paintseagull's art thread

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would very much like to buy your entire portfolio, but I feel no amount of money could possibly match its value.

Also I couldn't afford to do so, but mainly the first!

Volmise

.:The Firefly Light:.
is an Artist Alumnus
I absolutely love your art, and I'm also really glad to see you're a member of PMD-E as well!

Maybe our teams will meet up sometime. :)

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Volmise: I only wish I had time to actually do missions! I attempted Mission 3 but didn't finish. I'll have a look for your team though!

No new drawings but I spent a good chunk of time today working on some photography. So.. leaf photos!

paintseagull

pink wingull
Xagwais: I'm using a Nikon D3000. The top picture was taken with a Nikon DX 35mm f1.8 (amazing lens with amazing value) and the bottom one was taken with my kit lens (Nikon DX 18-55 f3.5-5.6). To get the macro effect I just used a simple 4x macro filter! So much cheaper than macro lenses and they work great.
Here's an example using the same kit lens and a 10x filter.

Oh, I just remembered I have some snowflake ones I never processed! Damn.

Alchemator: Haw haw :)

Is that a walnut? if so nice walnut. These photos are lovely. It's nice to see photos that aren't trying to make a statement against society. These are just very pretty and seem to me to be about the seasons. Just the feeling I get

paintseagull

pink wingull
It's a pecan! Pecans and walnuts basically look the same though.

And yeah, I mostly just try to take pictures of nature and people. And changing seasons inspire me the most.

OK so I wasn't planning on posting a ton of photos but I mentioned that snowflake one that I forgot to process.. and I processed it! So here it is. Again with the 10x filter but on the 35mm this time.

That's absolutely beautiful~<3
Also, I like the PMD-E application form quite a bit. Never seen a feminine Bouffalant before I ventured into this thread.
Your camera pics are really great, though! I hope for more~

GAH. I love all of your art, simply fantastic. Couldn't resist coming here after seeing your art for CAP2. So amazing, please keep up the great work. luvdisc for you. <3

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How do you not have a badge yet :)

Love all your stuff; your work in The Smog is amazing!

paintseagull

pink wingull
Thank you guys!

I'm finally done my course work for this term so now I have time to work on art!!! Also I'm hoping to start a Nuzlocke over Christmas :)

Since my CAP2 design is out of the running I'll post it here!

Would have preferred to have a better pose for the final sub but OH WELL! Ran out of time. Mos-Quitoxe's is the best anyway :) I still like this dude though, unlike my previous two CAP submissions!

Aaand here are some icons I made for people:

EEEEEEEEE
That is an adorable CHristmas card image~
And I liked your CAP submission a whole lot, second only to Yilx.
EEEEEEEEE
*still squeeing*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)