Multifaction/FFA Paper Mario TTYD Mafia - Night 11

Pretty sure most people know this by now but

idol = my alias and that i've voted for myth trainer every day. Due to being a pianta and able to control the flow of information all inspects will automatically show me as RR. So since I expect to die tonight I'm going to fuck over all the pieces of shit that made me lose LEL.
myth trainer = RR and has two votes placed on them until the start of cycle 8, FH's alias.
gentleman = RR and leet's alias.
nurse = marios.
espeon user = marios.

have fun lads.
what a joke
what this does tell us, however, is that haruno wants idol dead/gone/targeted fsr

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Elder was lynched, found dead at the top of his Castle.

Dear Elder,
You are Hooktail.

You are the fire dragon of Hooktail Castle. You are the one who terrorized Petalburg for ages. Many have sought to slay you, but none survived your castle. Even Kolorado’s father and Koop’s father were both bested, either by your traps or by yourself. While the weakest of the dragons, you are also the trickiest, and able to feign remorse. Also, crickets give you a stomachache.

You are the weakest of the 3 dragon siblings, and as such have to distract foes from the more powerful ones. You may PM the hosts with “Night X - Defend <alias>”. Any actions aimed at your target will be redirected toward yourself. If you redirect a kill aimed at your target, you will be able to take the blow and survive, although that will only work once.

Additionally, you are adept at guarding treasure. Once every two nights, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Guard Treasure”. All thieves targeting your faction will fail. Additionally, shall a member of your faction die the night you use this ability, any items they have will be sent to a random living member of this faction.

You know that the Wise Ones are very mysterious people, and information roles will have a hard time discerning their roles. When you die, your last breaths will be used to blow away their disguises. Any cycle after you die, information roles will be able to successfully target them.

You are in close contact with your siblings Bonetail and Gloomtail. You know that <shubaka17/Psychic> is Bonetail and <Reinfleche/Officer> is Gloomtail.

Your team ability is, once every night, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Watch <alias>”. You will learn all of the aliases that targeted your target. You may not target a member of your faction with this ability.

Your team steal is active once every two nights. Your team kill is active once every three nights.

Your safe claim is Charlieton, allied with the Rogueport Regulars. The Rogueport Regulars win condition and team ability are:

-You are allied with the Rogueport Regulars. You win if you eliminate the Shadow Squad, the X-Nauts, the Dragons, and the Pianta Syndicate.
-Your team ability is, once per night, you may PM the hosts with “Night X - Meeting with <alias1>, <alias2>, <alias3>, and <alias4>”. You will determine if a majority of the meeting is made up of members of the Rogueport Regulars, including yourself.
-Your team steal is active once every two nights. Your team kill is active once every two nights. Your team kill functions differently than most other teams. To send in a kill, you must also send in a number of Smogon usernames and/or aliases that are alive and are allied with the Rogueport Regulars. The current number required is 8, but you know that this may decrease under certain conditions. If at least 2 of the usernames or aliases submitted are not allied with the Rogueport Regulars, the kill will fail. You will not know if a kill fails for this reason or for other reasons.

You are holding Shine Sprite #3. Not everyone has a use for these.

You are allied with the Dragons. You win if you eliminate Mario’s Team, the Glitz Pit, the Rogueport Regulars, and the Wise Ones.
Turns out Walrein/Texas Cloverleaf/Rumor/Shubaka couldnt get his footing. With this, the Dragons are eliminated

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends 3/30 at 9 PM EST. All results are out.

Hi everyone! I'm a wise one, alias Nurse. Now that dragons are dead, I'm sure no one else needs me dead.
We have a separate win condition in which we need all Shine Sprites to win as well. It would be a great boon if you all could just pass those items to me.

Advantages: 2 aliases gone after we win
1 team steal gone from the game
No random ppl stealing your items during the day.

I have no items left on me as they were all stolen.
Please send those items to me, thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)