OU Mini-Tournament #4 [Won by Lavos Spawn!]

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Been in contact with TheUnluckyOne. Sent him a PM yesterday with no reply yet though

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i guess king is in the process of moving or something so we should be doing it tomorrow probably

Lavos

Banned deucer.
my opponent finally got online and sent me a vm asking to play earlier today, but since i was at school when he sent it i couldn't respond until when i got home, at which point he had already left. due to the fact that my opponent just barely responded to my vm today after i originally vm'd him the day pairings went up, and that this is the last day we can get this done and he's not here now, i'm requesting an activity win.

I still haven't received a response from chimpakt and don't have a ton of availability tomorrow. I VMed him 2 or 3 days ago so...I hate to do this, but activity win request.

Requesting activity win. Although CTC has been online every day, he has not made any effort to try and arrange a match with me. He messaged me last night saying he could play - I responded and told him I'd be on Showdown. I waited over 2 hours but he never showed up, despite being online on Smogon.

EDIT: CTC has agreed to give me the win.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity Wins/Coin Flips

King vs. Redew
Stone RG vs. Asek
zerohero vs. Pan.
Ada vs. Lavos Spawn
ThunderBlunder vs. The Unlucky one
CTC vs. DarkBlazeR
Chimpakt vs. Kidogo

Round Three!

gr8astard vs. Asek
The Great Might Doom vs. Leftiez
ThunderBlunder vs. Kidogo
BROStime vs. dragonuser
Lavos Spawn vs. zerohero
undisputed vs. DarkBlazeR
Drako vs. Pocket
Remedy vs. Redew

Deadline's 4 days from now :) Don't forget to spend me replays or logs of your matches.

Lost to thunderblunder, i kinda forgot to predict for the first few moves and he ran circles around me with the aid of a tad bit of hax (idk if the flinch even ended up mattering though tbh). WP man, gl in future rounds!

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Lost to thunderblunder, i kinda forgot to predict for the first few moves and he ran circles around me with the aid of a tad bit of hax (idk if the flinch even ended up mattering though tbh). WP man, gl in future rounds!
Was a good game, GG friend :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)