NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To answer former hopes question, the answer is in the post before my last series of isos. I wasn't sure if I'd have time to finish and I knew you'd had more content than the others and so would take longer to do. I don't particularly care how many votes you have on you at the time I vote you unless I'm hammer lol.

That being said, it looks like people aren't in support of a FH lynch today so I'm going to return to Unvote Lynch Haruno and hope that ends up the case since I can't be on for deadline.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Shoutouts to not going for obvious scum again. And twin in the last NOC I was scum I never defended aubisio and trip because they were just that bad lol. I don't even think I was mafia in a NOC besides basic mafia .__. So errr

Why is anyone voting for anybody besides josh/Texas is beyond me. Aubisio lynch is obvious a red herring but if aubisio actually posted at all this game then maybe it'd be more obvious that he's scum.

Shoutouts to not going for obvious scum again. And twin in the last NOC I was scum I never defended aubisio and trip because they were just that bad lol. I don't even think I was mafia in a NOC besides basic mafia .__. So errr

Why is anyone voting for anybody besides josh/Texas is beyond me. Aubisio lynch is obvious a red herring but if aubisio actually posted at all this game then maybe it'd be more obvious that he's scum.
You gut read tropius in your first read post and never full on went on them compared to FH

Flyhn said he was busy (and now he's subbing out rip lol)
Hawkie disappeared randomly, i'd ask him to post when i see him on PS if I was allowed to do that

I see the Josh/OM Room buddying as well, and if anything it points to Josh being more likely as scum and doesn't really say anything about OM Room (scum have buddied both town and other scum in games i've played before).

Haruno/Aubisio are really only posting when they're pushed to do so, so i'd honestly prefer to lynch one of those two since that's more of a scum trait than anything.

I don't like the Texas/FH lynches for the sole reason that I seriously cannot get a read on either; they keep fluctuating between slight town, null, and slight scum. Texas's latest posts have been useful, but for me still NAI. Lynching FH When he had the second most lynches to him (I believe this is true) is also weird.

Going to Lynch Aubisio for now, will change my lynch if this one isnt going to make a difference at the end of the day

Tagging Da Letter El and Steven Snype to request a votecount pls and ty
wait has hawkie been active on ps?

Trying to chose while multitasking is hard.

Okay going over my reads my resoning for switching reads on Josh and Haurno is kinda meh.

Haruno not talking unless he is being pushed by people is not protown. It is consistant with last game though. Its also likely haruno just completely missed that blazade townread him...

I switched reads on Josh primarily because the reads he had came primarily at times when I was thinking about them.

Btw before being scumread for my strange acting rn consider why I would do this as scum when I could lynch texas and appear town. Scumbuddys? I like his reads as scum? Both would be bad plays. I'm kinda just annoyed I can't figure out who scum is...

Thinking today I want om room walrein or haruno and maybe twin.

Being a townread as town is useless. My brain is like off rn though but I want to make sure the lynch isnt Aubisio, Texas, Hawkie, or Former Hope

His logic is just really weird but it isn't a super solid read rn
Fair enough, I agree on that. His latest posts have been kinda wonky.

wait has hawkie been active on ps?
Not super active, but i've seen him a couple times for short periods of time. Worth looking into a lynch on him if he doesn't show up tomorrow/doesn't get subbed (he's played lurking scum before)

Dentricos if you don't want Texas to die you should probably lynch a competing wagon.
In related news, looks like the Aubisio wagon is going to gain zero traction so Unlynch Aubisio, Lynch Haruno

I see possible buddying between Dentricos and Aubisio here, it's worth looking into that tomorrow.

Texas Cloverleaf (3): thetwinmasters, Former Hope, Haruno
Former Hope (1): Hawkie
Aubisio (1): OM Room
Walrein (1): Josh
Flyhn (1): Dentricos
Haruno (1): Walrein, rssp1
Not voting (2): Aubisio, Flyhn, Dentricos, Texas Cloverleaf

I believe this is the current votecount

Texas Cloverleaf (3): thetwinmasters, Former Hope, Haruno
Former Hope (1): Hawkie
Aubisio (1): OM Room
Walrein (1): Josh
Flyhn (1): Dentricos
Haruno (3): Walrein, rssp1, Texas
Not voting (3): Aubisio, Flyhn, Dentricos,

I still don't like the Texas lynch but if he does flip town we have a heck of a lot of content to look back on
Haruno still has some content but I feel like all if it wont be as valuable, but he's a stronger scumread for me atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)