OU Mini-Tournament #5 [Won by Lavos Spawn!]

I personally would love to see a replay of this match after it goes down, if it's okay with you guys of course!

Lavos

Banned deucer.
we've scheduled a couple different times and barely missed each other!

should be done basically whenever i get up early or he stays up late (8 hour timezone difference)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
won gg

hax is retarded but i had an easy matchup anyways

this brings my mini tour record vs drako to 1-2...

Lavos

Banned deucer.
edit: drako himself said i "had the better team" and admitted in the battle that i would have won anyways so if you are unintelligent and uninformed then please refrain from posting in the future. thanks!

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations Lavos! The kids good at OU you gotta give him that :D The second person to win two OU mini-tours, and the first person to win two back to back! Give it up for Lavos Spawn, Destroyer of Worlds!

and gg Drako, its unfortunate about the hax but you handled it well :) you've still got Lavos beat when it comes to your OU tour record ;)

So with that the tour comes to a close. I'm planning on making a big ol' post with all the replay/logs I've gotten, because I'm sure everyone would enjoy that and its not like you guys can use these teams much more anyway :) Send me a quick PM if you don't me to post any of your replays however, its no worries.

Also I'm unsure if Novaray's OU team style tours are still going so you might be getting another OU Mini-tour sooner than later, I've got some cool ideas for 'um.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)