Mega Pinsir
Mega Houndoom
Mega Aggron
Mega Banette
Mega Abomasnow
Mega Gallade

Now, onto the functions of the tour:

How to participate:
  • The OU Mini-Tournaments are run just like an official Smogon tournament. The first thread/post posted is the sign-ups. During the sign-ups you post "in".
  • The Rounds will last exactly 4 days from the second the round is posted here in the OU sub-forum. At the end of the 4 days, unfinished matches at the deadline will decided by coin flip. Exception: *If you contacted your opponent but they do not respond by the day before the deadline, then if that match does not get completed you will win by activity*
  • Each mini-tournament will consist of 16, 24, 32, 48, 64, or even 128 participants. It will be first come first serve. Sign-ups will last for approximately 3 days unless the tournament reaches 64 participants, at which point sign-ups will finish.
General Rulings for all Tournaments:

Identity

When battling for tournament matches, please use an alt which is the same as/similar to your Forum name. For example, my forum name is Nova, where as on PS I'm Novaray. That is acceptable, but please try to keep your names at least similar. If I hear about people playing for others or claiming to be someone they are not, I will not hesitate to ban people from these tours.

Scouting

Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. With that said, I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching. This being said, knowing what your opponent is going to use by studying their playstyle through replays is not against the rules, and is common practice in tournaments.

Timer Clause

Timer is not mandatory in matches, so it is ultimately up to the discretion of you and your opponent whether you choose to use it. However, I don't want to hear anyone complaining about losing to timeout. In the end, the timer is part of the game, and if you cannot pick your moves within 5 minutes, then that is your problem. However, you should also be courteous and let your opponent take their time with their moves. In any tour, it is important to make sure you think your moves through completely. So don't be afraid to take your time. Time stalling will not be tolerated, so if your opponent is waiting until they have 10 or 20 seconds left to move for multiple turns in a row, send me the repay and I can deal with them from there.

Disconnections

Disconnections are something that sometimes just happen, and there's nothing you can do about it. In the event of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. They can do one of three things: replay with the same moves, replay with different teams, or take the win. Taking the win can only be done if the winner of the match was absolutely assured outside of extreme hax. If you wish to take the win, send me a replay of the match and I can decide whether the win was deserved or not. While disconnects are simply a part of online competition, please try your best to create a situation where there is as little of a chance to disconnect as possible (ie, don't play on your smartphone in the middle of the woods and you should be fine). If your opponent disconnects and then changes their team, and you have good reason to believe they did so, send me replays of the original match and the rematch and I will make the final call.

OU Mini-Tournaments Rules:
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! unless both players agree otherwise. Other servers like Smogtours, Frost, and Battle Tower are also acceptable.
  • Standard Gen VI OU. Refer to this page for more information on usable Pokemon. Please note that these tours will have gimmicks, but unless something is specified, standard OU rules apply.
  • This is a single elimination best of one tournament.
  • You may switch your team each round.
Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview
  • Baton Pass Clause
Other things to note about OU Mini-Tournaments:
  • Many of these tournaments will have quirks/gimmicks such as allowing previously banned pokemon or banning certain OU pokemon.
  • There won't be more than one tournament running at a time.
  • Any of the above rules are subject to change depending on the tournament at hand.
  • The second post will always outline the special rules of the tournament.
ROUND ONE

Prince Python VS teal6
DennisEG VS Springtrap
fleggumfl VS dramadrama
TUO VS MetalGro$$
Ksh13 VS Barge
GnralLao VS Analytic
Void VS Obliviate
Mimolette VS DarkNostalgia
Exiline VS You...You...
Tricking VS Waluigi The Anime
Michizard VS Century Express
ArchPhantom VS Vertex
lighthouses VS Mael
Hootie VS DKFirelord
GeeMick VS X TREE
ZANBAKUResh VS Niky
Mudvayne VS jpw234
littlelucario VS Moonclawz
Mankind VS Level 56
Snowy. VS firehusky
PoMMan VS Anduril
Malley VS Gigglewithme
Hjwang VS -CELTiiC-
Alkov VS Crash Your Face
Haruno VS SnowCristal!
Mr. Mendes VS ShiningFire08
Fated VS Ahabb
TheMaximumBlackout VS RaffaeleKing
Brick Small. VS Harryson
Bye #1 VS Lord Qwilfish
Zeno; VS darkrai147
Wesleyxd VS NaCl
davidTheMaster VS TheInsanity
Altina VS MaestroDeSWAG
candyflip VS Marcoco
Disenchanted VS PureAmbition
Lange VS Croven
ForgottenOnes VS SparksBlade
Toxzn VS Luckstard.
JohnYiu VS Recreant
Limelight VS FookMi?
Guilas D VS FURORE DEI MICETTI
rob. VS Fortune
Shrug VS Shoot
Specs Fake-Out VS Navy
Little Hulk VS Darkerones
LetMeShine- VS ssjjynx
GrimoireGod VS -Clone-
praj.pran VS Jeff.B
Geotal VS Final Demolition
Heatedline VS Raseri
Korby VS fran17
Vinc608 VS Ranger Mike
The Idiot Ninja VS AM
Chef Rice VS AAamen
Tressed VS oml it's too ez
Criticality VS Reymedy
Blanqui VS New Attitude
Unlucky Desperado VS quagback2qc
Touymato VS WhiteQueen
Zenith. VS theurbandear
Arkian VS Crestfall
Betapf VS Nuanda92
Exeggutive VS TewMew

ROUND TWO

MaestroDeSWAG
vs ForgottenOnes
Tressed vs Luckstard.
quagback2qc vs Korby
theurbandear vs Blanqui
Void vs Geotal
rob. vs SnowCristal!
JohnYiu vs Malley
TUO vs FookMi?
Mr. Mendes vs PureAmbition
ssjjynx vs AM
PoMMan vs Guilas D
littlelucario vs Little Hulk
Prince Python vs Wesleyxd
ArchPhantom vs Crash Your Face
Exiline vs Lord Qwilfish
Barge vs praj.pran
DennisEG vs X TREE
GnralLao vs Waluigi The Anime
Hootie vs Mimolette
Raseri vs TheInsanity
Mankind vs Ahabb
Lange vs firehusky
Navy vs Touymato
Nuanda92 vs Mael
Crestfall vs candyflip
jpw234 vs -CELTiiC-
AAamen vs darkrai147
Reymedy vs Century Express
Vinc608 vs -Clone-
fleggumfl vs Exeggutive
Shoot vs Brick Small.
Specs Fake-Out gets a bye

ROUND THREE

MaestroDeSWAG vs Korby
-Snow vs candyflip
littlelucario vs Vinc608
Mimolette vs Century Express
DennisEG vs Mankind
Shoot vs Geotal
JohnYiu vs GnralLao
Luckstard. vs ArchPhantom
Prince Python vs praj.pran
FookMi? vs Lange
Akiruu vs Lord Qwilfish
Mr. Mendes vs AM
Navy vs fleggumfl
darkrai147 vs PoMMan
Mael vs jpw234
TheInsanity vs Blanqui

r4

Lord Qwilfish vs Blanqui
AM vs ArchPhantom
Mael vs Vinc608
JohnYiu vs Navy
praj.pran vs Lange
Mimolette vs Mankind
PoMMan vs Korby
-Snow vs Shoot

REMEMBER; RULE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT: YOUR MEGA MON CANNOT BE OU BY USAGE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)