(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Ill do the deino for you for the latias. But id have to make some time as im breeding for DarkWyvern0209 as well. Any specific nickname? Hatch place? Egg moves?
Hi as stated on my wants list deino is a bit difficult so it'll be a 1:1 trade. These are the details:

NN: Aneurysm
Ability: Hustle

Natures: Rash
IV Spread: 30/31/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
Egg Moves: Earth Power, Assurance, Head Smash, Ice Fang

Hatch Location: Chamber of Emptiness if XY or Meteor Falls if ORAS.

Hi as stated on my wants list deino is a bit difficult so it'll be a 1:1 trade. These are the details:

NN: Aneurysm
Ability: Hustle
Natures: Rash
IV Spread: 30/31/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
Egg Moves: Earth Power, Assurance, Head Smash, Ice Fang
Hatch Location: Chamber of Emptiness if XY or Meteor Falls if ORAS.
Hmm, the only difficilty I may come through would be the spread, HP Ice, and Earth Power, which parts will you be providing as a parent?

Hmm, the only difficilty I may come through would be the spread, HP Ice, and Earth Power, which parts will you be providing as a parent?

Can you provide details on the Medicham one as well?
DON'T DOUBLE POST!!

My Dusk Ball Deino has Earth Power and Dark Pulse as Egg moves, the nature and iv spread is your work.

Medicham is rather easy so I'd charge two projects for latias if you prefer to do easy shiny projects.

DON'T DOUBLE POST!!

My Dusk Ball Deino has Earth Power and Dark Pulse as Egg moves, the nature and iv spread is your work.

Medicham is rather easy so I'd charge two projects for latias if you prefer to do easy shiny projects.
Woops sorry, and ok, ill do the deino, ill start breeding tomorrow, this msy take a while, I have no experience breeding Hidden Powers :P, but I have the necessary dittos.

EDIT: It says Rash or Naive, but what do you prefer?

Last edited:
Woops sorry, and ok, ill do the deino, ill start breeding tomorrow, this msy take a while, I have no experience breeding Hidden Powers :P, but I have the necessary dittos.

EDIT: It says Rash or Naive, but what do you prefer?

Sure once you get the 30 IV in HP and Defense it should be easier.

In the details I posted in this page I said Rash.

*Update*

After several hours of intense SR I got a Hoopa worthy of this thread, a HP Ice one of course ;).
Thanks to Djura for the code, you are welcome to a free copy of this Hoopa if you want.

#720 Hoopa
Stock: 0
Ability: Magician
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 29/28/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Notes: Manesh Hoopa SR from my AS game. Code obtained from Djura . 29 HP is a Life Orb number for Hoopa.
Non-Redis

Last edited:
Hey man cmt for the hoopa, willing to do a 2for1 and redistribution rights. Nuggetbridge thread is more organized and updated.

You are not the original owner of those pokemon so why are you changing their redistribution rights?

I'm sorry but I won't trade with you.
They gave it to me and said i can trade it to whoever i want, except for the ones that are NFT, the other ones i have the rights to give out redistribution rights... I put the legends that people gave to me as Non-Redis to keep their value...and the ones that are NFT are the ones that are asked to be non-redis by the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)