Overkill Mafia - Game Over! Supercellular Warriors, Yeti, and TIK win!

IRC said:
22:18 askaninjask you need to tell everyone to lynch kannon
22:19 askaninjask he is a harmful neutral
22:19 wickdaggler oh yeah, he talked to me
22:19 askaninjask yeah
<snip>
22:19 askaninjask yeah
22:19 askaninjask lol
22:20 askaninjask thats what he claimed to me as well
22:20 askaninjask i think it's his real role
22:20 wickdaggler ok...
22:20 wickdaggler anything you can base the whone "harmful neutral" thing off of?
22:20 wickdaggler I mean, he told me he could win w/ village...
22:20 askaninjask he has a lynch redirection
22:21 askaninjask if he is telling the truth then he can redirect the lynch to a mafian and become a villager
22:21 wickdaggler so he could just redirect the lynch at someone when we lynch him now
22:21 askaninjask then he would be lynched the next day
22:21 wickdaggler and without any info to base it off of, he would rand
22:21 askaninjask it wouldn't make sense for kannon to do that
22:21 askaninjask we have info
22:21 wickdaggler wait, but why wouldn't he?
22:22 wickdaggler and yeah, I remember him saying he gets powers based off who he redirects it to? right?
22:22 askaninjask it would be obvious that he had become mafia through redirecting the lych to a villager
22:22 askaninjask yeah
22:22 askaninjask so he would be the obvious lynch target
22:22 wickdaggler meh, I'm a bit unsure about your reasoning
22:22 askaninjask and seeing as he wants to win the game (and not die), he will redirect to whomever we tell him to
22:22 askaninjask btw we are also bros
22:22 wickdaggler I think we could use him to our advantage
22:22 askaninjask we are
22:23 askaninjask just copy paste what i have said
22:23 askaninjask start the lynch
Edit: removeing vote

veedrock brings up some good points: how kannon know who to redirect to? I bought this up in the conversation, but simply recieved a "trust me". This seems pretty suspicious.

Is everyone afraid of being targeted by being the first to mention lynching?

I personally find reyscarface suspect because he wanted to lead. Once the role PM's got sent out, he goes silent. I'm new to forum mafia so I'm not sure if that means anything, I'm just getting discussion going.
Due to certain peculiarities with my role I would make a decent leader (or puppet for the leader because I'm not skilled) for the village, so any inspectors please feel free to clear me.
Go Multiplex Supercannons!

EDIT: wickdaggler posted while I was writing apparently. Also it just says <snip> where the role PM(?) should be.

I see no reason not to lynch Kannon. If he's telling the truth, then a mafian gets lynched instead and the village count increases by one. If he's lying, then he's either a harmful neutral or a mafian and gets lynched. Win/win for the village.

*EDIT*
Remove vote. Veedrock does bring up some good points...

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Is everyone afraid of being targeted by being the first to mention lynching?

I personally find reyscarface suspect because he wanted to lead. Once the role PM's got sent out, he goes silent. I'm new to forum mafia so I'm not sure if that means anything, I'm just getting discussion going.
Due to certain peculiarities with my role I would make a decent leader (or puppet for the leader because I'm not skilled) for the village, so any inspectors please feel free to clear me.
Go Multiplex Supercannons!

EDIT: wickdaggler posted while I was writing apparently. Also it just says <snip> where the role PM(?) should be.
Welcome to every mafia reyscarface plays in, here, let me tell you, I always ask for claims.

btw DO NOT CLAIM TO ME

I am sorry if I offended you in any way. As I said, I don't mean anything by it but no one else was posting and I made an observation so I thought I might start thing off.

Edit: Removed vote.

I don't quite understand. Even if kannon is telling the truth, how are we guaranteed that he can/will redirect the lynch to a mafia. If someone could answer this, I'd be more than happy to toss in my vote. Thanks!

EDIT: My bad, misunderstood the log a little bit. Sorry. Our best option at the moment seems to be to Lynch Kannon. Also, as a side note, track practice goes extra long tomorrow, so I probably won't be back with the deadline, so if anything updates, I won't be able to respond to it.

EDIT2: Read Veedrock's post before heading off to school. Removing vote until something new comes up.

It seems both ILoveLiza and rey have some sort of posting restriction, as Liza's lynch vote is the second one he's made where it is backwards. rey's, like Altair said, seems to be he has to post "do not claim to me" in every post. Either way, let's get majority here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)