OU Team Style Tournament #2: Weather Wars [Won by Joeyboy]

LilOu

PO poopyhead
VMd exotic two days ago searching for a time to play, he has been online but he didn't answer my post. Activity.

In contact with opp, we have a 9-hour time difference though so this could be a bit tough. We'll try to make it work obviously.

Stex and I were gonna play this morning, he gave me a 30-minute timeslot he'd be on where I could only make the first half, unfortunately he wasn't on until just before I had to leave, so we didn't get the match done today. We'll keep trying, but damn its hard with this kind of time difference, school, etc.

Sorry to all but I have to drop out of the tournament as I have had and will have things going on that do not give me enough time to teambuild or play. Dr. Ciel can get an advancement.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to TGMD in a good game. It was pretty close, came down to a crit Secret Sword, but it was fun anyway! Good luck in the next round!

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to TGMD in a good game. It was pretty close, came down to a crit Secret Sword, but it was fun anyway! Good luck in the next round!
I thought the crit may have mattered if a certain one of your mons was scarfed, but it wasn't, so I would have still won without the crit unless hax. Good game man :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)