OU No Megas [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting extension
My opponent ForgottenOnes and me can't get our matches done because of our time zone differences (I'm 9 hours ahead and on work days he is only available on his afternoon around 4 PM which means I'd have to play on 1 AM). That's why I'd like to ask for an extension until Saturday evening.

Requesting extension
My opponent ForgottenOnes and me can't get our matches done because of our time zone differences (I'm 9 hours ahead and on work days he is only available on his afternoon around 4 PM which means I'd have to play on 1 AM). That's why I'd like to ask for an extension until Saturday evening.
Alright, I'll note this for next round. Winner needs to get in contact with the next opponent ASAP.
@below that's fine as well

Last edited:
My opponent missed the schedule yesterday and rescheduled to friday, tomorrow is the deadline, requesting an extension to play friday 11 pm gmt -3.

Coin flips

Jack Boots - @Darklatias92
Chef Rice
- Vinc608
aberdeen - @Barge
Kame2333
- rob.
Doctor Gucci - @Alice Kazumi

Activity wins

Marshall.Law - Aurious
-Sora- - -Clone-
Shrug
- moosetavo

Extensions

Unlucky Desperado - PowerStyler
Master Sunny-EX - Exceed in Dreaming
Recreant - TewMew

If you're on the extensions list, you've either spoken to me or have a game planned for the next day or two. Once you've finished your matches, get in contact with your next opponent ASAP. I expect further rounds to be done on time.

Karxrida will be posting the next round's thread tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)