(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
'fraid not. It's 4 am and I'm going to bed (well, I'm typing this message in bed lol). I'm sure we can find a time to trade tomorrow. =P

*DexNav Update*

I was very busy in May and as a result I didn't make any updates for a while... So I decided to do another DexNav project :P
I dexnaved this guys for like 3 days starting last saturday the chain was like 750-800 tyrogues long and am pretty satisfied by the results.
Two of them even have a useful eggmove you get randomly while chaining :D

#236 Tyrogue
Level: 28
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Steadfast
IVs: 29/31/31/22/31/31
Notes: Has Mind Reader as Egg Move. 29 HP IV is a LO# for all Hitmons
Non-redis

#236 Tyrogue
Level: 25
Ability: Steadfast
IVs: 31/31/31/10-14/30/30
Notes: Has Mach Punch as Egg Move.
Non-redis

#236 Tyrogue
Level: 29
Ability: Guts
IVs: 30/31/31/20-22/31/31
Notes: Has Hi Jump Kick as Egg Move.
Non-redis

Last edited:
*DexNav Update*

I forgot to add this useable shiny I got. :P
The synch failed but Careful nature is usable... The other shinys I captured had Gentle and Timid nature -.-

#236 Tyrogue
Level: 38
Nature: Careful
Ability: Guts
IVs: 31/31/31/12/23/12
Notes: Has Pursuit as Egg Move.
Non-redis

hello sir. Sorry to post a trade offer even if i have no trade thread coz ur hp ice net ball thundurus is soooo amazing. :D I have an adamant lando 30/31/31/30.31.31, a jolly terrakion 31/31/31/x/28/31 and a timid heatran 31/x/24/31/31/31 to offer :)

hello sir. Sorry to post a trade offer even if i have no trade thread coz ur hp ice net ball thundurus is soooo amazing. :D I have an adamant lando 30/31/31/30.31.31, a jolly terrakion 31/31/31/x/28/31 and a timid heatran 31/x/24/31/31/31 to offer :)
Thanks but I already have all of those.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Heya, you CMT'd for my FS Shiny metang; I found a lot of bred mons I liked that you had listed, but the main two I think I'd like in return for the metang are these (assuming both can come in female versions):

#198 Murkrow

Stock: 1
Ability: Prankster
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Roost
Notes: Credit to SnoopysWorld for the parent

#142 Aerodactyl
Stock:
Ability: Unnerve
Egg Moves:
Notes:

If you think this trade is acceptable, great; if not I'm open to haggling and all that, so no worries. :)

Is there an HP Ice Thundurus available? I have some 5-6IV Pokemon available
yup I have lots. I don't have any particular interests atm tho, so feel free to offer somethin I don't have already. I can also give you 2 breeding projects...

Heya, you CMT'd for my FS Shiny metang; I found a lot of bred mons I liked that you had listed, but the main two I think I'd like in return for the metang are these (assuming both can come in female versions):

#198 Murkrow
Stock: 1
Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Roost
Notes: Credit to SnoopysWorld for the parent

#142 Aerodactyl
Stock:
Ability: Unnerve
IV Spread:
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves:
Notes:

If you think this trade is acceptable, great; if not I'm open to haggling and all that, so no worries. :)
Sorry my breedables section is closed atm... too busy to breed specially 12.5% females (aerodactyl).

If you are only interested in breedables I will have to negotiate a trade with you when I'm less busy.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
yup I have lots. I don't have any particular interests atm tho, so feel free to offer somethin I don't have already. I can also give you 2 breeding projects...

Sorry my breedables section is closed atm... too busy to breed specially 12.5% females (aerodactyl).

If you are only interested in breedables I will have to negotiate a trade with you when I'm less busy.
Mostly I'm interested in bred mons, yes, because like you I don't have all the time in the world for mons, lol. xD
I'll put our trade into a pending list if that's okay with you? I can wait for those two I listed; they're dream ball mons I don't have yet. c:

Mostly I'm interested in bred mons, yes, because like you I don't have all the time in the world for mons, lol. xD
I'll put our trade into a pending list if that's okay with you? I can wait for those two I listed; they're dream ball mons I don't have yet. c:
If you don't mind clones of breedables I can probably trade you this sunday. Otherwise yes pls put this trade in your pending list. :)

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
If you don't mind clones of breedables I can probably trade you this sunday. Otherwise yes pls put this trade in your pending list. :)
Clones of breedables are completely fine with me; I'll put you down for trading this sunday, say around this same time then?

I am really interested in your softreset hp power ice thundurus. I have lots female pokemon in apricorn and dream balls 5 ivs 4 egg moved for trade and some shinies in rare balls. I was retired for half a month but I breeded many pokemon in kalos before retiring. I currently dont have a trading thread in smogon yet but you can check my most recent Thread here Thanks for your time.

I am really interested in your softreset hp power ice thundurus. I have lots female pokemon in apricorn and dream balls 5 ivs 4 egg moved for trade and some shinies in rare balls. I was retired for half a month but I breeded many pokemon in kalos before retiring. I currently dont have a trading thread in smogon yet but you can check my most recent Thread here Thanks for your time.
Hi I'd like this 3 pokemon. The bred pokemon must be females and pls teach those 4 moves to smeargle.

#559, 560 - Brave - 31/31/31/x/31/00. [Intimidate] Fake Out, Ice Punch, Quick Guard, Drain Punch.
#684, 685 - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31. [Unburden] Belly Drum, Copycat, Yawn, After You.
Olly/ID No.10013 - Jolly - 31/31/31/31/31/31. Female [Own Tempo] Can teach: Dark Void, Transform, Tailwind and King's Shield. Hatched by Omega613-Reddit

CMT for your HP Ice Thundurus? There's also a very small note, but I have all Dream Ball Pokemon, and would be willing to do a few BPs (preferably no 12.5% females).

CMT for your HP Ice Thundurus? There's also a very small note, but I have all Dream Ball Pokemon, and would be willing to do a few BPs (preferably no 12.5% females).
I'll take these 2 and a BP

#034 - Nidoking
OT: ISUAL | ID: 61308 | Nickname: Kershaw
Ability: Sheer Force | Nature: Timid | Gender: Male
IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31
EVs: 252 SpA | 6 SpD | 252 Spe
Learned Moves: Sludge Wave | Earth Power | Ice Beam | Thunderbolt
Egg Moves: N/A
Notes: Level 50. Untouched Nidoran available.

#429 - Mismagius

Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | Gender: Female
IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31
EVs: 6 Def | 252 SpA | 252 Spe
Learned Moves: Destiny Bond | Shadow Ball | Nasty Plot | Pain Split
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond | Nasty Plot
Notes: Level 50. Probably will replace Pain Split with Dazzling Gleam, and one of Destiny Bond or Nasty Plot with Taunt.

BP:
Dive Ball | Swablu | Cloud Nine | Modest | 31.x.31.31.31.31 | Feather Dance, Agility, Hyper Voice, Power Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)