NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's still bad but I don't really think Texas is a good lynch today when I feel like Haruno is scummier. Texas has some questionable content but he also has some content that makes it seem like he's townie as well

Lynch Haruno

Me protecting texas like this as scumbuddys would be 100% stupid... Im also multitasking with eso.

Sub imo I can't think for shit and this game has me so stumped. Though no sub until the start of next day I have one more contribution to make.

His wallposts were alright, getting salty at josh looked bad, but I remember his eod1 and start of d2 content looking townie
i'll go re-read i guess but i doubt ill get through it before dl

Checking back Texas didnt really post as much eod1 and his posts at the start of day 2 are alright but overall I still think haruno is a better lynch.
I don't think I have any more time to read so i'm keeping my vote as is

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
VOTE COUNT 2.3 (FINAL)

Haruno (4): Walrein, Texas Cloverleaf, rssp1, Dentricos
Texas Cloverleaf (3): thetwinmasters, Former Hope, Haruno
Former Hope (1): Hawkie
Aubisio (1): OM Room
Walrein (1): Josh
Not voting (2): Aubisio, Flyhn

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm bad with stories, maybe a better one will be edited in later.

You all go around talking about who to lynch. At first, you seem to want to lynch Former Hope. Then you want to lynch Aubisio. Then it's Texas Cloverleaf's turn to have his feet held over the fire. But ultimately, you all settle on Haruno.

Uh oh. That color's not a good sign.

Haruno was a villager.

It's now Night 2. Deadline within 24 hours.

We need more subs. If you're at all interested in playing, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I find the Josh kill ...interesting. Though from it I'd infer two things

1. The scum have probably no need to worry about the number of kills
2. Either between Twin/Walrein one of them is scum, or the scum are trying to get us to lynch them.

Actually, Josh was trying to lynch Walrein all of yesterday so my line of thought is that either Walrein is scum and killed Josh (less likely) or more likely, scum are trying to frame walrein as I don't see them killing off their accuser. Then again, it could be some tricky double play all in all, for me personally Walrein seems more towny from this.

Aubisio from the list

Haruno (4): Walrein, Texas Cloverleaf, rssp1, Dentricos

Can you put them in order of who you think is most scummy to least scummy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)