OUTC Round 2 (Entries Open, see post #94)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue, if the thread doesn't restart in two days or so, I'll apply to an OU Mod to restart the thread where I could take charge and keep it lively.

It might have to do with George Eliot not being on for 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

I did like the style of the way he was presenting teams, hopefully if this gets restarted they will use the same method.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Imo, cancel this turn and someone could start direclty another round with another core. I mean, it's obvious that the OP has been kidnapped by the Team Rocket.
Was a cool thread, I'm sure I'd have won this round... too bad ;_;

I can start another round if people don't mind me doing so.

Do we want to follow the same posting format where people pm the teams and I post them or was the way this round was done fine revert back to the way it was done in round 1.

Edit: Said the same thing twice in the question.

We could finish the round. Then start then new one. If that is what most people want to do then we can have people send me your team if it hasnt been posted yet and we can finish out the round this way. Unless there is a better way to do it.

There is a better way: everybody just announces which team is theirs and then we can link each name to the team using hyperlinks and start voting!

I had a Team that was never even posted, so I'm sure there might be people out there with the same problem. I say we just start a new round in a new thread and go from there, however I'd really like to make sure whoever takes over the project knows that there needs to be strict limitations in the cores chosen in that it doesn't force a playstyle (Custap Skarm and Choice Band Terrakion almost forces hyper offensive, for example, and Politoed and Starmie would almost force Rain Offensive) and should be two Pokemon who aren't commonly seen together in a core but have potential. I hope I'm portraying what I'm thinking correctly... Like take Gyara + Forry, no one really thinks about that "great Forry and Gyara core" but Gyara actually covers Forry's fire weakness and Forry covers Gyara's stone weakness and can keep rocks off for it. I think this project is also better suited for two people to run, two people receiving teams to post takes the workload off of one person to have to deal with 6 PM's, check them for rulebreakers, and then post and repeat the process with almost no time for discussion. I'm sure it'd keep the thread more lively.

I'd love to bring this thread back to life since I'm really fond of exploring new cores or seeing new and interesting teams around already established and reliable ones.
Do you just contact an OU mod if you wanna apply for these kinda things or do we have to wait for George Eliot to return?

Also I agree with Homeslice, 2 people should handle this thread since it's a lot of work to look over all the teams and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)