Ability: Multiscale
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP - 200 Speed - 52 Atk
Moves:
1- Dragon Claw
2- Dragon Dance
3- Fire Punch
4- Roost

Reason: Dragonite is a great pokemon, with a wide moveset, and multi-scale will save dragonite from practically anything, I really like it, and also the dragon dance will help atk and speed, then leftovers will reactivate multi-scale, so will roost, fire punch for coverage, though I think I should replace it with earthquake
Pokemon 2:

Scizor: @Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EV's: 252 Atk/ 252 Speed/ 6 HP
Moves:
1- Bug Bite
2- Super Power
3- Sword's Dance
4- Bullet Punch

Reason: This pokemon is strong, and technician really makes it much better, as 390 atk with bullet punch, a stab with technician makes it strong, also it looks really cool, and with swords dance it can sweep so easily, as life orb increase damage.

Pokemon 3:

Gyarados: @Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EV's: 176 HP - 72 Atk - 92 Def - 184 Speed
Moves:
1- Waterfall
2- Taunt
3- Dragon Dance
4- Stone Edge

Reason: Gyarados is awesome, cool, and amazing, it is a great sweeper, can kill with only a couple of dragon dances, I was thinking of getting moxie though, it's bulk is because of its times 4 weakness to electric types.

Pokemon 4:

Darmanitan: @Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EV's: 252 Atk - 252 Speed - 5 HP
Moves:
1- U-turn
2- Earthquake
3- Flare Blitz
4- Superpower

Reason: It has amazing attack, and can be a great sweeper, with choice scarf it can outspeed most pokemon,though it has a really really frail defence.

Pokemon 5:

Scrafty: @Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EV's: 252 Speed - 252 Atk - 6 hp
Moves:
1- Ice Punch
2- Dragon Dance
3- Drain Punch
4- Crunch

Reason: i was thinking of getting a shed skin one with all that bulk, but I dunno, maybe I should make a bulky one, though i really like this pokemon, it's great, it can be a very potent sweeper with moxie and a dragon dance.

Pokemon 6:

Blissey: @Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
EV's: 252 HP - 252 Defence - 6 Sp. def
Moves:
1- Aromatherapy
2- Thunderwave
3- Seismic Toss
4- Softboiled

Reason: this is a great wall, also a great pokemon, can fit into nearly any team, it parahaxes things then softboils, and heals all status problems.

Thanks and please reply

K, so what if I replace blissey with a jirachi? and should I replace a pokemon for ferrothorn?

Looks pretty solid, but on Scrafty use Drain Punch instead of High Jump Kick. Since, you're using Bulky Dragon Dance on Gyarados, you probably should use Leftovers instead of Life Orb.

I think Blissey is fine but change Softboiled to Wish. And keep Moxie, it's better.
You sure? becuase I lost pretty badly today, but I really dont think that I shouldn't use shed skin, since a burn and a parahax and a poison might ruin my sweep, I think that a dragon dance will put a 450 in scraftys attack, more than enough to win, huh?

I think youre team would like some entry hazards so that one of youre may sweepers could get a clean sweep and not be stopped by sturdy of focus sash.

You sure? becuase I lost pretty badly today, but I really dont think that I shouldn't use shed skin, since a burn and a parahax and a poison might ruin my sweep, I think that a dragon dance will put a 450 in scraftys attack, more than enough to win, huh?
Then I guess you could put Shed Skin. And if you really want to change Blissey, use Jirachi instead.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Special Defense / 32 Speed
Nature: Careful
Moves:
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Wish
- Fire Punch

I think youre team would like some entry hazards so that one of youre may sweepers could get a clean sweep and not be stopped by sturdy of focus sash.
K, I guess ur right, but what kind of pokemon would be a perfect match for that? maybe a ferrothorn? reoserade?

If i'm not mistaken you dont have any real physical walls.
This means that a Excadrill will be a great theat to you.
Also any gyarados or other dragon dancer if they manage to set up on you .
So i would really put in a physical wall somewhere , tho i can see it will be hard to replace any (all o the pokemons you use are kinda my favorites :D )

So i would really put in a physical wall somewhere , tho i can see it will be hard to replace any (all o the pokemons you use are kinda my favorites :D )
cool, but dragonite is a multi-wall, and I am getting a ferrothorn.

also what pokemon to replace, please tell me.

With a ferrothorn in there you will be pretty safe.
Gyarados and Darmanitan can take possible fire attacks too so it should turn out ok.

1) A big problem is no physical wall and 3 stealth rock weak pokes, and all of your pokes are physical, so you'll have big problems with pokes like gliscor and friends.. Alot of ppl just slap on bliss and dont realise how physically frail it is, I made a similar mistake when i first started playing.

2)I think softboiled and aromatherapy are illegal together, maybe im thinking of clef but id change it to heal bell just incase. :D

3) Now, i would change gyrados out with a gliscor,set will be below

GlisCOOORE (cookie for the referance) w/Toxic orb
Poison heal 252hp/ 252 def/ 4atk
- protect/ taunt
- swords dance/ toxic
- earthquake
- ice fang

*Note in all the choices ive provided i prefer the latter, but its all opinion.

4) If you want to use a anti lead D-nite, id suggest the anti lead set >.>

Anti lead Nite w/ Multiscale
lefties, lum berry or life orb 252Hp or speed/ 188SpA/ 48ATk
Naive or (+speed -Def) i cant remember the name for it lol

- Fire blast
- Surf
- Extremespeed
- Outrage

What this set does is lure out D-nites checks and eliminates them, and it almost ensures a kill on their lead, e speed is for sashes, (Please note if you chose lum and you get confused from outrage it will ruin the lum berry)
You can also use the banded lead set that just outrages everything and wrecks house but that set is straight foreward do i wont leave it below.

5) Id use either scarf latios or maybe a life orb starmie instead or scizor, Maybe even a scarf landorus instead of Hihiduruma. Idk but you definatly need a mix of physical attackers and special attackers.

6) Just a thought but you could change t wave for a serene grace flamethrower for burning goodness, with no natural cure you will be forced to use heal bell more. But it will help your pokes set up on physical pokes and help bliss tank physical hits.

the jirachi, I need it for my team, I cant rng, and I need a jirachi with a careful nature, can u trade me one, if u dont wanna lose it, ill clone it, I kinda need a legit one
If you didnt know rachi is a RSE event poke, if you're doing this legit, (since you're cloning you actually arent) id give up. Breeding is pointless now, Just get a acekard and start sav'ing. Youll keep losing speed ties you should win, your HP will be the wrong type and could be like 46 BP. You could spend hours getting a poke to find you dont like it. Its a waste of time.

1) A big problem is no physical wall and 3 stealth rock weak pokes, and all of your pokes are physical, so you'll have big problems with pokes like gliscor and friends.. Alot of ppl just slap on bliss and dont realise how physically frail it is, I made a similar mistake when i first started playing.

2)I think softboiled and aromatherapy are illegal together, maybe im thinking of clef but id change it to heal bell just incase. :D

3) Now, i would change gyrados out with a gliscor,set will be below

GlisCOOORE (cookie for the referance) w/Toxic orb
Poison heal 252hp/ 252 def/ 4atk
- protect/ taunt
- swords dance/ toxic
- earthquake
- ice fang

*Note in all the choices ive provided i prefer the latter, but its all opinion.

4) If you want to use a anti lead D-nite, id suggest the anti lead set >.>

Anti lead Nite w/ Multiscale
lefties, lum berry or life orb 252Hp or speed/ 188SpA/ 48ATk
Naive or (+speed -Def) i cant remember the name for it lol

- Fire blast
- Surf
- Extremespeed
- Outrage

What this set does is lure out D-nites checks and eliminates them, and it almost ensures a kill on their lead, e speed is for sashes, (Please note if you chose lum and you get confused from outrage it will ruin the lum berry)
You can also use the banded lead set that just outrages everything and wrecks house but that set is straight foreward do i wont leave it below.

5) Id use either scarf latios or maybe a life orb starmie instead or scizor, Maybe even a scarf landorus instead of Hihiduruma. Idk but you definatly need a mix of physical attackers and special attackers.

6) Just a thought but you could change t wave for a serene grace flamethrower for burning goodness, with no natural cure you will be forced to use heal bell more. But it will help your pokes set up on physical pokes and help bliss tank physical hits.
why change ddnite? since it helps, also with its weak sp. atk it would be bad for me, how about I keep dragonite the way it is and scrafty and gyarados and change scizor with a special attacker?

why change ddnite? since it helps, also with its weak sp. atk it would be bad for me, how about I keep dragonite the way it is and scrafty and gyarados and change scizor with a special attacker?
which special attacker do u suggest, I wanna replace darmanitan and and another pokemon

You should seriously consider adding a rapid spinner to your team, because half of your team is weak to SR, and it breaks Dragonites Multiscale. Just a minor nitpick, but "it's bulk is because of its times 4 weakness to electric types." no amount of bulk will help Gyra if its hit by a decently powered electric attack,you should consider investing more in it's Spe and Atk.

You should seriously consider adding a rapid spinner to your team, because half of your team is weak to SR, and it breaks Dragonites Multiscale. Just a minor nitpick, but "it's bulk is because of its times 4 weakness to electric types." no amount of bulk will help Gyra if its hit by a decently powered electric attack,you should consider investing more in it's Spe and Atk.
yeah I know, but its bulk is to survive other attacks like scizor and others, of course gyarados will die to an electric attack, but thats why I wanna outspeed electric pokemon.

k, i NEED SPecial sweepers, so i will replace darmanitan, and another pokemon with special sweepers and blissey for a ferrothorn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)