(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry not sure how this Thread works yet do you have an HP Ice Thundurus.
The way this thread works is pretty simple. I put a list of pokemon I have to offer for people to see. If someone likes something, they request a trade and offer something in return.

It seems to me you didn't even read the first page of my thread or even the rules of the Wi-Fi forum. So take a look around so you at least know what you are doing before posting.

Last edited:
I read for the rules. Don't know what Redis means and is there anyway to get an HP Ice THundurus as I saw it in the Legendaries section.
Sorry I won't explain everything you need to know to trade in the Wi-Fi subforum that is something you should investigate yourself. Here's some links that might help.

See the terms section:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...item-requests-etc-go-here-no-hacking.3540352/

and

The forum rules:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/

You can in fact get a Hp Ice Timid Thundurus from me, but considering you don't know how things work here I don't think I'll trade a copy of my thundurus to you for now.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
sorry I didn't see something I want

Um what?

Sorry but I don't have a Calm Thundurus.
hey, thanks for looking. is there a BP i can do to obtain this thundurus? i really need a good hp ice one for my doubles run

Hi! I'm interested in your SR Azelf! c: I still have a few of these pokes for trade (Link to NuggetBridge): http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/11922-closed-the-re-opened-giocondvs-almost-big-legends-shop/
sorry not interested.

hey, thanks for looking. is there a BP i can do to obtain this thundurus? i really need a good hp ice one for my doubles run
i'll have to think of something for you to breed

Nature: Modest
Ability: Weak Armor
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
EMs: Autotomize, Iron Defense, Ice Shard, Imprison

Nature: Rash
Ability: White Smoke
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EMs: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Tickle, Curse

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
sorry not interested.

i'll have to think of something for you to breed

Nature: Modest
Ability: Weak Armor
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
EMs: Autotomize, Iron Defense, Ice Shard, Imprison

Nature: Rash
Ability: White Smoke
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EMs: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Tickle, Curse
one, or both?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I usually trade 3 breeds for 1 SR when I ask for BPs I ask for 2 only. So yeah both please.
just making sure. i usually ask the same for my srs. i have some stuff to do, but def want to do the trade. it will take about a week

Update

It's been a while since I updated the thread so here are this two unfortunately flawless pokemon -.-

I'll probably redo magnemite with a good hidden power later and continue SRing Landorus in search for a HP Ice one.

I also updated my wants ;)

#081 Magnemite
Stock: 0
Ability: Magnet Pull
Natures: Modest
IV Spread: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Tutor moves: None
Characteristic: Mischievous
Notes: DexNav capture from my AS game.
Non-Redis

#645 Landorus
Stock: 0
Ability: Sand Force
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/20, 22/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon)
Tutor moves: None
Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
Notes: SR from my AS game.
Non-Redis

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
just an fyi, im still going to do this BP for you, but itll take a longggg time. didnt realize what i was getting myself into with that heatmor!

ill let you know

just an fyi, im still going to do this BP for you, but itll take a longggg time. didnt realize what i was getting myself into with that heatmor!

ill let you know
:O I didn't realize both were horde pokemon. Do you have the ice cone already? I'm open to renegotiate the trade if you want.

I updated my wants if you want to switch heatmor for kangaskhan.

Edit: If you use an intimate pokemon as your 2nd pokemon (1st should be fainted male cute charmer) the White Smoke message will pop out saying it blocked the intimidate, making it easier to spot the right heatmor.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
:O I didn't realize both were horde pokemon. Do you have the ice cone already? I'm open to renegotiate the trade if you want.

I updated my wants if you want to switch heatmor for kangaskhan.

Edit: If you use an intimate pokemon as your 2nd pokemon (1st should be fainted male cute charmer) the White Smoke message will pop out saying it blocked the intimidate, making it easier to spot the right heatmor.
so heatmor apparently appears in 5% hordes, with one heatmor and four durants. ive been screwed by rain even trying to find one! i can still do the ice cream cone and renegotiate if youd like.. did some research on the kangaroo and dont know how to get an HA one. it appears to me at least that itd need to be caught in gen 5 dream radar abuse? sorry to be needy dude.. these are some tough BPs that have me stumped

so heatmor apparently appears in 5% hordes, with one heatmor and four durants. ive been screwed by rain even trying to find one! i can still do the ice cream cone and renegotiate if youd like.. did some research on the kangaroo and dont know how to get an HA one. it appears to me at least that itd need to be caught in gen 5 dream radar abuse? sorry to be needy dude.. these are some tough BPs that have me stumped
:O lol I didn't realize that either. I'm not trying to set you up for a nightmareish pokemon hunt I'm just looking at the stuff I dont have(which isn't much) and asking for that. I'll check for another BP that's more doable.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
:O lol I didn't realize that either. I'm not trying to set you up for a nightmareish pokemon hunt I'm just looking at the stuff I dont have(which isn't much) and asking for that. I'll check for another BP that's more doable.
i have someone gonna trade me the heatmor in about a week when they get back from vaca, which i can then use to breed yours. its on my wants list as well, i dont mind waiting if you dont.

thanks for the clarification, i thought you were trying to scare me off/kill me for a second hahah

i have someone gonna trade me the heatmor in about a week when they get back from vaca, which i can then use to breed yours. its on my wants list as well, i dont mind waiting if you dont.

thanks for the clarification, i thought you were trying to scare me off/kill me for a second hahah
yeah sorry about that, my bad. So the trade stays the same? I don't mind waitng a week.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
yeah sorry about that, my bad. So the trade stays the same? I don't mind waitng a week.
its cool. id rather do the shiny careful ultra arcanine than heatmor if thats ok, as long as youd be cool with a) a full redis clone or b) i get redis rights too?

its cool. id rather do the shiny careful ultra arcanine than heatmor if thats ok, as long as youd be cool with a) a full redis clone or b) i get redis rights too?
I'll take this discussion to PM as to not bump my thread so much. I'll edit this post with the deal we end up with later.

Edit:

Deal settled. My thundurus for vanilite BP and growlithe SP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)