OU Team Style Tournament #2: Weather Wars [Won by Joeyboy]

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Contacted sayonara yesterday. No response

Dont want to call activity yet though, we are still atempting to get this going

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Vm'd my opp a few times this week, no answer so activity post
Lmfao.
Don't BS me.
You VM'd me once today, when I wasn't online.
Every other time you VM'd I either replied or it was you saying you where available last weekend - when you where nowhere to be seen, for hours
Your post saying that you completely forgot about this, sums it up.
I knew I wouldn't be on that often later this week and we scheduled last weekend.
It was your fault we didn't get it done then; therefore, if it comes down to activity, clearly, I should've rewarded the victory.

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I think in three days you had the time to answer my vms seeing you were online, but nvm we still can get the battle done so let's play when you're avaiable

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lost to cyredax gg

cteamed to high heaven since sun is ridiculously easy to do that to, probably my fault for just bringing a normal team, I didn't think it would get this intense in a team style
crit on my spinner but the game was lost after i clicked okay in team preview

Sort of an activity post, stex and i are having a hard time with the time diff but I've VMed him a couple times during the times he's said he's active (and I've seen that he's been on then) and he hasn't responded, idk if it's enough to jsutify activity win > coin flip but idk how we're going to get this one done :(

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Round 3

(Hail) Cyredax vs BROStime (Rain)
(Sun) Leftiez vs Finchinator (Hail)
(Hail) Dr Ciel vs shartruce2 (Sun)
(Hail) Remedy vs Kidogo (Rain)
(Hail) The Great Mighty Doom vs Zephir (Sand)
(Sand) HR. vs Joeyboy (Rain)
(Sand) LilOuOn vs ThunderBlunder (Rain)
(Sand) Ricky Horror vs rawwritsmikey (Sun)

Deadline: April 7

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I'm losing this round
:v
Will contact soon

Contacted My Opponent

No response, yet - 2 days later, not worried though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)