OU Mini-Tournament #4 [Won by Lavos Spawn!]

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've told Halcyon of Light that I can be online almost any time today, he has been online since then but still no response. I have uni for all of the days up until the dealine, so I'll be less active, and it'll more difficult to get this done. Activity.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I don't know why but Showdown hasn't worked for me the past few days. Just give the win to The Great Mighty Doom. It isn't worth all the hassle.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I don't know why but Showdown hasn't worked for me the past few days. Just give the win to The Great Mighty Doom. It isn't worth all the hassle.
Confirming that I did indeed win by doing nothing whatsoever :)

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost in a GG.
My play down the stretch was bad, compared to his. Although Excadrill is still borked =V
Good luck throughout the remainder of the tour!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)