Multifaction/FFA Paper Mario TTYD Mafia - Night 11

BELATED UPDATE, sorry.

You spot three bodies:
Leafeon User has been flipped on his back one time too many:
Dear Leafeon User,
You are KP Pete.

You are the Koopa who’s friendly with Mario when he joins the Glitz Pit. You saw something that changed you, and you decided to retire. However, something happened, and you went missing and were replaced like a mindless cog in the machine.

As a koopa, you have a tough shell. You may PM the hosts with “Night X - Guard <alias>”. Your target will be protected from all kills.

Alternatively, you can use your shell offensively. You may PM the hosts with “Night X - Shoot <alias>”. Your target will be unable to perform any actions.

Beware! The Pianta Syndicate is on the lookout for you. You know that they need you dead in order to win, but may not need to kill other members of your faction.

Your team ability is, once per night, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Glitz Duel <alias>”. If you have more items than your target, your target will be unable to perform any actions the following day (this includes voting, going to fortresses, item passing, and sending anonymous messages.) If your target has more items than you, he will take any items you are holding.

Your team steal is active once every two nights. Your team kill is active once every three nights.

Your safe claim is Koops, allied with Mario’s Team. Mario’s Team’s win condition and team ability are:
-You are allied with Mario’s Team. You win if you eliminate The Shadow Squad, The X-Nauts, the Glitz Pit, the Dragons, and Bowser’s Legion.
-Your team ability is, once every two nights, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Look up <name of Crystal Star> Fortress Key #x”. To use this ability, you must be holding a key to the same fortress you are looking up. You will determine what alias is holding the key you looked up.
-Your team steal is active once every two nights. Your team kill is active once every three nights.

You are holding Gold Star Fortress Key #3. Use this to retrieve the Gold Star.

You are allied with the Glitz Pit. You win if you eliminate The Shadow Squad, Mario’s Team, the Dragons, and Bowser’s Legion.

(With the death of two of your teammates, you have called in the rest of the KP Koopas to help your cause. You may now use your Guard and Shoot actions on the same night.)
Looks like the King_ in the Glitz Pit has fallen.

Sylveon User has been shut down
Dear Sylveon User,
You are TEC-XX.

Sir Grodus created a powerful supercomputer to help him in his plot to resurrect and control the Shadow Queen. But, when watching Princess Peach, you learned emotion. You learned love for another, fear for another, sadness at failing in your function, and determination to complete a task no matter what the cost. There is very little which you cannot learn. ... What was Sir Grodus expecting when he put the “XX” for “double cross” in your name?

You have an extensive database where you will look up your fellow players. You may PM the hosts with “Night X - Look up <alias>”. You will learn your target’s full role PM.

You can also store items in your vault. You may PM the hosts with “Night X - Store <alias>’s items”. Any thieves aimed at your target will fail.

<snip>

Your team ability is, once every two nights, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Look up <name of Crystal Star> Fortress Key #x”. To use this ability, you must be holding a key to the same fortress you are looking up. You will determine what alias is holding the key you looked up.

Your team steal is active once every two nights. Your team kill is active once every three nights.

Your safe claim is Rawk Hawk, allied with the Glitz Pit. The Glitz Pit win condition and team ability are:
-You are allied with the Glitz Pit. You win if you eliminate The Shadow Squad, Mario’s Team, The Dragons, and Bowser’s Legion.
-Your team ability is, once per night, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Glitz Duel <alias>”. If you have more items than your target, your target will be unable to perform any actions the following day (this includes voting, going to fortresses, item passing, and sending anonymous messages.) If your target has more items than you, he will take any items you are holding.
-Your team steal is active once every two nights. Your team kill is active once every three nights.

You are holding Ruby Star Fortress Key #2. Use this to retrieve the Ruby Star.

You are allied with Mario’s Team. You win if you eliminate the Shadow Squad, the X-Nauts, the Glitz Pit, the Dragons, and Bowser’s Legion.
Tough luck, acidphoenix. Guess someone caught on to your real loyalties.

Finally, Jogger has died. They were DeathByWobbufett. There doesn't seem to be a role PM, though.

IT IS NOW DAY 5. ALL RESULTS ARE OUT. DEADLINE IS 10 PM ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23RD, EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME.THAT'S ABOUT 2.5 HOURS BEFORE TWO DAYS FROM THIS POST.

Okay, I wrote Wednesday the 23rd for deadline (EDIT: I was confused due to the update being post-midnight, and just added two days to what my clock said). I meant right now (EDIT: The 22nd), but since that potential for confusion is due to my mistake, 24 hour extension.

Deadline is 10 pm, thursday the 23rd.

In an epic battle, you decide on lynching... Psychic.
Dear Psychic,
You are Bonetail.

After countless years in the Pit of 100 Trials, you became an undead monster, a skeletal dragon. Regardless of your remaining power, you are one of the toughest of them all. You are hardier than your dread mistress, the Shadow Queen. Your only weakness is that you get but one action each turn. Your breath inflicts varied statuses upon your unfortunate victims. Despite your tremendous power, you only give one Star Point on death.

You are very intimidating, which gives you a higher standing amongst your peers. You will gain 1 vote for each item you hold, as well as 1 vote for each dead member of the Dragons and the Shadow Squad.

You are very difficult to kill. The first kill aimed at you will fail. Additionally, the killer will not be able to vote the next day or use any personal abilities the next night, and you will take any items they may have. You also are immune to the first information role targeting you, although this protection (if you still have it) will disappear when your BPV breaks.

Since you are trapped in the Pit of 100 Trials, others may think you are a fortress guarding a Crystal Star. To keep up this guise, you will automatically respond to all inquiries with the proper message. Additionally, if you send an anonymous message, you may choose whether or not the recipient will see your alias. Lastly, on odd days only, your alias will not be revealed if you vote for the player who is lynched.

<snip>

Your team ability is, once every night, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Watch <alias>”. You will learn all of the aliases that targeted your target. You may not target a member of your faction with this ability.

Your safe claim is Admiral Bobbery, allied with Mario’s Team. Mario’s Team’s win condition and team ability are:
-You are allied with Mario’s Team. You win if you eliminate The Shadow Squad, The X-Nauts, the Glitz Pit, the Dragons, and Bowser.
-Your team ability is, once every two nights, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Look up <name of Crystal Star> Fortress Key #x”. To use this ability, you must be holding a key to the same fortress you are looking up. You will determine what alias is holding the key you looked up.

You are holding Crystal Star Fortress Key #4. Use this to retrieve the Crystal Star.

You are allied with the Dragons. You win if you eliminate Mario’s Team, the Glitz Pit, the Rogueport Regulars, and the Wise Ones.
Looks like shubaka17 got challenged in his pit.

The voters were, in alphabetical order:
Artist
Duke
Myth Trainer
Umbreon User
Vaporeon User
It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end 1 PM EDT on Sunday, March 26th.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Pretty sure most people know this by now but

idol = my alias and that i've voted for myth trainer every day. Due to being a pianta and able to control the flow of information all inspects will automatically show me as RR. So since I expect to die tonight I'm going to fuck over all the pieces of shit that made me lose LEL.
myth trainer = RR and has two votes placed on them until the start of cycle 8, FH's alias.
gentleman = RR and leet's alias.
nurse = marios.
espeon user = marios.

have fun lads.

Nice job Haruno, lying through your teeth.

(For clarification, I'm not Gentleman, and all of Haruno's other statements are bogus (also, yes, I just used the word bogus nonironically. Fite me).)

Also, seriously, GF? I doubt that is nearly your entire role, considering the flip we just got.

Tl;Dr: Haruno sux
Jkjk

Murder Gentleman in cold blood pls.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Nice job Haruno, lying through your teeth.

(For clarification, I'm not Gentleman, and all of Haruno's other statements are bogus (also, yes, I just used the word bogus nonironically. Fite me).)

Also, seriously, GF? I doubt that is nearly your entire role, considering the flip we just got.

Tl;Dr: Haruno sux
Jkjk

Murder Gentleman in cold blood pls.
Lmao

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You all wonder what happened during the night. Well, it turns out that Gentleman was the only dead body discovered, found falling from the moon.

Dear Gentleman,
You are an X-Naut PhD.

You’re a walking paradox, because following Sir Grodus isn’t the smartest thing, yet you have a PhD. in science. Well, anyway, you’ve figured out a variety of chemicals which nigh-magical effects, and are going to put that to use and help Sir Grodus in his plans.

You have a variety of chemicals to use in this fight. You may PM the hosts with “Night X - Give <alias> [Blue/Red/Purple] Chemicals”. Blue Chemicals will cause your target to become dodgy, causing all kills targeting them to fail. Red Chemicals will burn your target, causing them to reveal their win condition to you. Purple Chemicals will shrink your target, causing their vote in the next day’s lynch to unknowingly become negative. You cannot use the same chemical on consecutive nights.

<snip>

Your team ability is, once in the game, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Abduct <alias1>, <alias2>, and <alias3>”. You will prevent your targets from performing any actions, and also make off with all of their items.

Your safe claim is Professor Frankly, allied with the Rogueport Regulars. The Rogueport Regulars win condition and team ability are:
-You are allied with the Rogueport Regulars. You win if you eliminate the Shadow Squad, the X-Nauts, the Dragons, and the Pianta Syndicate.
-Your team ability is, once per night, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Meeting with <alias1>, <alias2>, <alias3>, and <alias4>”. You will determine if a majority of the meeting is made up of members of the Rogueport Regulars, including yourself.
-Your team steal is active once every two nights. Your team kill is active once every two nights. Your team kill functions differently than most other teams. To send in a kill, you must also send in a number of Smogon usernames and/or aliases that are alive and are allied with the Rogueport Regulars. The current number required is 8, but you know that this may decrease under certain conditions. If at least 2 of the usernames or aliases submitted are not allied with the Rogueport Regulars, the kill will fail. You will not know if a kill fails for this reason or for other reasons.

You are holding Shine Sprite #4. Not everyone has a use for these.

You are allied with the X-Nauts. You win if you eliminate the Shadow Squad, Mario’s Team, the Rogueport Regulars, and Bowser’s Legion.
Pancake was flattened. You also discover the Role PM of Jogger/DeathByWobbuffet:

Dear Jogger,
You are Wonky.

Fore the mere price of five coins, you sell a story. You offer many things, some of them advice, and some of them backstory. You know the legend of the Shadow Queen, of how she was imprisoned for 1,000 years and how she cursed the four heroes to become the Black Chest Demons. You also know of the most powerful attack item of them all, and how to make it.

You will be telling stories to help your cause. You may PM the hosts with “Night X - Tell story to <alias>”. Your target will be distracted by your story and will be forced to target their targets from the previous night.

Additionally, nobody seems to know what kind of being you are. If you are killed at night, your role PM will not be publicized until a full cycle later.

Your team ability is, once per night, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Meeting with <alias1>, <alias2>, <alias3>, and <alias4>”. You will determine if a majority of the meeting is made up of members of the Rogueport Regulars, including yourself.

Your team steal is active once every two nights. Your team kill is active once every two nights. Your team kill functions differently than most other teams. To send in a kill, you must also send in a number of Smogon usernames and/or aliases that are alive and are allied with the Rogueport Regulars. The current number required is 8, but you know that this may decrease under certain conditions. If at least 2 of the usernames or aliases submitted are not allied with the Rogueport Regulars, the kill will fail. You will not know if a kill fails for this reason or for other reasons.

Your safe claim is a Yux, allied with the X-Nauts. The X-Nauts’ win condition and team ability are:
-You are allied with the X-Nauts. You win if you eliminate The Shadow Squad, Mario’s Team, the Rogueport Regulars, and Bowser’s Legion.
-Your team ability is, once in the game, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Abduct <alias1>, <alias2>, and <alias3>”. You will prevent your targets from performing any actions, and also make off with all of their items.

You are holding Gold Star Fortress Key #2. Use this to retrieve the Gold Star.

You are allied with the Rogueport Regulars. You win if you eliminate the Shadow Squad, the X-Nauts, the Dragons, and the Pianta Syndicate
You notice that Hoopster and Sage seem to be missing. They cannot perform actions or vote, but cannot be targeted, until they return. They can still communicate normally though.

When you all convene in the town square, something seems to be amiss. Nobody seems to know what to do, and everyone is panicking. During this day only, the lynch will be conducted publicly in this thread. The aliases of the voters will not be revealed.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end 3/28 at 8 PM EST. All results are out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)