OU Warstory - Appliances and dragons

Lol, I had an excellent battle vs Stall a few days ago and I didn't warstory it because it was "not that close of a battle", This battle, however, was much more one-sided than mine score-wise. It isn't such a bad thing though.

For a first post & warstory, this was decent. 4/5 for a battle, but your comments need a bit more work in my opinion. Try reading some archived warstories to improve your commentary, as your insights are good nontheless.

Good job, and welcome aboard!

haunter

Banned deucer.
Welcome to Smogon. As others have said, excellent first post. Oh, and on a side note, I'd like to point out that your team is very weak to SD Lucario. This thread well deserves 4*.

Well, then it's not exactly weak to SDLuke, it just doesn't have a hard counter for it like Gengar.

An excellent attempt at a warstory and i look forward to more of the same.

In future, if i were you, I would refrain from using words such as "omg" and "lol".

Also seconding Life Orb Flygon needs a lot more usage.

Finally if you do want to make your team less weak to Lucario a simple Classic Mixmence over Flygon should work perfectly. See the Salamence analysis for specifics.

Thanks for the suggestion, but i like too much flygon and I'm pretty sure that using sala I'll say "STAB Earthquake and Stealth Rock resistance, I miss you" :P I'm going to try it anyway. Oh, and I'm writing another warstory, if this could matter to you (isn't there a limit, right?!)

Thanks for the suggestion, but i like too much flygon and I'm pretty sure that using sala I'll say "STAB Earthquake and Stealth Rock resistance, I miss you" :P I'm going to try it anyway. Oh, and I'm writing another warstory, if this could matter to you (isn't there a limit, right?!)
I'm pretty sure that there aren't any limits (and the correct grammar is "there isn't a limit..." BTW).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)