(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA Nest Ball Scraggy for Lure Ball Marill? Nature doesn't matter and we can spitback/perfect trade whatever you prefer.

AND, for Diancie - I'll happily spot you some of my in-stock breeds you don't have (I insist if you want nothing for her).

HA Nest Ball Scraggy for Lure Ball Marill? Nature doesn't matter and we can spitback/perfect trade whatever you prefer.

AND, for Diancie - I'll happily spot you some of my in-stock breeds you don't have (I insist if you want nothing for her).
Ok spitback trade is fine.

The Diancie was a gift so I don't really want anything for it. :) lol Maybe that joke ruined the gift status?

I'll let you know when I have the scraggy ready.

Hi there! i´m interested in the following females:

HA Shieldon inside lux ball
HA Riolu inside quick ball
HA Drillbur inside Lux ball

CMT for those.

Hi there! i´m interested in the following females:

HA Shieldon inside lux ball
HA Riolu inside quick ball
HA Drillbur inside Lux ball

CMT for those.
Hmm I don't see anything I want. I do like the banners you have in your thread you made those yourself?

CMT for Naive Diancie.
May I suggest you pick my Rash Diancie? I think I'm the only user that has a Rash one atm and several other already have a Naive or Hasty one. Your choice, I just thought you might want to reconsider (I saw in your thread that you want both).

I'll take the shiny Bold Bulbasaur and Shiny Bold Slowpoke.

May I suggest you pick my Rash Diancie? I think I'm the only user that has a Rash one atm and several other already have a Naive or Hasty one. Your choice, I just thought you might want to reconsider (I saw in your thread that you want both).

I'll take the shiny Bold Bulbasaur and Shiny Bold Slowpoke.
The Naive Diancie is fine. I have the the two cloned. Lmk when you can trade.

Yes I did. I will update my thread and maybe, you'll find something
I'm a TLOZ fan too and I liked your banners a lot. Do you make those on request? If so we can make a deal for banners in exchange for my breedables. PM me if you are interested in that kind of deal. Otherwise I'll check your thread later.

The Naive Diancie is fine. I have the the two cloned. Lmk when you can trade.
OK then I'll be available in 2 hours. Will you be around? Please reply to this message via VM/PM.

*Update*

#280 Ralts
Level: 1 (UT)
Nickname: None
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Trace > Steadfast
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento, Disable
OT: Sara ID: 06538
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by /u/Dakkon426 on Reddit Available with nickname.
Non Redistributable

#280 Ralts
Level: 1 (UT)
Nickname: None
Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/06/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Destiny Bond, Memento, Disable
OT: Felipe ID: 52127
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by /u/FelipeRossini Available with nickname.
Non Redistributable

#585 Deerling
Level:
1 (UT)
Nickname: Sven
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sap Sipper
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
Egg Moves: Agilty, Baton Pass, Grass Whistle, Synthesis
OT: Misty ID: 05149
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by user .com , Available without nickname.
Non Redistributable

okay just to make this formal. I would like a dream ball ekans and cleffa in exchange for my nidoran duo. Don't have to be perfect, just want them to be females, my nidorans will be perfect though.

okay just to make this formal. I would like a dream ball ekans and cleffa in exchange for my nidoran duo. Don't have to be perfect, just want them to be females, my nidorans will be perfect though.
Ok I have a perfect cleffa in stock and I have spitbacks of ekans. Let me know when you can trade :)

Hi, vzxt!

Hey, can I do some BP projects (preferably Apricorn or Dream ball) for your Net Ball Timid HP Ice Thundurus? ^^U

Hey, I'm interested in your TSV Pawniard and HP Ice Thundurus, lemme know if there's anything on my thread that interests you, or any BPs or SR projects that I can do. Thanks!

Hi! Was wondering if you wanted to trade these for some 5IV4EM Pokémon in my shop?

vzxt said:
Delibird ♀
Ability: Hustle
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Shard. Destiny Bond, Fake Out, Ice Punch

Sewaddle ♀
Ability: Overcoat (HA)
Natures: Jolly
Egg Moves: Agility, Mind Reader, Baton Pass, Screech

Cubchoo ♀
Ability: Whichever is HA
Natures: Adamant
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Play Rough
Lemme know! Thread

Hi, vzxt!

Hey, can I do some BP projects (preferably Apricorn or Dream ball) for your Net Ball Timid HP Ice Thundurus? ^^U
I caught a lot of apricorn pokemon recently in HG so I can definitely give you some projects. For my SRs I ask for 3-4 breedables in return let me know If you agree and I'll send you a list of what I want via PM.

Hey, I'm interested in your TSV Pawniard and HP Ice Thundurus, lemme know if there's anything on my thread that interests you, or any BPs or SR projects that I can do. Thanks!
Hi I'll give you both if you do this SR

Naughty 31/31/28+/31/28+/31 This would be awesome but maybe too hard... Bold means I want that stat in 31 no matter what.
Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Hi! Was wondering if you wanted to trade these for some 5IV4EM Pokémon in my shop?

Lemme know! Thread
I'll take your skrelp, magby and... torchic. I have cubchoo and delibird in stock I'll have to breed a sewaddle for you. So we should be able to trade next weekend.

I caught a lot of apricorn pokemon recently in HG so I can definitely give you some projects. For my SRs I ask for 3-4 breedables in return let me know If you agree and I'll send you a list of what I want via PM.
Yep, it's ok, send me the list, please.

I'll take your skrelp, magby and... torchic. I have cubchoo and delibird in stock I'll have to breed a sewaddle for you. So we should be able to trade next weekend.
Sounds OK to me ☺ Quote me or send me a PM when you're all set up.

Since Torchic is a 12.5% female rate and 6IV4EM, if you can make the 50% female rate Sewaddle 6IV that would be preferable.

Sounds OK to me ☺ Quote me or send me a PM when you're all set up.

Since Torchic is a 12.5% female rate and 6IV4EM, if you can make the 50% female rate Sewaddle 6IV that would be preferable.
I'm not really in the mood for breeding that much so lets change torchic for your moon ball wurmple.
So Skrelp, Magby and Wurmple for the 3 pokemon you wanted. I'll breed you a 5IV sewaddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)