OU threats. Who can better you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to talk about my tier, OU. I love OU, because eerything can be countered, unlike tiers like NU, where stuff can be hard to beat. But In OU, some pokemon can be claimed "near invincible" and these might be good on your team.
#1) Chansey @Eviolite, Natural cure. Moves: Wish, heal bell, toxic, protect. This thing can be hard to beat! With eviolite its nearly unstoppable.
#2) Latios @choice scarf, Levitate Moves: Dragon pulse, trick, psyshock, and Charge Beam (If rain team use thunder) With a base speed of 110, this poke is hard to outspeed, and with choice scarf can outspeed almost any poke besides, +speed, max EV speed, scarfed Jirachi or +speed, max EV speed. scarfed tornadus. And giving that scarf to a chansey is always help ful!
#3) Salamence @leftovers, Moxie. Moves: Dragon dance, substitute, Dragon claw, Fire Fang. Fire fang kills off things like ferro, and whimsicott. Helpfull, if an opponents setting up so you can too. And dragon claw, prevents a locked in outrage, to ferro to ruin your plans and add confusion, not worth it. Good in sand, leftovers eases damage. So if your sweeping, you can have enough HP to sub.
#4) Tornadus-T @life orb. Regenerator. Moves: Hurricane (air slash if non rain team), Focus blast, U-turn, Extrasensory. With a base 121 speed this thing outspeeds tons of pokes, like non scarfed latios, and more. U-turn with regenerator gives you back HP, healing the life orb, and gives you more power. Hurricane is brutal, and takes out tons of stuff, amd confuses things if your lucky 30%. Extrasensory gets rid of ghost types, and focus blast is for, ferro, bliss, empoleon, and rock types. Just brutal

I'm not sure this is the right place for this...

This would probably be better off in the Overused section of the forums, not the OU analyses.

No, it wouldn't.

Sorry to be blunt but your writing and content are both very poor. Please lurk for a while until you get a better understanding of the netagame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)