NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also dentricos randomly voting FH near the end of 14 was incredibly odd.
I'd like to redirect you to my reads. Specifically the ones on Flyhn, Pancake, and Former Hope.

I also wanted pancake alive because he scumread blazade and I was looking for ways for him to survive n1 :/

I'm of the opinion Josh, Flyhn and I guess Former Hope are the better lynches. Maybe betathunder or Aubisio since they still are not partaking in discussion.

Josh has kinda been reluctant to make posts that will make new enemies and his contributions have been meh imo.

Litterally right after I said I found Josh kinda scummy he quickly bwd the mentality that I'm "noob scum"

Because he made comment about how I'm acting similar to last game, I think its fair game that he acted the exact same way to me saying similar things last game too. The difference is I was third party trying to find a scumteam whereas he was scum.

I noticed Flyhn and Rssp11 both bot being in discussion but posting reads. I like rssp1's early posts and reads as well as shubaka's early posts. Against am rssp1 lynch.

Flyhn on the other hand has done little and has admited to having time restraints that make me worry he cant play at all? Maybe a sub would be more helpful than a lynch.

Aubisio can use the excuse he is always scummy and I feel bad lynching someone who apparently he usually gets lynched cause thats how he is. I would at least like reads from him so we can work with him and look passed his playstyle. If nothing there lynching him now or later wont make a huge difference .

Betathunder has been here and not been contributing much. I feel he is scared anything he says will be interpreted badly which would be the same as town or scum.

Former Hope has done some things I find useful but others dont like setup spec.
I didnt like his bwing twins hate for Hawkie. I also didnt like the way he stopped being defensive randomly which I like texas's post on. If he did that as town it was a good play but I still read it as a tad scummy.
Rssp1 and Hawkie dont like him focusing on inactives but I think that's NAI since I also thought it was a good idea.

I think I've heard lynch suggestions on Hawkie, Rssp1, Texas Cloverleaf, and Pancake which I'm opposed to.

I gutread rssp1 as town. Kinda thought it was interesting he townread me after I did him which could be a tactic to get a new player (me) to never want him killed. His reads are good though and would be a really bad day1 lynch.

Im 100% against a Hawkie lynch. At first I nullread him but I've grown to full townread him as he pushes people and getting info out there to read.

I do scumlean on Texas Cloverleaf but he actively participates and has made quite a few solid posts. There are a lot of better options.

While other people are gutreading him as scum, I gutread him as town. The reads were half good reads and half bad ones. Texas pointed out pancakes comment on fh being wrong was NAI of pancake because I dont see why scum would be more likely to use that logic than town.

Sidenote where is Haruno? Nobody townreads him or wants him lynched?
**Lynch Flyhn**

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well it's true, mafia targets whoevers the towniest a lot of the time. Although if blazade lived I intended to lynch him because he was the towniest by far.

Right now I'm set on walrein, twin, and flyhn. I'm confident at least one of them is scum

Blazade was a universal townread and also a hardtownread of mine. I was thinking of pretending to scum read him to help him live.

Pancake voted to lynch blazade so I thought he was in the same mindset as me. Also why would scum vote to lynch a universal townread? That doesnt give them towncredit...

Anyway this isnt worth being talked about today I was mainly trying to respond to Haruno's response to me switching votes.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
probably the logic of "there's at least one strong player on the scumteam"

in which case:
a. i would exclude flyhn (sorry)
b. i would only start trying to lynch based off that assumption if me/twin both survive for a prolonged amount of time

Former Hope (2): Dentricos, Josh
Texas Cloverleaf (2): Walrein, thetwinmasters
pancake (3): rssp1, Texas Cloverleaf, Hawkie
Blazade (1): pancake
Josh (1): Haruno
Not voting: OM Room/Beta, Aubisio, Blazade(voted Beta), FH(voted Beta), Flyhn(Voted Haruno)
If I had to guess just based of just these votes I would guess 1 scum was on pancake 1 scum is idling then not really sure where a 3rd scum would put their vote based on this cause 5 non votes zzzzzzz

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i agree that there was probably at least one scum pushing pancake

my gut still says hawkie's probably town but i'm going to look at all of them in detail

hoping to hear more out of Betathunder today

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gut, nothing of you I can quote, although I don't like you taking your vote off last second. I could take that as making sure no townie could turbo the vote onto fh since this game doesn't have tie no lynches, since you switching your vote didn't change who was getting lynched anyways. That's why I want to see what fh flips and am not necessarily against an fh lynch. The logic of at least one strong scum is also a factor although a minor one.

OM room come posts reads btw

Gut, nothing of you I can quote, although I don't like you taking your vote off last second. I could take that as making sure no townie could turbo the vote onto fh since this game doesn't have tie no lynches, since you switching your vote didn't change who was getting lynched anyways. That's why I want to see what fh flips and am not necessarily against an fh lynch. The logic of at least one strong scum is also a factor although a minor one.

OM room come posts reads btw
Are you talking about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)