1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Overused Yellow Mouse

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by Ajoras, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajoras

Ajoras

Hello smogon, I've lurked here for a few months, and as my first post I would like to ask you guys a question. Over the past few months I've been trying to create an overused pikachu. I know in g/s you have to have surf, in order for it to be ou, the only thing is you can't legally get a surfing pikachu into B/W 2. So my question is, is there any possible over used movesets I can go with?
  2. Pwnemon

Pwnemon Switching is a metagame trend
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

??

i do not follow this post in general but it looks like it's in the wrong subforum??
    also look at the strategy dex i guess, i have no clue what you're trying to say tbh
  3. Great Sage

Great Sage

Ask questions like this in one of the "ask a simple question" threads in the metagame forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)