(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Update*
New DexNav Section

I won't be taking request for this section at the moment but I accept suggestions. I might take requests once I build enough search level for most of the pokemon listed below.
(oV)DexNav Projects(Vo)

This section is reserved for my DexNav projects in AS. The objective of this projects is capturing genderless and male-only pokemon in matching balls and competitive IVs and nature. This pokemon take a lot of work and dedication to obtain so I expect good offers for them :P​

#081 Magnemite
Stock: 0
Ability: Magnet Pull
Natures: Modest
IVs: 31/2/24/31/30/31
Egg Moves: None
Notes: Captured in Route 110 in my AS game. Search level 300+. I will probably give this another shot later for a HP fire one.

Non-redis

#627 Rufflet
Level:
58 (UT)
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Hustle >Defiant (HA)
IVs: 30/31/31/xx/31/31
Current Moves: Air Slash, Crush Claw, Sky Drop, Whirlwind
Notes: Captured in Mirage Mountain (North of Lilycove city) in AS during a 300+dexnav chain hence the high level (w/o chaining max level is 38). The 30 HP IV makes no difference at lvl 50.
Non Redistributable

Yo vzxt I am very interested in your Lux ball Rufflet, I have your male Cranidos ready, so you can pick that guy up too, whenever we trade.

Cheers~

Are you interested only in Pokémon obtained in Gen VI? If not, please CMT for the following:

#138 Omanyte
Ability: Swift Swim

#410 Shieldon
Ability: Soundproof (HA)

#529 Drilbur
Ability: Mold Breaker (HA)

Natures, IVs and egg moves are not needed at all; I just need them female, with HA. Thanks for your time :)

Yo vzxt I am very interested in your Lux ball Rufflet, I have your male Cranidos ready, so you can pick that guy up too, whenever we trade.

Cheers~
Is your breeding section closed? iirc you said something like that in your thread. If that's the case I'm not really interested :/ Maybe when you get some OR soft resets I'll CYT again.

Are you interested only in Pokémon obtained in Gen VI? If not, please CMT for the following:

#138 Omanyte
Ability: Swift Swim

#410 Shieldon
Ability: Soundproof (HA)

#529 Drilbur
Ability: Mold Breaker (HA)

Natures, IVs and egg moves are not needed at all; I just need them female, with HA. Thanks for your time :)
Yeah I'm pretty much only interested in gen VI pokemon. I do like some collection pokemon you have namely Luxball Groudon and Kyogre. Alternatively we can trade for some of the safari ball pokemon you have. Omanyte and shieldon have a 12.5% female ratio I ask for 2 female spitbacks for each (see my trading policies). Tell me which trade you'd rather do.

Yeah I'm pretty much only interested in gen VI pokemon. I do like some collection pokemon you have namely Luxball Groudon and Kyogre. Alternatively we can trade for some of the safari ball pokemon you have. Omanyte and shieldon have a 12.5% female ratio I ask for 2 female spitbacks for each (see my trading policies). Tell me which trade you'd rather do.
Np about the female ratio policy. Either trade works for me, though most of my Safari females do not have good IVs or egg moves. Just let me know which works better for you :)

Np about the female ratio policy. Either trade works for me, though most of my Safari females do not have good IVs or egg moves. Just let me know which works better for you :)
This are the ones I'm interested in:

Exeggcute
Smeargle
Lotad
Shroomish
Cacnea
Tropius
Carnivine

I added 2 extra since they are basically just captures. If you want to make things easier on both ends I can just clone everything :P

This are the ones I'm interested in:

Exeggcute
Smeargle
Lotad
Shroomish
Cacnea
Tropius
Carnivine

I added 2 extra since they are basically just captures. If you want to make things easier on both ends I can just clone everything :P
I assume those are all Safari Ball? Sure, sounds good. I'll breed them and let you know when I'm done. :)

vzxt that was for me to be able to know what I have, shiny breed etc, so I didn't want people posting CMTs for those, so I closed it there, but when I say CMT, I offer everything, here is an updated list of what I have(Including recent trades)
  • Dive Ball: Omanyte, Cranidos, Anorith, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Tirtouga, Burmy Hoppip, Wingull, Nidoran,Mantine, Carvanha, Feebas, Frillish, chinchou, clamperl, Wailmer and Blue Basculin

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Omanyte, Cranidos, Karrablast, Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Alomomola, Miltank and Sentret

• Nest Ball: Lileep Hoppip, Minun, Wingull and Kabuto

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin,Goldeen, Anorith, Cranidos and Tirtouga

• Great Ball: Cranidos, Zubat, Taillow, Anorith and Karrablast

• Ultra Ball: Shieldon

• Repeat Ball: Darumaka, Goldeen and Plusle

• Timer Ball: Anorith, Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shieldom, Shelmet and Karrablast

• Premier Ball: Anorith, Aerodactyl, Aron, Plusle, Shieldon, Shelmet, Karrablast, Feebas, Meowth, Buneary, Glameow, Relicanth, Boufallant, Skitty, Sentret, Kabuto and Darumaka

• Dusk Ball: Anorith, Carvanha Aerodactyl, Taillow, Tirtouga and Shelmet

• Quick Ball: Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Minun, Anorith, Omanyte, Burmy and Shieldon.
  • Cyndaquil: Dive, Great, Timer, Repeat, Nest, Ultra and Premier

• Totodile: Dive, Great, Net, Nest and Premier

• Chikorita: Dive, Nest, Repeat, Ultra and Premier
  • Level Ball : Cubone, Doduo, Electabuzz, Hoothoot, Kangaskhan, Magikarp, Onix, Phanpy, Rhyhorn, Smeargle, Stanler, Sudowoodo, Makuhita, Numel, Spoink, Combee, Burmy,Spinda and Slakoth

• Love Ball : Caterpie, Clefairy, Delibird, Jigglypuff, Burmy, Lickitung, Slugma, Chatot, Makuhita and Meditite
  • Moon Ball : Caterpie, Girafarig, Growlithe, Mantine, Miltank, Pidgey, Clamperl, Swablu, Burmy, Whishcash and Buizel.
  • Fast Ball : Drowzee, Lickitung, Shuckle, Luvdisc, Remoraid.
  • Friend Ball : Farfetch'd, Smeargle, Stanler, Burmy and Taillow

My Collection excluding pokemon I have caught in friend safari

vzxt that was for me to be able to know what I have, shiny breed etc, so I didn't want people posting CMTs for those, so I closed it there, but when I say CMT, I offer everything, here is an updated list of what I have(Including recent trades)

-snip-

My Collection excluding pokemon I have caught in friend safari
I'd interested in these for my rufflet

kabuto (HA)
Adamant or jolly
karrablast(HA)
Adamant
yamask
Bold, Quiet or Relaxed (Hp fighting for this one if you are bored)
darumaka (HA)
Jolly

I want eggmoves. They can be spitbacks... Let me know what you think :D

edit: added names

Last edited:
I'd interested in these for my rufflet

(HA)
Adamant or jolly
(HA)
Adamant
Bold, Quiet or Relaxed (Hp fighting for this one if you are bored)
(HA)
Jolly

I want eggmoves. They can be spitbacks... Let me know what you think :D
I can't see pictures, can you write down the pokes names?

Hey can you CMT for this?

#382 Kyogre
Ability: Drizzle
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 30/28/30/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: None
Notes: SR from my AS playthrough

Non-redis

Hey can you CMT for this?

#382 Kyogre
Ability: Drizzle
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 30/28/30/31/31/31
Non-redis
Did you get Kyogre from someone else already? I'm interested in your Ho-Oh. I checked your thread again :P

*DexNav Update*

#120 Staryu
Level:
40 (UT)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Analytic (HA)
IVs: 31/01/29/28/31/31 (HP Electric)
Notes: Lucky DexNav capture from my aS game. I was trying out the Team Aqua Hideout and this was the 5th Staryu. When chaining, every 5th pokemon has 2 guaranteed (!). DexNav level 72.
Non-redis

Last edited:
Did you get Kyogre from someone else already? I'm interested in your Ho-Oh. I checked your thread again :P

*DexNav Update*

#120 Staryu
Level:
40 (UT)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/01/29/28/31/31 (HP Electric)
Notes: Lucky DexNav capture from my aS game. I was trying out the Team Aqua Hideout and this was the 5th Staryu. When chaining, every 5th pokemon has 2 guaranteed (!). DexNav level 72.
Non-redis
I did not, I will trade ho-oh for it:) I will have to get it cloned first though

Can you cmt for this:)
#639 Terrakion

Ability: Justified
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 30/31/29/3/31/31
Tutor moves:
Non-redis

*ORAS Update*

#482 Azelf

Ability: Levitate
Natures: Naive
IV Spread: 30/31/28/31/29/31 (HP Ice)
Notes: SR from my AS playthrough. I got this in just 5 resets xD. It has low defenses so the imperfect IVs make no difference.
Non-redis

Last edited:
While some of the stuff you have catch my eye, your thread lacks information. Plus you had some obvious hacks in there before... How about you add more info like the ball they are captured in, if it was captured in aS/oR and the redestribution rights of each pokemon.

You can find info about Redis right here
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...item-requests-etc-go-here-no-hacking.3525420/

Plus you are responsible for the legitimacy of the pokemon you offer, so have them checked in this thread. You are better off not offering stuff coming from Showdown

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...mple-hack-checks.3498670/page-63#post-5996592

While some of the stuff you have catch my eye, your thread lacks information. Plus you had some obvious hacks in there before... How about you add more info like the ball they are captured in, if it was captured in aS/oR and the redestribution rights of each pokemon.

You can find info about Redis right here
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...item-requests-etc-go-here-no-hacking.3525420/

Plus you are responsible for the legitimacy of the pokemon you offer, so have them checked in this thread. You are better off not offering stuff coming from Showdown

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...mple-hack-checks.3498670/page-63#post-5996592
Ok will do, I'm at school and right now, when I get home I will fix them, 95% of the pokemon are from nugget bridge, where they have a 0 toleracy rule for hacked pokemon, only the shiny landorus and shiny Thundurus are the ones that I got from showdown (which I removed from my list). 99% of them are caught in master ball, but the virizion is caught in a nest ball, as I said I will go home and update the list as soon as possible. I just wanted to give u some information of the pokemon on my thread. Hope this helps.

P.S: I almost always trade on nugget bridge. I rarely trade on showdown, cause all people offer are shiny 6iv HB legends, which are always hacked.

*DexNav Update*

My most succesful DexNav chaining so far. 600+ chain with lots of 4ivs. I carried a Modest and Bold Synch so I could DexNav for both P2 and P-Z in a single chain.
Don't be fooled by these 5 Cyber Ducks there is almost 4 boxes of Porygons most of them trash

#137 Porygon
Level:
39 (UT)
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/04/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)
Notes: DexNav capture from my aS game in Mirage Island. Caught during a 600+chain. DexNav level 623.
Non-redis

#137 Porygon
Level:
64 (UT)
IVs: 31/13-15/31/29/31/31 (HP Dark)
Notes: DexNav capture from my aS game in Mirage Island. Caught during a 600+chain. DexNav level 623.
Non-redis

#137 Porygon
Level:
55 (UT)
Ability: Download
IVs: 29/31/31/31/26/31 (HP Steel)
Non-redis

#137 Porygon
Level:
58 (UT)
Ability: Trace
IVs: 30/29/31/31/28/31 (HP Steel)
Non-redis

#137 Porygon
Level:
58 (UT)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Download
IVs: 30/20/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Non-redis

#137 Porygon
Level:
45 (UT)
Ability: Trace
IVs: 20/16/31/31/04/31 (HP Ghost)
Non-redis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)