Overkill Mafia - Game Over! Supercellular Warriors, Yeti, and TIK win!

Looks like we be lynching macle.

Obviously, it's mother's day, so I won't be hanging around on IRC too much today. Still up for a little chat about the game if anyone feels like talking.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Majority.

macle pleads with you not to lynch him. He has children to feed and all that. You understand his needs, and you kill him and feed him to his children.

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear macle,
You are Dubbelosix.

You are the spy who attempted to stop Asterix from getting rock oil in the book Asterix and the Black Gold. You did, but when you were sent back to Caesar in a chest that was made from your technologically advanced chariot, he fired you and M. Devious Surreptitious from the M.I.VI. You escaped from him and are now out to seek revenge against Asterix and anybody who decides to stop you. For this purpose you have joined the HyperPowered Draconeers, who recruited you on seeing your vast potential.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Watching <user>’s house. You will watch over <user>’s house in your chariot, protecting him from everything for that night except attempts on their life, as you are also a coward at heart.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus at night saying “Night X- Chasing <user>”. You will follow <user> by the cover of the night and find out the identities of all the people whom he visited that night. If <user> did not go anywhere, you will find out the identities of everyone who visit <user> that night. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Shiny Sword, which gives you a little courage. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Protecting <user> for the night”. You will protect <user> from all attempts on their life for the night. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with the HyperPowered Draconeers. You win if the HyperPowered Draconeers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Eo then appears out of nowhere and not satisfied with breaking the laws of physics and biology, decides to break the fourth wall as well. "FUCK YOU GUYS I QUIT THIS BITCH," he shouts, and he godkills Staraptor Call and badalcristiano by obliterating them with sheer awesomeness.

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear badalcristiano,
You are Luigi.

You are Mario's slightly cowardly brother, who wears green. After he went on a journey, you have been in perennial fear of Bowser coming for Princess Peach, and have been training yourself in certain arts to help protect her. You really want to find Mario, as he holds the biggest keys to victory.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Tracking <user>". You will follow <user> for the whole night, and discover his role PM.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Talking to <user1> about how <user2> kidnapped Mario". You will go on about how Mario was kidnapped by <user2>, and convince <user1> to vote for him in the next day's lynch vote. If they do not do this, you will start crying so much that they will run away from the area, effectively godkilling them. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

You are holding the Sparkling Box. At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Chucking Sparkling Box at <user>". <user> will be so astonished by its glitter, that they will not be able to say anything other than their lynch vote the next day. After that, the Sparkling Box will crumble into dust. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with the Multiplex SuperCannons. You win if the Multiplex SuperCannons eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Staraptor Call,
You are Meta Knight.

You are famous throughout Dream Land for being an elite warrior. However, due to the number of times you have tested Kirby in battes, you are seen as an evil person. However, in an effort to redeem yourself, you have decided to help in the cause of justice. You shall be using your sword, Galaxia, for these specific purposes.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Sneaking into <user>'s home". You will sneak into <user>'s home and check up if he has any items.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Standing guard by <user> with Galaxia". You will stand guard by <user>'s home for the night, stopping all attempts to steal items from <user>'s home for the night. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

People do not trust you, so if you are inspected, your role PM will show up as follows:-

Dear Staraptor Call,
You are Meta Knight.

You have wielded your sword for many years now, and have been dragged into this war. You are famous for fighting Kirby in several games. You are sure your arch-nemesis, Kirby, has framed you, and wish to tear him apart using your sword Galaxia.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Stalking <user>". You will stalk <user> for the whole night, and will be notified if he is Kirby or not.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saing "Night X- Plunging Galaxia into <user>". You will use your sword Galaxia on <user> and kill him. This cannot be stacked with your other ability. This ability can only be used once.

<snip>

You are aligned with yourself. You win if you manage to kill Kirby.
You are holding the Water Ring. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- Slipping Water Ring under <user>'s door. <user> will wear the ring, and will get soaked by the morning, forcing him to post a rant in the thread completely unrelated to the game the next day. This stacks with your normal abilities. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with the Multiplex SuperCannons. You win if the Multiplex SuperCannons eliminate all unfriendly threats.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 48 hours or when all PMs are received.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
oh hey it's an early update.
THE_IRON_KENYAN laughs maniacally and runs off into the distance because he's cool like that. Oh, and he won, too.

Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,
You are Wario.

You are greedy, fat, and selfish, but strong. Very strong. You are going to be using your strength to muscle your way in on the Orb Of Darkness, which is rumored to provide great power. You are willing to make temporary alliances with anybody in order to lay your hands on it, but do not want to make long-time commitments, as that might drain away your precious money. You have managed to send away your nemesis, Mario, on a wild goose chase after Bowser, and now want to operate without his interference.

At night you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Frisking <user>”. You will frisk <user> and take away all of his items.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Killing <user>". <user> will be killed by the end of the night, and you may choose how to kill him in the body of the PM. If nothing is mentioned, it will, by default, be to be hit over the head with a super hammer. This cannot be stacked with your other night ability.

Your bad smell means that you are immune to being inspected at night.

You know Waluigi is in the game. He is Lightwolf. Also, you know that a certain Luigi is likely to be looking for his brother. It would be advisable to get in touch with him and use his trust to your advantage.

You are holding the Ruby Gem. At day, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Day X- Breaking Ruby Gem”. You will break the Ruby Gem on the floor just before a lynch, making it day again after the lynch. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with yourself and Waluigi. You win if you use the Orb of Darkness, and then utilize your newfound powers obtained upon using it twice successfully.
Shortly after, assassinfred, undoubtedly after having performed an assassination, goes to wash his hands clean of the blood procured from the body he just finished off. Magma, however, came rushing out instead of water. Needless to say, he died.

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear assassinfred,
You are Darkrai.

GO DEVIOUS. You are a Pokemon who was found to be broken both in the OU metagame and in PokeMafia. Seeking further domination, you recruited several others to form the HyperPowered Draconeers. With your array of diverse powers, backed by respectable base stats, you're pretty sure that nobody can stop you.

On odd nights, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Dark Pulse <user>”. You will obliterate <user> with a blast of fearsome dark energy.

After winning PokeMafia, you retained possession of your surviving alias. Therefore, if you are ever inspected, you will show up as:

Dear assassinfred,
You are the Pokemon Ranger.

Courageous, fearless, brave, needlessly redundant, and devilishly charming. That is who you are. Your duty: to protect Pokemon from the forces of evil. When you heard that Pokemon were involved in this conflict, you decided to join the Multiplex SuperCannons so that you could do your best to prevent any Pokemon casualties.

At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- STOP, <user>! I am a Pokemon Ranger!”. You will flash your official Pokemon Ranger badge and demand that <user> stop whatever he is doing that night or be captured by the long arm of the law.

Alternatively, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying "Night X- There will be no smuggling under my watch, <user>!". You will use the authority you possess as a Pokemon Ranger to consficate any items that <user> has and take them for yourself. This cannot be stacked with your other ability.

<snip>

Keep in mind that both of these roles are possessed by villagers in the event that you decide to claim this character.

You are holding the Gripper Glove. At night, you may PM hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus saying “Night X- Grip <user>”. You will grab them by the throat and start to choke them, preventing them from posting in the thread the following day. This stacks with your normal ability. This item is only usable once.

You are allied with the HyperPowered Draconeers. You win if the HyperPowered Draconeers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
With nobody left to stop them, Game Freak201, Amake, Veedrock, and new recruit Mattimeo snatch the basket of [now dead; nobody bothered to feed them] puppies from the midst of all of you and proclaim victory as the SuperCellular Warriors!

Congratulations to the
SuperCellular Warriors, Yeti, and THE_IRON_KENYAN for winning Overkill Mafia!

Honorable mentions to mrguy888, Fangren, Upside, and shuckles my hero (sorry Exarius you died as well) for being alive yet not winning. (survivors are persuaded / silenced and will be lynched / killed within the following cycles)

postgame later maybe

Umm I am still here. No mention of me whatsoever in the final update. Apparently I have fallen through the cracks as always...

EDIT: Apparently a few people were still alive and not mentioned so forget I said anything.

Ok I am going to explain why this game was silly and for lack of a better word retarded.

- We were able to get our hands on two of those saphire gem things thus giving us 3 nights in a row.

- We Were able to convert mattimeo, who was proven to be a village by his death

- I was holding the orb of light, and we got in contact with TIK, who had already moled the village. We found out who all of you were teamed up destroyed you

-Also, we had two orbs which we were using tonight and tomorrow night that made our team immune to kills/night actions.

Also honorable mention to game freak for getting moled like 3 times but still winning lol.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Silly Veedrock shouldnt be blaming me because it was me who got in contact with tik in the first place with my troll wolf claim!

Also it was game_freak who gave ik amake and veed's names, not me >:(

Good game I suppose regardless of that.

Silly Veedrock shouldnt be blaming me because it was me who got in contact with tik in the first place with my troll wolf claim!

Also it was game_freak who gave ik amake and veed's names, not me >:(

Good game I suppose regardless of that.
Let's all ignore the whole thing with askaninjask and UncleSam.

Otherwise, I had a fun time in a wacky game. It could use some balancing, though.

We Were able to convert mattimeo, who was proven to be a village by his death
...This confuses me. What exactly happened here? Mattimeo moled us to the mafia? How exactly did this happen?

Also, I haven't played mafia, but from what I can tell, the village was retarded in this one. Three godkills on us, and apparently we got moled a bunch (I told macle I was a theif early on to keep myself from being lynched, but he never actually got a copy of PM, so I don't think I screwed over the village that badly).

I'm not sure what the "newfound abilities" for the two neutrals were, but it seemed like a pretty easy win condition to me. Not that I have much experience to speak from, but still. Anyways, I enjoyed the game very much. Hopefully in the future I'll understand what's going on a little bit more and can actually contribute to the village.

Mattimeo really didnt do much.. except lead the lynch on macle who we already knew was a draconeer.

We just converted him so he wouldn't be causing problems for us..

The main mole was TIK, which was polelover44's fault.

Also I forgot to mention the neutrals new abilities in why this mafia is retarded... they were pretty rediculous, TIK could kill and do somthing else at night and I forget what yeti could do somthing like inspect + hook .

Edit: apparently mattimeo also godkilled the last 2 guys go mattimeo

wow. Good job, SuperCellulars! My team got really screwed really fast, unfortunately. Actually, this entire game was a weird one, but it was fun! Tell me, how the hell did mm87 get macle's Role PM by inspecting Blue_Tornado?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and, there was an epic fail which forced those three sub outs, but, I'll let the hosts tell you that one, right, hfb?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)