NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Hope please give me your current read on:
-Dentricos
-Texas Cloverleaf
-rssp1
Explained earlier, gut read as neutral/slightly town, that said after this I'm going to do a quick ISO and reevaulate since my read is based mostly on gut.

Texas....I'll be absolutely honest. I was set on Texas yesterday and logically I still very much am. But for some reason (and for no logical reason) I'm doubting the lynch. Otherwise he's still my lynch at this moment.

Rssp1....it's hard to say. They certainly seem scummy at the EOD yesterday. That said, if I had to assign a read I would say mild scum read.

In otherwords
Dent - Neutral (pending)
Texas - Scum
Rssp1 - light scum

Asek

Banned deucer.
how long do i have left? im on until deadline. 25 minutes I believe?

It looks like my push on aubisio isnt gonna work even tho hes highly likely to be lurking scum just avoiding contact with everyone, so I'll add my vote to one of the former hope / dentricos wagons before deadline

UNVOTE AUBISIO

entertain me until deadline im gonna be shaving and showering so i cant post rlly

Asek

Banned deucer.
iirc dentricos voted himself last game as a vamp so i dont take that as a townie action from him (i may be getting him and texas mixed up on this tho)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If walrein is scum I think he's pushing dentricos over me to push the TvS narrative tomorrow. I said early in day that if it's between me and dentricos I should be the vote because my flip apparently reveals what he is but his flip doesn't reveal me.

Keeping my vote on former through deadline

Hmm, so I found them saying I was scummy and then not having me on their scum lynch list odd (and not lynching me).

Also I've been briefly thinking, it would probably be more logical for Dent to be scummy in the Texas/Dent team. If Dent knew Texas was town, it would make sense to buddy with them when it seemed like Texas would be the lynch. Not to mention, iirc Texas isn't buddying Dent as much as Dent was buddying Texas...

THAT SAID, I don't think it matters now. But hell, I'll attach my name to this lynch I guess. Unlynch, Lynch Dentricos

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If walrein is scum I think he's pushing dentricos over me to push the TvS narrative tomorrow. I said early in day that if it's between me and dentricos I should be the vote because my flip apparently reveals what he is but his flip doesn't reveal me.

Keeping my vote on former through deadline
on the contrary

like i said, town!you could be being framed by scum!dentricos

but town!you could also just have been very convincing to town!dentricos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)