OU Mini-Tournament #4 [Won by Lavos Spawn!]

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Leftiez due to some awful hax, it was still a gg though, gl in future rounds.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round Four!

Lavos Spawn vs. ThunderBlunder
Remedy vs. gr8astard
Leftiez vs. undisputed
dragonuser vs. Pocket

Please try and remember to save a log or replay of your battle! These will be featured in my write-up for the OU Hub page. You'll have 4 days to battle. Good Luck!

Lavos

Banned deucer.
activity post we were both online and thunderblunder dodged me...kid wants to play tomorrow what a john

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
activity post we were both online and thunderblunder dodged me...kid wants to play tomorrow what a john
Yes I was online for a good 25 minutes while in the car, skillfully evading the powerful Lavos Spawn. Hopefully I can get the courage to challenge him another time :(

Lavos

Banned deucer.
won in a very close game vs thunderblunder. he had to win two coin flip predictions in a row, and he lost the first one. team matchup was pretty even and it really came down to the wire. gg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)