Overkill Mafia - Game Over! Supercellular Warriors, Yeti, and TIK win!

This just in!

[17:53] <%Kannon> macle is a known puppy hater
[17:53] <%macle> yup
[17:53] <%macle> smogon staff eats puppies

further proof that macle is an excelent target guys let's do this!

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hyped(I didn't know that)? Guys, you are embarassing me...

Alrighty, there are only 2 more needed. Unfortunately, deadline hasn't come yet, so I can't update. I know for sure that one of them will not send it now(due to me knowing his timezone), while the other, I really have no idea.

Also everybody, Eo opened the thread at a very inconvenient time for me. As such, I shall be forced to push the deadline back by 10-12 hrs)(its only for today, after this, I shall be able to update at normal time).

I'm very sorry. As a bonus, you guys get more time to discuss(and make fun of me I suppose).

I saw that you updated, and I was all like "oh boy the update is here"

then I read that 2 more people were needed, and I was dissapointed.
Then I saw that the deadline was being pushed back and I tried not to cry.

Edit: it might also be a good great idea for you to get IRC because you are a host, and PM isn't always convinient
Edit2: @Eo - will you update in place of hailflameblast?
Edit3: thanks hailflame!!

Destiny Warrior

Actually, 1 more sent it in, and I can say with a lot of surety that the other will not log in for quite some time, so here this is.

Deadline reached.

Update will be coming soon.

Destiny Warrior

You all wake up, looking apprehensively around to see if there are any dead bodies. To your relief, all 26 of you are there, and start to move around and chat likie old friends, masking your distrust of each other. Suddenly, assassinfred points to a dais that most certainly had not been there the previous night.

"What the hell is that!" he shouts, drawing the attention of everybody.

You all see a guillotine positioned high up, its blade razor-sharp.

Suddenly, 2 ghosts came out of the floor of the dais, leading to considerable chaos in the whole place. Screams of "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" and "WHAT IS THAT!" rent the air. hailflameblast and Eo Ut Mortus stand up, and shouted fairly loudly for ghosts "May I have your attention please!".

This made all of you freeze on the spot.

"All of you, how about we do this? You all vote on somebody whom you want to get killed today, and the one with the majority of the votes will be guillotined! I hope you aren's such sissies that you won't kill somebody today, and to increase the hate here, if 2 people are tied for the number of votes, neither will be killed. Hahahahaha!"

You all decide to listen, and hence starts Day 1.

You all then noticed that shuckles_my_hero and askaninjask were missing.

Result PMs are being sent out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)