paintseagull's art thread

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Smog art:

Specs Slowking

Missingno!!!

chess piece Marowak, Snorlax and Raikou for the GSC article in #28

for Deck's article in which he talks about how much he loves fairies. I love them too!!!!!!!!! PINK!

---

(winning!) design for CAP 5 Prevo :3

Your colors are lovely as always and your style is really cute. For the chess picture (probably my favorite work from you), the colors there are dark and the earth-like colors give this piece a more empty feel and it gives the viewer to anticipate the next move.
I think you could work on coloring inside the lines because I see some coloring outside of the lines especially in you fairy picture like here for example. If you pay attention to those and took the time to clean it up then your pieces will look much better.
You could work on your lineart a little bit too because some of your lines seem a bit wobbly a times. But, I think you can perfect it in no time with a little practice and patience. uwu
Keep up the great work!

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thank you everyone for the comments, critiques and compliments, I appreciate them all!!

With the new forum layout the transparent png type avatars don't look as good to me anymore, so I made a mini painting to put as my avatar. A cliche ocean sunset with a wingull, yahoo

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
That avatar is adorable and you are adorable and all your art and I love your use of color and texture and all the soft painty everything and augh! So jealous.

You still should have gone with *extreme mom look*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)