OU Mini-Tournament #2 [Won by ThunderBlunder!]

Meh, lost. Pretty much horribly outplayed from turn 1 - one mistake lead to another and it was just a train wreck from there for me.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
In touch with ThePillsburyDoughBoy (he send me a message, I answered).
We're looking to set a schedule.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Roie was supposed to challenge me today, but he never showed up. He was supposed to challenge me at 7:00 his time, however he got on but never responded back to my message to ask if he was ready to battle at like 7:15. He was on today too. Starting to get pretty agitated. When is the deadline? At this rate it looks like I'm going to win by failure to respond.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
Im starting to get mad, since im pretty sure BKC isnt the type of guy who just wouldnt see my message (because that would mean he never entered his account, which means he forgot about the tourney) or if he saw it, he still doesnt answer, which weird as hell. The deadline is on Friday, so BKC still has one day tho.

Improbable told me he could play 10 am - 3 pm on most weekdays but he hasn't logged on since the 13th.

Hey, I gotta drop from the tourney. I just dont have time right now to participate. Please give the victory to my opponent, Drako. Sorry about that guys, maybe next time I can join in. Have fun though, everyone

LilOu

PO poopyhead
As I said before, VM'd the user Brotom, he didn't respond and his last activity was on November 9th. Just before the Round One started. I think he might me occupied with something because he doesn't connect. Really, i want to have that battle, but since I think we are about 45 to reach the deadline I'm writing this.

Brotom
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Nov 9th, 2012 7:38:52 PM

(Copied from Brotom's public profile)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)