Project OU Teambuilding Competition V8 (Round 24: Building: Post #721 Page 29: Mega Latias + Togekiss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Okie dokie Round 3 building stage is over it's time for the voting stage. Here are the 6 teams.

Team 1

My first thought when to make a defensive balance team. I started by adding Excadrill for Rapid Spin support. Scarf Excadrill is one of the best sets in the current meta, in my opinion, so I went with that. It also allows it to check things like Thundurus for Suicune. Kyurem-B was added next, because I was looking pretty weak to Manaphy at this point. I originally had Life Orb Kyurem-B, but later I changed it to Choice Scarf (yep, 2 scarfers) after Garchomp proved to be slightly problematic to face. My team so far was looking pretty weak to water types like Keldeo and Azumarill, so I added Celebi to it, this also provides much needed Stealth Rock for the team. Leaf Storm OHKOs Azumarill, which Giga Drain fails to do, so I went with that. Now that I had removed Life Orb Kyurem-B, stall was looking a bit problematic if they could handle Suicune, so I added BU Talonflame both to stallbreak, but also to check Mega Sableye. So, here's the build :)
Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Foul Play

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Roar

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 60 SpD / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 228 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Taunt
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Team 2

M-Sableye's prevention of hazards and the pressure Suicune exerts on teams (in that it can sweep them) makes this core p strong. However, Suibleye faces some issues due to its overall passiveness and crappy speed. Some being boosting attackers (M-Altaria, XZard, SD using goons), powerful wallbreakers (YZard, M-Garde), and stallbreakers (Manaphy, M-Hera). So I decided I'd supplement the core with a sturdy backbone that could handle /most/ of said issues so that Suibleye could effectively take games.

*boom!* Ferrothorn and Hippo are on the team. This defensive core is not only here to set hazards but also to take on fairies, DD users and electrics (aka threats to Suibleye). SDef Talonflame was the next addition because I hate having a single fairy check on a Sableye team. Bird keeps Scizor in check, gives me some priority, and provides the squad a solid switch in to some non-electric threats such as M-Zam, Torn, Gar, and the Latis. Also, w/o bird, Serperior 6-0s me so yeah. Finally, hazard removal was a necessity and it came down to a Lati vs Starmie. Lati won in the end because: A- I didn't want to be weaker to electrics; B-Manaphy; C-Belly Drum Azumarill (the nasty waters).

Now Sable is rocking some heat in the form of Snatch. My fren mentioned it to me and I was like "O.o, why not?" Turned out to be absolutely golden in testing with some feats like 1v1ing a burned M-Altaria, stealing boosting moves (SD, DD), bodying stall, and much more glory. Roar Cune felt the most optimal on this build as that let me beat a lot of CM users 1v1 and phaze out "oh shit" mons, so went with that. Tflame is p standard w/ bulk up wisp, giving me a solid boosting sweeper and a secondary check to Bisharp. It synergizes nicely with the team since it burns stuff like Rotom and TTar to wear down for Suicune and Latios. Finally, my Latios is a bit on the bulky side to take on some electrics p comfortably if needed (Say, if Hippo dies to Zard X, >gets critted<, etc). Aaaanddd yeah, that's the squad.
Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Snatch
- Knock Off

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Roar
- Scald
- Rest

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 240 HP / 188 Def / 76 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 160 HP / 96 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Thunderbolt

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up

Team 3

So the team is based off of the Sableye + Suicune core. I'll go futher into the sableye set later, but for now I chose to use Roar Cune as it is amazing to stall break, and beat opposing setup like from a CM Clefable, cm keld, or something similar which sableye is very weak to.
Now I realized that the team was very weak to strong electric attackers and lacked Stealth Rocks of its own, so I added hippowdon to cover these things. Its also a nice soft check to a variety of physical attackers so cune isn't always pressured to rest. I decided on Ice Fang over toxic (which zap covers to hit bulky grounds) or whirl (cune has roar), or the most common stone edge, for a few reasons. First, i didn't want balloon drill to freely spin on hippo. I also wanted to hit lando-t harder since an earth plate variant can be threatening.
With zap + cune i didn't feel too pressured against flying types so edge seemed unnecessary. Now, this core had no dragon resists or ground immunities and was essentially swept by Serperior. Togekiss manages to perfectly cover these things, while also providing Heal Bell support for Suicune and also since Sableye often gets burnt by scald from starmie or other defensive waters, or for hippo that can get toxic'd or WoW'd sometimes. It generally supports the team very well, and can also break stall nicely with Nasty Plot, 60% flinches, and really good bulk.
Now the team was kinda weak to water types, specifically manaphy, rotom, and offensive starmie (suicune can check most others), while it also lacked any solid fairy resists. Ferrothorn is great here to cover these things, and it also gives spikes which synergizes with Roar Cune and MSab very well. Its also can sponge boltbeam coverage nicely so hippo isn't too pressured to handle elec attacks, and can often freely switch into scalds as togekiss can heal bell burns off later on. I decided to run a sassy nature to better handle gard by tanking hyper voice + focus blast most of the time, and it also gives me a better answer to kyube by avoiding the 2hko on the switchin.
Finally, i spent a lot of time deciding on the last member. I eventually decided on SDef Zapdos, as the team had no flying resists and was weak to torn-t or mega pidge, and it also manages to barely check Gardevoir if its healthy (232 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 248 HP / 236+ SpD Zapdos: 177-208 (46.2 - 54.3%) -- 6.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery) as well as some bulky waters, which removes some pressure on ferrothorn. I decided on sub to pressure + toxic stall and force switches, although heat wave is usable for scizor if you feel cune / sab isn't enough.
Although zap can softcheck zard y, i decided to use metal burst on sableye instead of foul play or fake out to lure out and beat zard, while also helping me vs stallbreaker tran. The heavy sdef investment is also useful for LO gengar.
Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Metal Burst
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Roar

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 240 HP / 140 Def / 128 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Heal Bell
- Nasty Plot

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Team 4

This is just a full stall team with hazard stacking and 2 phazers. I have Roar Suicune over CroCune since it helps with roaring Manaphy and dealing damage using hazards. Calm Mind Mega Sableye is usually my win condition depending on the state of the battle. I first chose Jirachi to cover most of the weaknesses of this core since Jirachi is a special wall that beats Lati@s, Mega Gardevoir and Clefable. It also helps being only 2x weak to Fire and neutral to Fighting, unlike Ferrothorn. Hippowdon is the preferred ground type since it has reliable recovery, setups rocks, and has a phasing move that complients the hazard stacking. I have Special Defensive Dragalge because it is probably the best pokemon to switch into both Gengar and Specs Keldeo. My last member is Ferrothorn because it is a secondary Manaphy check, setups Spikes and it actually does damage to water types, unlike Suicune. My Ferrothorn is physically defensive to better deal with Azumarill and Crawdaunt. I think the only really big threat to this team is Offensive Mega Scizor with partners to pressure my Suicune and Hippowdon.
Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Roar

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Sludge Bomb
- Dragon Pulse

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Protect

Team 5

This week's core provides a strong defensive backbone and really compliments hazard stack. The team is based around the colour purple wearing the opponent down with hazards + phasing, while simultaneously hammering with strong wallbreakers to a point where Suicune or Dragonite can set up a sweep or one of the breakers can clean up.

Magic bounce = winning the hazard war. Also a mixed wall, soaking up hits, crippling physical attackers with will-o-wisp, surprising fire types and bulky mons with toxic, knocking off items and just being generally annoying and hard to kill. Finally a spinblocker to help keep those hazards up.

Suicune is the main wincon of this team. Once opposing water, grass and electrics have been removed courtesy of Nidoking and Kyurem-B this thing is so hard to kill and just sets up all over the place. Roar instead of sleep talk reduces her recovery effectiveness slightly but the ability to phase out set-up sweepers such as CharX and rack up hazard damage in the process is too good for this team to pass up.

Nidoking was the first addition as he synergises really well with the core. He resists fairies such as Clefable for Sableye and threatens back with sheer force + life orb boosted sludge wave. He is also immune to electric for Suicune. His passable bulk means he can generally tank a HP ice from the likes of Raikou and KO with earth power in return. Ice beam destroys the grass types which ruin Suicune's day and also threatens some common SR setters such as Lando and Chomp. Due to the high number of pokes forced out by this thing he gets plenty of opportunities to get off a stealth rock. Finally he should be shiny to avoid purple overload.

A second phaser. With spikes + whirlwind Skarmory puts the opponent on their back foot and can easily spread a lot of chip damage around the opposing team, making it much easier for Suicune or one of the others to clean up. Whirlwind also puts a stop to set-up sweepers. Defog is used on the off chance that Sableye doesn't manage to keep rocks away. This thing is total taunt bait but I don't feel I can fit any attacks in the set, however I only need her to do one thing and she does it really well.

With dragon dance and Lum berry, Dragonite is a surprisingly effective sweeper and my second wincon. At +1, Outrage outright KOs the majority of the tier once Nido takes care of the fairies (dragon claw can be used for reliability but the power drop is huge). Fire punch for the likes of Ferro and Scizor as I don't really struggle with Heatran. Extreme speed is a great emergency button which destroys faster scarfers and setup sweepers which would try to wreak havoc. Combined with the hazard support, E-speed is often enough to clean up on its own. Lum berry helps apply pressure to M-Sableye. He also really appreciates the ability of Sableye and Skarmory to keep rocks off the field to keep his multiscale intact.

The team was really weak to manaphy and other bulky waters so Kyurem-B was added. With a scarf, he also outspeeds and KOs other threats to the team such as CharY, M-Garde (iron head), opposing Kyurem-B, M-Alt after a dragon dance, Latis, etc. EV spread maximises power while outspeeding scarf Lando-T and KOing with ice beam. Outrage for sheer power. Kyurem also forms a neat double-dragon core with Dragonite, together they can easily wear down each other's checks and counters.
Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Def / 212 SpD
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Roar
- Rest

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head
Team 6

This team's basic function is to burn everything. That's it. Calm Mind M-Sableye has this ludicrous ability to walk through entire teams after its few counters are crippled, so the build process generally focused on this.
To start off, we have our Sabcune core as a jumping off point for the rest of the team - Suicune primarily works as a pivot and pseudo status absorber, as running crocune on a team with CM Sableye was redundant. Instead, I have it running a chesto rest set focused primarily on being a pivot against things I can't or don't have the opportunity to burn. Cune generally sees the majority of its use against sand teams where spamming scald hopefully inflict a burn or two.

Mew helps as a secondary option for handling Keldeo and has a tendency to moderately shit on M-Venusaur. As one of my favorite options for a defogger, it does its job splendidly. Also burns things. What a surprise, right?

Landorus does what scarf landy always does, switches in and scares something off. Also serves as my check against fast electrics. Intimidate works great with the team too as is allows mew to better switch in against things like M-Loppuny and get off more burns. Did I mention this team just burns everything? It does. Burns are stupid.

Ferrothorn sticks around like it does in every team as a damage sponge. Helps with Draco-Meteor Wallbreaker spam from the likes of the latis. Also is my main Gyarados counter as the team otherwise generally rolls over if it's running substitute.

Gengar works as my primary stallbreaker and as a secondary endgame in situations where speed is required. Most often I use it as a fairy/pink blob switch in and as my primary cleric killer - obviously, the opponent getting off a heal bell for free against this team sucks, so having the pressure of a sludge wave is necessary. Hex does the damage of a Latios Draco Meteor when the opponent is statused, meaning that if you're using the team correctly Gengar becomes a 115 base speed nuclear missile. Gengar also lets you burn 110 speed mons if you mega evolved Sableye too soon - Did I mention that this team relies pretty heavily on burns?

The biggest problem with this team is that it has few ways to deal with Char-X outside of phasing or using stone-miss landorus-t - Getting stealth rock up in matches with fire types is exceptionally important for the team so that you have as many options to handle them as possible. Birdspam also hurts a moderate amount but is relatively handleable by using Suicune and Lando correctly.
Sableye @ Sablenite
Bold Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Suicune @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Ice Beam
- Rest

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Defog
- Psychic

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Sludge Wave
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Voting begins now!

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Also for the sake of transparency MrAldo will be hosting the next round this coming Thursday. Same rules will apply.

Oh i made a team for that but I completely forgot to submit it xD

Team 2

So classical but solid.

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Recover

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Roar
- Rest

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Protect

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 96 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Roost

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, Team 2 posted by ArchPhantom wins Round 3, excellent job. Should be added to the hall of fame whenever AM manages to update it.

As you know, Ive been selected to handle next round of this competition so you will sending the teams to me. Ok, now to business:

Round 4: Breloom + Flying type of your choice

+
/
/ etc

So next round will be a bit more offensively oriented. Breloom helps many flying types thanks to its excellent matchup against the omnipresent sand builds pressuring exca + tyranitar/hippowdon with its STABs alone while the flying types eliminate opposing bulky grass types like mega venusaur and stuff. Weavile could be a potential issue, something to be noted.

Building round ends: September 22th, around 7:00 p:m on my time (GMT -5)

Have fun!

Last edited:
2nd again.. gg :p

This week's core is very unrestrictive and flexible so we should see a lot of variety in the submissions I think.

MrAldo, will you be letting us edit our entries in the pm after it's been sent in? I always think the team is finalised when I send it in but then I can't seem to help myself doing further testing and tweaking :/

AM

LCPL Champion
I think I told aldo this anyways when we were talking about it but just so when he sees in case I forgot thisI allow editing until voting stage in builders original pm.

So I was looking at said hall of fame and realized that there were 3 Latioses/3 teams, as well as 3 Ferrothorns/3 teams, and many similarities between the three teams that made it so far overall.
As such, I think this core will allow more creativity as all the potential members can provide a ton of momentum, whether it be through Loom's spore, Torn's U-Turn/Taunt and just overall great coverage, or Talonflame's Taunt. It should have good matchup against bulky teams ranging from balance to stall, since most balance builds can't fit grass types nowadays, and LO Torn/Talon do so well against common stall/slow builds.
The core should be supported by effective pivots, due to at least one of the members losing 1 on 1 to a lot of common offensive mons, like Diancie, Metagross, Thundurus and the likes. I can see pokemon like Scarf Lando-T, RH Chomp, Raikou, and others fitting well in that regard. I think the choice of the stealth rocker will be pretty important as well. Indeed, most Breloom checks are weak to it in some way, and if your setter can ward off common hazard removers, you will just be able to apply that much more pressure with Loom, and make double switches, which should be an essential part of how that kind of core plays, even more worthy of going for.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
that's crazy, team 2 is pretty much exactly the same as the tea I was going to submit to this lol I just had a different move over snatch on sab.

Anyway, I think we should stop doing the PMing teams thing. Seeing teams come in as they are made keeps this thread from dying in the days between the round starting and voting. I know we wan to avoid bandwaggoning, but people are going to vote for whichever team has the most votes anyway. Not to mention, high profile users can still just ask there friends to vote for them anyway, so the anonymity thing doesn't even really help, imo. Instead, by having people post their own teams, you keep the thread active. People will be more likely to comment on the thread about the weaknesses of the core if they can see first hand what people are trying. For example, if the Nidoking team had been posted by the person who had made it when the round began last time, I would have commented saying that while Nido does switch into clef 100% of the time, Talonflame works better as a Clef deterrent because of its ability to handle offense better, which sab and suicune can struggle with.

Just a suggestion, but I would switch it back if it were me :x

AM

LCPL Champion
that's crazy, team 2 is pretty much exactly the same as the tea I was going to submit to this lol I just had a different move over snatch on sab.

Anyway, I think we should stop doing the PMing teams thing. Seeing teams come in as they are made keeps this thread from dying in the days between the round starting and voting. I know we wan to avoid bandwaggoning, but people are going to vote for whichever team has the most votes anyway. Not to mention, high profile users can still just ask there friends to vote for them anyway, so the anonymity thing doesn't even really help, imo. Instead, by having people post their own teams, you keep the thread active. People will be more likely to comment on the thread about the weaknesses of the core if they can see first hand what people are trying. For example, if the Nidoking team had been posted by the person who had made it when the round began last time, I would have commented saying that while Nido does switch into clef 100% of the time, Talonflame works better as a Clef deterrent because of its ability to handle offense better, which sab and suicune can struggle with.

Just a suggestion, but I would switch it back if it were me :x
I'll do this next round since I more or less agree.

I'll do this next round since I more or less agree.
Not saying I don't agree, but just saying if it wasn't for the anonymity I probably never would have entered in the first place, it gave me a bit more confidence knowing that if my team sucked no-one would know it was mine. Probably just me though :/
Would definitely be cool to get more discussions on the teams though!
I really thought my team would do well with togekiss since it pairs so well with cune sab and hippo ferro. I have to admit tho, archphantoms team was certainly very good and snatch sab was even cooler than metal burst which i used. Im a little upset at placing below the team i thought was the worst (no offense intended) because it has a few stacked weaknesses and doesnt really use sab + cune as well as the other teams. After losing r1 and r3 to slight differences in primarily the last two team members i'm definitely gonna try to test my team out a little more to optimize it with whichever teambuilding route I take.
None taken. To be fair my first team was a solid (I think) balance team but I didn't enter it because I thought there would be too many others similar and I wanted something different to stand out. In the end I was right. I think you were a bit unlucky though because if it wasn't for another team being similar to yours I think you would have beaten mine - the similarity split the votes.

AM

LCPL Champion
Hm ok I guess more opinions on this would be nice. We could still do the pm thing for people who want to do it like Bendiving, same things apply. While others who don't particularly care can post here. Some more thoughts on this perhaps.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I mean back when terrakion ran it and people could submit teams in the thread it was pretty active. Then when he switched over to pms it became a bit less active. Then, bad k when I ran it, people submitted teams at first, but activity dropped to literally zero after a few months. Do what you want, but I think submitting teams via the thread is the best way to garner activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)