Gen 3 OU RMT

Qwilfish (M) @ Leftovers
- Curse
- Hydro Pump
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes

Because he does his job rather well lol (also I was in needing for something to counter Tentacruel with). Good as a lead since Cloyster leads are everywhere...

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
- Double-Edge
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Thunderbolt

Overall another good Poké, even tough I miss Dynamicpunch sometimes, as well as something-to-hit-Heracross-with other times. :P

Umbreon (F) @ Leftovers
- Charm
- Pursuit
- Rest
- Toxic

Snorlax counterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Continually Pursuiting Starmie really helps against Rapid Spin's attempts.

Steelix (M) @ Leftovers
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Rock Slide

Good with Spikes... I have to try out Screech over Curse.

Lanturn (F) @ Leftovers
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Status absorber #1

Heracross (M) @ Leftovers
- Megahorn
- Rest
- Seismic Toss
- Sleep Talk

Status absorber #2

No particular strategy because the whole concept is just about Spikes-Toxic something-hit somehow your opponent and flee (so I'm sure that this is not going to be appreciated that much, given the unpopularity of stall Gsc teams between Smogoners x().

I'd prefer return + rest over rock slide and roar on snorlax. That's just my opinion tho :D Have you tried curse on Heracross, i played once with Curse + rest + sleeptalk + megahorn, it was awesome.

I'd prefer return + rest over rock slide and roar on snorlax. That's just my opinion tho :D Have you tried curse on Heracross, i played once with Curse + rest + sleeptalk + megahorn, it was awesome.
you mean Steelix, not Snorlax, on Snorlax that's a fine set. Watch out for Electabuzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)