(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
vzxt said:
CMT for Palkia, Heatran2 and Latios please :)
Interested in these Pokemon. Would like the Pawinard with no nickname if possible. What time & day are you able to make this trade?

#641 Tornadus
Stock: 0
Ability: Prankster
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/14/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Notes: SR from OR by TheCuttingEdge .
Semi-Redis

#624 Pawniard
Level: 1 (UT)
Nickname: Nivian
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Quick Guard, Psycho Cut
OT: Lyna ID: 02568
OT: Lyna ID: 53215*

#719 Diancie
Ability: Clear Body
Natures: Naive
IV Spread: 30/30/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon)

Last edited:
Hey there, vzxt would my spare Great Ball Totodile interest you for a Spitback of Dive Ball HA Tirtouga(I lost my parent)

*Genie Update*

Finally after a month of giving it another shot, I got a Flawless Timid HP Ice Thundurus! This was a pain to SR because of its moveset and ability. I gave up several times because of that, also tossed near flawless ones with 28-29 IVs. It was worth it in the end I guess... lol I'm so hyped I won't be able to sleep xD
Special thanks to Buckert for the SR mons and aus_pokedad for suggesting I use Sableye instead of Staraptor for faster Resets.

#642 Thundurus

IV Spread: 31/12/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Notes: SR from my AS game.
Non-Redis

Well I'll be damned vzt, congratulation on catching that bastard. This make it the first flawless pentagon HP Ice Thundurus I ever seen on here. Tempted to ask what would you like for that Thundurus since it's so damn appealing.

Last edited:
Well I'll be damned vzt, congratulation on catching that bastard. This make it the first flawless pentagon HP Ice Thundurus I ever seen on here. Tempted to ask what would you like for that Thundurus since it's so damn appealing.
Well I've seen several HP Ice ones in Master ball going around, but I don't know where they come from and are full-redis apparently. Maybe they aren't flawless... I just didn't pay much attention because they were all in Master balls.

Um we have a pending trade for your heatran right? (I haven't bred the timburr because I was SRing :P) We can trade Thundurus for Heatran instead, or leave the original deal as is and trade Timburr for your Heatran and Thundurus for your Landorus.

Um we have a pending trade for your heatran right? (I haven't bred the timburr because I was SRing :P) We can trade Thundurus for Heatran instead, or leave the original deal as is and trade Timburr for your Heatran and Thundurus for your Landorus.
Yes I do believe we still had that pending trade involving Heatran. Now the latter options works for me, although if the Timburr becomes too problematic for you we can go with Thundurus for Heatran/Landorus.

Last edited:
CMT for that beautiful HP Ice Thundurus pls.
Are you SRing something atm? I don't really like trading legendaries for shinies or breedables.

Yes I do believe we still had that pending trade involving Heatran. Now the latter options works for me, although if the Timburr becomes too problematic for you we can go with Thundurus for Heatran/Landorus.
I'll give timburr a shot this week if it turns out to be really annoying I might trade Thundurus for heatran instead.

Hello! I'm 117jokes. I'm interested in trading for your timid HP Ice Thundurus. I've listed some legends that I soft reset for myself in AS. Would you be interested in one of these? Each one is in a masterball.
Entei | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Careful | Pressure | OT: Penguin
Latios | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Levitate | OT: Penguin
Thundurus | 30/24/30/31/31/31 | Bold | Prankster | OT: Penguin (Hidden Power Ice)

I also have some soft reset legends from XY but they're all birds.

This is the Thundurus I'm interested in.

#642 Thundurus

Non-Redis

I'm currently SRing a Shiny competitively viable Raikou. Did you see any of my 6th gen resets?
I did, but I have them all already. Well I have them with other natures still I'm more interested in legends that I don't have like a HP Ice Raikou.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I did, but I have them all already. Well I have them with other natures still I'm more interested in legends that I don't have like a HP Ice Raikou.
Like what other legends you need that you don't have? I could try doing a Soft Reset CP fo you; I haven't caught most of the legends in my AS anyway.

Hello! I'm 117jokes. I'm interested in trading for your timid HP Ice Thundurus. I've listed some legends that I soft reset for myself in AS. Would you be interested in one of these? Each one is in a masterball.
Entei | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Careful | Pressure | OT: Penguin
Latios | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Levitate | OT: Penguin
Thundurus | 30/24/30/31/31/31 | Bold | Prankster | OT: Penguin (Hidden Power Ice)

I also have some soft reset legends from XY but they're all birds.
This is the Thundurus I'm interested in.
I don't really like them in Master Balls... The thundurus you have works like the Calm set for doubles?

Like what other legends you need that you don't have? I could try doing a Soft Reset CP fo you; I haven't caught most of the legends in my AS anyway.
Hm ok I'd rather discuss this further via PM

#642 Thundurus

Non-Redis

yay for more flawless genies

CMT? I know you already have the only perfectly flawless pentagon legend of mine but still hoping there's something that interests you.

Hey! I'm very interested in a female heavy ball Gastly (timid), timer ball timid Cyndaquil (no probs for a spitback) luxury ball jolly Pawniard, and to a lesser extent, female moon ball modest Misdreavus. CMT for those?

And congrats on that Thundurus, that's just beautiful... *.*

yay for more flawless genies

CMT? I know you already have the only perfectly flawless pentagon legend of mine but still hoping there's something that interests you.
What is your next SR project?

Hey! I'm very interested in a female heavy ball Gastly (timid), timer ball timid Cyndaquil (no probs for a spitback) luxury ball jolly Pawniard, and to a lesser extent, female moon ball modest Misdreavus. CMT for those?

And congrats on that Thundurus, that's just beautiful... *.*
atm I have low motivation for breeding so I will only trade 1 pokemon. BTW there's also a rule in my thread that says you can only request 3 pokemon at a time.

I like your Luxury HA sneasel... let me know which one you want Gastly, Misdreavus or Pawniard.

What is your next SR project?

atm I have low motivation for breeding so I will only trade 1 pokemon. BTW there's also a rule in my thread that says you can only request 3 pokemon at a time.

I like your Luxury HA sneasel... let me know which one you want Gastly, Misdreavus or Pawniard.
Oops, misread your rule then, I thought it only was for low female gender ratios. Sorry!
I'll take the Misdreavus then :) do you prefer spitbacks or flawless?

Once I get my hands on a Reshiram (hopefully soon) I'm going for a Naughty/Lonely Kyurem, but it may take a while since I need as close to 6IV as possible.
Naughty seems like the better choice because the most popular Priority moves are physical and super effective against Ice-types.

Oops, misread your rule then, I thought it only was for low female gender ratios. Sorry!
I'll take the Misdreavus then :) do you prefer spitbacks or flawless?
lol I thought Misdreavus was the one you wanted the least. Um ok then spitback trade is fine with me.

Naughty seems like the better choice because the most popular Priority moves are physical and super effective against Ice-types.

lol I thought Misdreavus was the one you wanted the least. Um ok then spitback trade is fine with me.
Well, I already have Pawniard (just not the ball), and I'm hoping I can get the Gastly from someone else ^^ Was really hoping for the Cyndaquil but I was expecting that ^^
Will let you know when I have bred it, should be fairly quick :)

Lol I figured as much that'll be the best bet...

Like I said Kyurem will take quite some time because of #FlawlessOrBust... Is there nothing else that interests you in the meantime? (I know I settled way too early on most SRs I have)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)