NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
what the actual fuck lol ur blaming being lynched on me? look at who's lynching you, IM NOT ON THERE

take it up with them, not my fault uv been literally scum af, i didnt ask them to lynch u or lead a wagon on u, they done it themselves
I literally never said this. Can you even read? I said I was annoyed with the fact that you said I couldn't be defensive when I had the right to defend myself because I had plurality. You implied that I didn't have plural.

I literally never said this. Can you even read? I said I was annoyed with the fact that you said I couldn't be defensive when I had the right to defend myself because I had plurality. You implied that I didn't have plural.

if u were paying attention you'd realise plurality isn't a thing this game

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
ok
stop taking ur anger at being lynched out on me Kthx BYE
Rule 15:Should there be a tied number of votes, the outcome of the vote will be randomly decided among the options tied for the most # of votes
which implies that plurality IS indeed a rule in this game, so YOU should read the rules. Plurality is just not a thing for ending the game. (EDIT: clarifying, if more people vote to end the game than anything else, but it's not majority, the person with the most votes gets lynched instead. This is what I believe).

First of all, Blazade continues to be my primary scumread. Don't you think if I were scum, I would jump immediately on Former Hope, the second most likely to get lynched?
Second of all, 99% of your guys' arguments for lynching is based on my 5 page inactivity earlier this week due to me being busy, which is dumb, combined with my argument with Hawkie, which was him getting pissed off with me telling him that he shouldn't make posts like "lol" and going way too far attacking me.
Third of all, I digress, I'm being defensive now, but like, Blazade and Former Hope have been really passively fine with everything that has happened so far besides Betathunder being inactive, which to be honest is super irrelevant, although it irks me that he refuses to contribute. Does this remind you of anything?
Probably it won't remind anyone else of anything but it reminds me of this anon game where I'm Lacy H.!!!11
http://psanon.forumotion.com/t26p450-game-22-hail-hydra#9976
my partner was inactive at the time so yes, it's me who made this post. I say,
"These posts kind of just passively go with what everyone is reading/getting from scumhunting and don't really provide much new insight or help. I'm not saying I'm helping out a ton, but the Reporter is passively asking everyone to keep pressuring who they are pressuring/lynching which is not him/her. This leads me to believe he/she is scum."
This is just what blazade and former are doing tbh, but just scumreading betathunder, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were buddies... but anyway, this is to show that I am not doing this vote just out of my voting, but because this is a legit reason to lynch someone

Now, I would enjoy it if yall DIDN'T mislynch and got your lynches off me. I've stated many times that this will result in a mislynch (I am a villager) and so you guys should thoroughly rethink your options of who you think is the best lynch for the day. I've stated my scumreads many times, which are Blazade > Former Hope > Flyhn

and as for Josh, I don't like how he is defending Beta so hard compared to other idlers, but I get it. Haruno and Aubisio aren't getting the votes Betathunder is getting (for some reason) so if Josh believes that Betathunder is town, then he should defend the person he thinks is town. I think the fact that they are friends influences this minimally.

I've posted my reads multiple times now. I feel no need to re-add them here.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm going out to dinner so this will be my final post unless you decide to make the right decision and not lynch me, which I would highly, highly suggest, because there are players (as I've outlined) that are much more scummy than I.
Hawkie Thetwinmasters rssp1 Texas Cloverleaf

would like to add that there's at least one terrorist on this wagon, almost definitely

Was asked this in PM by someone, not to accomodate anyone's schedule but my own, 'tis demo season at work. I would not anticipate deadline being called at 6:45 PM exactly. Deadline will be called then, but expect update to be up by 7:00 PM/7:30 ish. Votes will be called at 6:45 PM EDT. Not doing plurhammer because I won't have access to a computer that lets me easily scroll through XF threads and count votes.

I'm going out to dinner so this will be my final post unless you decide to make the right decision and not lynch me, which I would highly, highly suggest, because there are players (as I've outlined) that are much more scummy than I.
Hawkie Thetwinmasters rssp1 Texas Cloverleaf

would like to add that there's at least one terrorist on this wagon, almost definitely
I haven't been voting for you for a while now
This is my current thoughts on the game
Texas>FH>Aubisio>Pancake>Dentricos>Haruno
Its also extremely concerning to me how aubisio has completely disappeared from this game but he always does this which makes it super hard to play with zzzzzzzz.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lynch josh

walrein vote seems forced af. betathunder i feel is more noob than scum but anything's possible with a first time player. Also dentricos randomly voting FH near the end of 14 was incredibly odd.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Have you ever played a forum mafia game with him? If not you have no basis for that.
Unvote Lynch Texas Cloverleaf Still like this vote the most
No just tos, but I know him as a person

I still think flyhn is the most likely scum but in a game of this format people like walrein who pretty much only do NAI stuff are dangerous. Walrein is someone I've never played with before fwiw and I don't have the effort to go read previous games but I'd rather get rid of them. Boosted their activity up early and then vanished once we have targets; I don't like it.

Aubisio is the afk to lynch if we lynch an afk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)