Outrage, Thrash, and Petal Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cue presumptuousness of only Council can post in here

Discussion is very short, so let's get to it! Come to think of it, in the future we may just append the votes under the discussion thread - all it takes is just a header change. Also you can create Voting threads too, Tex.

Current NDA (using Outrage as an example) said:
"The user goes on a rampage, repeatedly attacking with powerful, feral blows. This rampage lasts for 3 actions. When the rampage ends or is disrupted, the user becomes confused from exhaustion......"
Proposal 1 said:
"The user goes on a rampage, repeatedly attacking with powerful, feral blows. The user may order this rampage to last for 2 or 3 actions. If the rampage ends after 2 actions without disruption, the user becomes confused from exhaustion......"
Proposal 2 said:
"The user goes on a rampage, repeatedly attacking with powerful, feral blows. The user may order this rampage to last for 2 or 3 actions. When the rampage ends or is disrupted, the user becomes confused from exhaustion......"
IRV - we're basically voting if Outrage is good as it is now, or if the proposed changes merit an acceptance. What do we think?
a) Remain as is
b) Accept Proposal 1
c) Accept Proposal 2

Tagging the other 4 Council members. Maxim / Dogfish44 / Texas Cloverleaf / deadfox081

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
First thing in the morning from my phone before work, not in much of a position to make threads at that time haha

b) Accept Proposal 1
c) Accept Proposal 2
a) Remain as is

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
b) Accept Proposal 1
c) Accept Proposal 2
a) Remain as is

Hopefully I can close this after this weekend.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Majoritied anyway, but might as well.

c) Accept Proposal 2
b) Accept Proposal 1
a) Remain as is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)