Overall: Boobs+!!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
aw brou finally gets his goldie

now you are a part of the SS mile high club, basically
except we are way more exclusive

The color choices you picked for the larvatar image is great, fantastic even, but there are some damningly obvious flaws when and where you put darker layers on. Try picking a sole light source and build it up on the basic structure of the larvatar before going into detail. The most obvious flaw is the large tip on the inside of its tail. It is not proportionate or angled right for the rest of the image

EDIT: with your written permission i can red line the larvatar and guide you to where a more realistic value in depth would be

If you want. Please do not force yourself

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm just going to warn you that I (and probably quite a few others) am not the type of extremely passionate, driven artist you see to aspire too... I'm a pretty casual illustrator, so I'll apologize in advance for not being too intense about improving.

That said, critique is always welcome ;}

I'm just going to warn you that I (and probably quite a few others) am not the type of extremely passionate, driven artist you see to aspire too... I'm a pretty casual illustrator, so I'll apologize in advance for not being too intense about improving.

That said, critique is always welcome ;}
thats completely fine. Being a casual artist doesnt negate the intense feeling of having accomplished something though. It may be debunked a level lower than becoming professional, but it is still a great satisfaction all artists should have in their life

EDIT: Durrrr forgot the critique i made. Went all out on it since i like you

Ignoring the moron who thinks he's an artist because he has a degree in some silly art thing and therefore thinks himself superior to everyone else's art, that is one adorable and awesome Larvitar.

Overall: A++

Dang, and I thought my old art teacher was brutal... >.>

Good luck in life with your, you know, "imperfections". :P

Edit: Looked at the OP and saw your name 张利男。 hehheh

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
needs maylene

woops she dosent have any sorry :oops:

also whats this whole b+ thing i dont get it!!!

Flannery!

Also I'd like to say I'm sad that your Larvitar avatar is gonevitar but the new one is amazing as well :>

"hey notits, raise the bridge!"
DEFINATELY NOT ELESA.
Gardevoir? Infernape? Ive always questioned the idea of breast plates on a male dominate species.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)