NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
:/ this is giving me severe brainpain like ur logic is really good and i could def see him being scum IF i hadn't been watching him this entire game and had nothing jump out at me to paint him as scum

I D K

Eh I'm tired but Ill post current reads and have both sides of the argument. But rssp1 if my eod behavior is scummy with Texas and Haruno both as town then I would like to know why?

^lol

aubisio why do you feel that texas is scummier than dentricos
hawkie you have to be willing to change your views based on what's happening currently, dentricos started out townie but I seriously feel like when he's under pressure he's messing up and scumslipping

damn it i got cut off by dentricos
dentricos it was all over the place and you said that you didnt want to get texas lynched but stopped from actually lynching the counter-wagon until it was 100% that it wouldnt cause a tie lynch, along with just being kinda weird I guess

What why would I want a tie lynch as scum o.o

And honestly the reason it took awhile was because I was playing elder scrolls online with sister and she was getting mad at me for being on phone lol

You are saying Im messing up under pressure but I wasnt under pressure at ANY point during this game lmao

On my way home now, will post more when I'm there. But for now, if you think I'm scum consider why would I be apart of a ruse Iynching josh, only to immediately call it a ruse? The only possible way that would benefit me is to make me seem townier, but that's so convoluted that it would just make sense to kill someone who was being town read

On my way home now, will post more when I'm there. But for now, if you think I'm scum consider why would I be apart of a ruse Iynching josh, only to immediately call it a ruse? The only possible way that would benefit me is to make me seem townier, but that's so convoluted that it would just make sense to kill someone who was being town read
all you've been doing all game is trying to make yourself seem townier, so it fits

and i love how you address absolutely nothing of my post but instead bring up your own argument for being town, which is nice and all but maybe you should try responding to what people say rather than just posting your own thoughts

(pressure at the end of day 2 and right now)
You don't want to force a tie lynch as scum because it makes it seem like you don't want one of the two lynched, which is a possible sign of buddying.
#635/#636 were very strange posts, along with randomly lynching/unlynching josh, and then not wanting texas lynched even though you found him scummy.

man i rly want to lynch former too tbh

Unofficial

Texas Cloverleaf (3): thetwinmasters, Former Hope, Aubisio
rssp1 (1): Dentricos
Dentricos (2): rssp1, Hawkie
Aubisio (1): Asek
Former Hope (1): Texas Cloverleaf
Not voting (2): Walrein, OM Room

fuck this shit im not going to change my lynch again when i've been sure of him since D1 Unvote Lynch Former Hope he needs to die

so

Texas Cloverleaf (3): thetwinmasters, Former Hope, Aubisio
rssp1 (1): Dentricos
Dentricos (1): rssp1
Aubisio (1): Asek
Former Hope (2): Texas Cloverleaf, Hawkie
Not voting (2): Walrein, OM Room

i just remembered something and it's that i was going to push OM Room since i got a gut scumread on him when he started posting after subbing now Dentricos might've just picked up on that as scum and seen him as an easy target but it just reminds me of how town i thought Dentricos was :/

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
starting from about 2 hours before EoD:

Texas Cloverleaf (3): thetwinmasters, Former Hope, Haruno
Former Hope (2): Hawkie, Texas Cloverleaf
Aubisio (2): OM Room, rssp1
Walrein (1): Josh
Flyhn (1): Dentricos
Haruno (1): Walrein
Not voting (2): Aubisio, Flyhn

------------------------------------------

dentricos unvotes flyhn, waffles on texas's alignment, votes and then immediately unvotes josh
texas swaps from FH to haruno
rssp swaps from aubisio to haruno

Haruno (3): Walrein, rssp1, Texas
Former Hope (1): Hawkie
Aubisio (1): OM Room
Not voting (3): Aubisio, Flyhn, Dentricos,

dentricos votes haruno
and then it's deadline

Haruno (4): Walrein, rssp1, Texas, Dentricos
Former Hope (1): Hawkie
Aubisio (1): OM Room
Not voting (3): Aubisio, Flyhn

the key thing to look at will be progressions - namely, do rssp/texas/dentricos feel like they legitimately reasoned that haruno was scum, or did the vote come out of nowhere with weak or inconsistent logic?

there is, in my opinion, at LEAST one terrorist in that pool of 3

reading now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)