(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my friend. Why am I still here? I wanna build 3 different teams for bs singles (I know, you didn't ask anything). Anyway, I am interested in:

Ability: Tangled Feet
Natures: Timid
IV Spread:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Don't matter

Ability: Prankster>Justified(HA)
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread:
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves:
Don't matter

Ability: Flame Body
Natures:
Timid
IV Spread:
31/xx/30/31/31/31 HP Ice plz
Egg Moves:
Don't Matter

I must pick just 3 breedjects, right? (plz, remember that I am just a human)

Hi my friend. Why am I still here? I wanna build 3 different teams for bs singles (I know, you didn't ask anything). Anyway, I am interested in:

Ability: Tangled Feet
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Don't matter

Ability: Prankster>Justified(HA)
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Don't matter

Ability: Flame Body
IV Spread: 31/xx/30/31/31/31 HP Ice plz
Egg Moves:
Don't Matter

I must pick just 3 breedjects, right? (plz, remember that I am just a human)
Um if you are willing to do 3 breeding projects for those 3 pokemon won't you be better off doing those 3 pokemon yourself??? lol

I don't have Lucario and Larvesta, but ok, I'll look for them on GTS.
For shinies are you looking for other shinies? Those Ralts and Electrike seem cool

I don't have Lucario and Larvesta, but ok, I'll look for them on GTS.
For shinies are you looking for other shinies? Those Ralts and Electrike seem cool
Well I wasn't rejecting the trade it's just that it didn't make sense to me you asking for breedables in exchange for breeding projects...

I actually prefer to trade you clones of shinies than breedables because I don't have much time/motivation to breed pokemon lately. If you want a shiny you can do a single breeding project for each.

Ok, I pick the bugs: Scyther and Yanma.
Are you sure? HA Scyther is pretty difficult to find or do you already have one?

#123 Scyther
Ability: Steadfast

Natures: Impish
Egg Moves:
Defog, Quick Guard, Counter, Baton Pass
Notes:

yanma
Ability: Frisk

Egg Moves: Signal Beam, Whirlwind, Silver Wind

Notes:

Last edited:
Actually I noticed that HA scyther is catchable only in the Dream World. If the hidden ability and the ball is heritable from the female (and in the dream world is not possible to use balls other than Dream Ball) I cannot see the way how i can obtain Scyther HA in that green-and-yellow ball.

EDIT: Ah ok, with the hordes in XY. I could ask to my friends, or I can change scyther with nosepass. For Yanma there are not problems.

Actually I noticed that HA scyther is catchable only in the Dream World. If the hidden ability and the ball is heritable from the female (and in the dream world is not possible to use balls other than Dream Ball) I cannot see the way how i can obtain Scyther HA in that green-and-yellow ball.

EDIT: Ah ok, with the hordes in XY. I could ask to my friends, or I can change scyther with nosepass. For Yanma there are not problems.
HA nosepass can be found in friend safaris but yanma can only be found in hordes same as scyther. Those ultra hard breeding projects are for trading for legendaries and events, more valuable things than shinies or breedables...So how about this instead?

Ability: Sand Force

Natures: Sassy
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Egg Moves: Endure, Double Edge, rollout, Wide guard

Notes:

Ability: Magic Bounce

Natures: Bold
Egg Moves: Ally Switch, Feather Dance, Haze, Simple beam

Notes:

Which shinies are you interested in?

HA nosepass can be found in friend safaris but yanma can only be found in hordes same as scyther. Those ultra hard breeding projects are for trading for legendaries and events, more valuable things than shinies or breedables...So how about this instead?
I have a Yanma with frisk but it's not in dusk ball and It's not female uff. Ok for Natu e Nosepass. But I don't want give up for the bugs. I'll ask my friends to procure them in their XY games lol.

Which shinies are you interested in?
Those Ralts and Electrike seem cool
HP ice electrike/manectric and male ralts jolly, if possible.

I have a Yanma with frisk but it's not in dusk ball and It's not female uff. Ok for Natu e Nosepass. But I don't want give up for the bugs. I'll ask my friends to procure them in their XY games lol.

HP ice electrike/manectric and male ralts jolly, if possible.
ok deal. If you get the yanma let me know.

Nosepass is ready.
Waiting for a my friend that procures me a Natu with Ally switch from his black2. For now I have a Magic bounce Natu with Haze and Feather Dance (I love navidex, it finds mons with egg moves lol).

It's not easy Natu. Ally switch from a past generation and the Simple Beam Breeding Chain: Audino (I not even knew that it can be male lol) -> Skitty -> Farfetch'd -> natu. But I've already finished this. Still looking for the bugs

hey man, sorry if I'm late but:

Nosepass did not have a Sassy nature. But now It's ready for real.
instead, Natu was easy. lol
Ok great. I'll be home in an hour or two.

Btw I love the dexnavi too haha two months ago I caught krabbys with all their eggmoves using it so I didn't have to transfer a krabby with allyswitch from GenV XD.

Hey super intrested in your tyrogue that's adamant non ha and the shiny tyrogue from dex nav (btw on your I pother project I have Aron, but I have to play through AS a little to get lotad. But I'll be as quick as I can)

Hey super intrested in your tyrogue that's adamant non ha and the shiny tyrogue from dex nav (btw on your I pother project I have Aron, but I have to play through AS a little to get lotad. But I'll be as quick as I can)
...so ehat do you want? My landorus or my tyrogue? If you do the 2 breeding projects you only get one of those 2.

Yeah Ik I'll do scyther and mareep, I'm breeding the other two rn
ok as long as you know scyther is only found in hordes and has a very low chance of appearing. I'm fine with that.

Let me know when you are done.

#123 Scyther
Ability: Steadfast

Natures: Impish
Egg Moves:
Defog, Quick Guard, Counter, Baton Pass
Notes:

Ability: Plus

Natures: Bold
Egg Moves: Eerie Iimpulse, Electric Terrain, Agility, Flatter

Do you know what non redis means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)