OU Mini-Tournament #6 [Tyrant Tour] Won by Soul Fly

Confirming loss vs Houndoomsday

252+ SpA Choice Specs Jirachi Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD *****: 238-281 (91.18 - 107.66%)

And you were at 90% HP, too ):
Ah well, gl in the rest of the tourney.

My opponent and I scheduled to play today 1 -4PM or 9-11PM because he was not available the first two days (he wasn't online). I have been available for 8 hours, from 2:00(when i notified him that i was ready to battle) to 10:35 GMT -4(EDIT), and I haven't heard back from him (and he hasn't been online) since yesterday when I tried to schedule the time.
Activity post.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Remedy just loves to be afk so freaking much...
K so, he comes on the PS server and just harass me with messages during 3 minutes then goes away. He whines like if I was checking my damn screen every damn minute. Then he spams my wall with 3 messages in one minute.

I finally chall him (I wait 20mins for him to accept, and he INSTANTLY turns the timer on -LOL-).
And guess what, he puts Chomp lead and SR first turn.
Not sure if trolling, or really dumb.

PS : he asks me to refight with his real team LIKE IF I had several teams for the first round of a mini tour.
Pissed off, will see later if I have the strengh to fight him.

dont such such a fucking bitch now. this is merely a mini tour. You know how long I posted before u actually challenged me? More like an hour. I was obviously not going to wait for u to accept considering the fact that ur fucking afk all the time. So, the timer was a joke (obviously). It wouldn't even count as a win if that was how it ended. The sr part really was my fault. I forgot and accidentally selected the rong team. If u dont have multiple teams, use the same one, or make another. If u dont want me to know ur team, just make another for all I care. As you said, it is a mini tour, how much fucking time do u need to prepare a team. Don't call it whining, you should not be making me wait for hours just to communicate. My response was 18 minutes after u posted, then you were gone for at least half an hour. Don't just post, then leave without waiting for a response.

mkizzy

formerly kenny
dont such such a fucking bitch now. this is merely a mini tour. You know how long I posted before u actually challenged me? More like an hour. I was obviously not going to wait for u to accept considering the fact that ur fucking afk all the time. So, the timer was a joke (obviously). It wouldn't even count as a win if that was how it ended. The sr part really was my fault. I forgot and accidentally selected the rong team. If u dont have multiple teams, use the same one, or make another. If u dont want me to know ur team, just make another for all I care. As you said, it is a mini tour, how much fucking time do u need to prepare a team. Don't call it whining, you should not be making me wait for hours just to communicate. My response was 18 minutes after u posted, then you were gone for at least half an hour. Don't just post, then leave without waiting for a response.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
- Was 18 damn minutes (not a hour) and it can be checked easily : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/610551Nlil.png
- Funny joke (obviously)
- You not only chose the wrong team, YOU ALSO PUT SR. That seems pretty suspicious, you could have shut your mouth and play the game without it.
- I don't see why I would put myself in a bad position because YOU chose the wrong team, why would I let you know my team beforehand. Seriously, just why.

EDIT : I forgot the funniest, after putting SR he asked me gently "do you want to go on ? or refight" ? http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/660472Nlil2.png

Dude, the fucking reason I immediately offere dto restart was because I forgot. How many fucking times do u need to hear that? U just fucking don't want to battle. It is clear through the various attempts u made to not battle me. U dont need to be in a bad position, make a new team!

I dont want to make a big deal out of this. If this guy doesn't want to battle me, and the tournament director says so, fine, give him the win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)