Flyhn (1): Dentricos
Haruno (1): Walrein
Texas Cloverleaf (1): thetwinmasters
Not voting (4): rssp1, Aubisio, Flyhn, Former Hope

12 alive

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Idk if it's just me but isoing everyone seems nai or even a little on the scum side. Easy walls of text with little content of the poster, and easy chance to make a fellow scum look better (or worse) depending on how you want to spin it without drawing attention

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is such a fucking joke

Idk if it's just me but isoing everyone seems nai or even a little on the scum side. Easy walls of text with little content of the poster, and easy chance to make a fellow scum look better (or worse) depending on how you want to spin it without drawing attention
Hey buddy guess what. Every single thing I'm judging on is source referenced. Every post is hyperlinked right there for you to look at. If you don't trust my analysis DO YOUR FUCKING OWN. It's literally right there to verify. How about you go and post some of your own fucking content or go verify mine instead of bitching about mine. The fucking gall to say its contentless I'm not spending three hours of my life to post nothing. Fucking go and look and determine for yourself if I'm covering for a scum ally or if I'm true instead of going "but he could be!!!. Fucking honestly.

walrein's severe lack of posting day 2 bar to try and force a bw on me is suspicious af.

texas going from literally doing nothing day 1 to realizing him not posting is suspicious af in comparison to the last game because he finally realized he played day 1 like shit and out of character to going back to a fuckton of tl;dr to try and cover up what he didn't do prior. Ez pz.

Easy two lynches. I'm 90% sure town will lose by virtue of how this game is set up to ensure town loses but w/e
You goddamn fucking mongoloid. How. Fucking. Dare You say that I've been doing nothing this game you goddamn fucking hypocrite. I've been posting reads, I've been voting, I've been pushing people, I've been positively contributing to this game the entire time and you have the fucking gall to say I've. Done. Nothing. Get the fuck out. For the last time, to you and to twin, my role in the last game was town-aligned neutral and I played it to benefit town at all points. It had a specific role that suggested my playstyle in the last game as being better. I stated at the START OF THIS GAME that I would not be playing the same because it doesn't make sense to do so as a vanilla town or even as a fucking mafia when there's no power roles to gain info. Anything I do is out of character because I don't have an established character.

You're a fucking dumbass if you're so up you're own ass that you can't be bothered to read long posts of content because "le tl;drs"

And the classic blame the format instead of my own shitty play, good job bud

I'm not even doing these isos solely for your benefit, I need a logical place myself from which to move going forward so fuck off I'm not going to handicap myself.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go do an iso on Walrein and I'm very curious as to how that turns out when most of the pressure on him myself included has come from gut reads.

Josh

=P
You need to relax buddy rofl so much anger, I had a similar ATE when I was scum in basic and it won via getting shubaka to mislynch

I do think you're scummy. I think everyone in this game besides om room is scummy. I can't lynch all of you today. Similar situations with different exceptions are probably true for the rest of you, the entire point of this game is to make you paranoid and not trust anyone to be townie. I appreciate the isos but it was just commenting on the fact it's not townie behaviour. I remember in basic there was an argument sandshrewz' spreadsheet was strongly town indicative, I disagreed with that too.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You need to relax buddy rofl so much anger, I had a similar ATE when I was scum in basic and it won via getting shubaka to mislynch

I do think you're scummy. I think everyone in this game besides om room is scummy. I can't lynch all of you today. Similar situations with different exceptions are probably true for the rest of you, the entire point of this game is to make you paranoid and not trust anyone to be townie. I appreciate the isos but it was just commenting on the fact it's not townie behaviour. I remember in basic there was an argument sandshrewz' spreadsheet was strongly town indicative, I disagreed with that too.
Yeah you pissed me off, congratulations. Assuming everyone is scum is fucking stupid. There's at max three scum or else the game wouldn't be winnable, I'm operating off the assumption that you're town until proven otherwise. Funny how sandshrewz ended up as town isn't it.

Josh

=P
It's not assuming everyone is scum, it's assuming everyone is potentially scum. Potentially makes all the difference. Assuming everyone is town makes no sense. Sandshrewz ended up town but the spreadsheet was NAI although the fact tropius got lynched over that whole situation was hilarious. Your isos are NAI and I really do not like this ATE either.

Texas Cloverleaf

It's not assuming everyone is scum, it's assuming everyone is potentially scum. Potentially makes all the difference. Assuming everyone is town makes no sense. Sandshrewz ended up town but the spreadsheet was NAI although the fact tropius got lynched over that whole situation was hilarious. Your isos are NAI and I really do not like this ATE either.
This isn't a fucking ATE this is telling you to get off your ass and do some work if you're going to question mine. My words are surrounded by anger but the message is clear that you and haruno need to contribute and actually read the posts in his case if you're going to sit around calling things out. I haven't appealed to any emotions here, I've expressed my own. My #553 is a much better example of an ATE.

Back to walrein iso

Josh

=P
Friendly reminder I am not on past 1 hour from now today so if we are discussing anything discuss it

More importantly tell me if anyone plans on lynching walrein because if not im switching my lynch to aubisio as to not waste it

Texas Cloverleaf

Walrein: as mentioned currently gut reading as scummy for a few reasons but I've been beginning to doubt that lately so I'm curious

I commented on this in the early game, but Walrein looks towny early on via his pro-town logic in trying to guide people towards early lynches and things that are beneficial for town as compared to scum, #14 and #37 are evidence of that as is pushing to get out of RVS at #38 with a slight town read on Former and continues to push to get out of RVS at #43 and #44 with another slight town lean on Former. Has a bit of back and forth with Blazade about me at #96 that's NAI with a slight positive for clarifying a particular scum tell on noob scums and then buddies twin's vote on me at #102 to put some pressure on me. #103 is the first reads post and the reasoning is short but informative, reads on blazade, twin, and former are consistent with his own behaviour to this point and notices Haruno first scum indicators at #121. #127 clarifies the hawkie/aubisio pairing as mutually exclusive from scum which is more helpful down the road than I think he thinks at that point, as if we lynch Aubisio and he's scum Hawkie is cleared - slight town lean in retrospect. Not much until #208 then posts some good WIFOM about the terrorist behaviour as a necessary clarification to blazades post, I remember liking this one then and I do now too. #209 and #210 jumps on board the beta anti-bus with decent reasoning but NAI, could be argued from either side. Pushes Hawkie into town read at #211 for his well-reasoned defense of betathunder and pushes the idea that there's a terrorist on the beta wagon a few posts later. Asks a good question of Flyhn at #242, not entirely sure how to read it but the question is pretty un-obvious so WIFOM reasoning makes me think that if he's scum he doesn't ask something that the town wouldn't otherwise come up with on their own since there's no way to really mislead with that question. Pushes twin at #248 to clarify his position exactly instead of being vague like he normally is, NAI but good in context to the rest of his stuff. Has a small town read on pancake at #302 which is interesting in light of his lynch. At #412 he gut reads Hawkie and thinks that the pancake wagon probably had a scum on it which is understandable considering he had pancake read as town and with reasoning provided at #422 about how scum would typically act in a d1nocmislynch. #447 has some defense and setup spec in a large sized post, would be slightly scummy but self-acknowledges the lack of content in this one and promises some the following day. #479 posts logic on the pancake wagoners (me, hawkie, rssp1). Sees hawkie as town with reasoning consistent to earlier posts, suspects rssp1, and votes me on some fairly sound logic that retrospectively makes sense. I thought it was scummy at the time but didn't realize that I hadn't actually posted a detailed read on pancake so this looks much more towny in retrospect. The only thing I don't like is that he's operating off the assumption that someone on the pancake wagon must be scum and isn't considering the imo more likely situation where all three are town. Disappears until #530 and posts mostly shallow reads but with good reasoning on haruno which he then backs up at #561 coming off me due to haruno never posting as his most recent post.

Conclusion: Came in with my gut read scummy mostly due to the leadership role and I can't say that's played out in the evidence. The only things that are suggesting possible scum are the mid-game where he was primarily acting reactively, his most recent reads post being quite shallow, and tunneling the pancake voting wagon. Everything else has been suggesting town and been coming from a town place. Revising my read to moderate town.

i rly dont want to do twin cause he posts almost as much as me but i guess he's next :/

On, why am I tied for top in the lynch?

Vote texas

Truthfully I think blazade was right in that haruno and I's interaction was tvt, but the fact they haven't changed their lynch and their general avoidance of seeming to play is disturbing.

Texas on the other hand seems quite like scum, weird posts and then turning desperate later in the day.

Texas Cloverleaf

It's hilarious if people think these posts make me look worse, I could have sat back and said nothing with Aubisio as the probable lynch today. I chose to try and make the best contributions I could think of for my benefit and for the town's.

Texas Cloverleaf

Twin: Not sure how much of a point there is on analyzing his early game, it's pretty much just lynches and unvotes which is typical for him. Questions Hawkie at #56 which started the pressure on him. Lynches me at #101 with logic that I don't personally like but is consistent with his past town games (this is a common theme, he and I are oil and water). Same thing at #148 and #150. Posts his first scum list at #170 without reasoning as per usual. Continues to tunnel me at #189. Suggests that pancake and Hawkie are not SvS at #266 based on gut and then immediately follows up with a Hawkie lynch but backtracks at #300. Pressures Former at #289 consistently with past behaviour. Dislikes and votes Pancake at #307, yet again without reasoning. Questions the beta scum at #329 but then votes Josh for defending him at #351 which is odd and contradictory. Comes back to a lynch on me at #364 which is reinforced at #368 then goes to Former Hope here but then comes back to me again at deadline to try and be meaningful after stating dislike of pancake lynch. Once again votes without any substantial reasoning with a lynch on hawkie d2 at #399 and for I think the first time ever asks someone to explain themselves nicely at #409. Explains his deadline vote logic just fine at #428. Is concerned over the FH lynch at #432 due to the vote pushers identities. Reinforces his push on me at #441 and pushes #Haruno at #442. Does little over the next few posts, basically a repeat of early game with trying to push people for activity plus a slight defense of Walrein. At #481 is pushing me and Haruno together which he reiterates on Haruno at #500. Reactionary lynches Josh at #503 once again without reasoning. Continues to pressure Haruno at #511 which does actually spark some discussion on/from him, then comes back to me yet again, yet again without reasoning at #522 (his reasoning is that I voted haruno for pressure then went back to aubisio after haruno posted). More tunnel at #539 and then links OM Room and Josh as alignments at #539 (twin if you could go more into depth on this that would be awesome because this could be crucial if one of them dies). Posts his iso on me at #556 yet again with logic I don't like but that is consistent with his meta. A lot of bias, a lot of tunnel, a lot of confirmation bias. Consistent with his push on me, looking forward to him eating crow on it. Last post is calling Haruno's response to my iso an OMGUS

Conclusion: For a guy with so many posts this is a really short paragraph. Which is actually a proxy for twin's posts in general. Whereas Walrein looks better in isolation twin looks a lot worse. In the early game I felt like he was being helpful to the town and he was inasfar as pushing activity but his posts have been almost entirely contentless barring his tunnel on me. On the other hand he's been consistent with his previous town play. This is a really hard read but I'm getting similar vibes to Josh, hard null with slight town undercurrent.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This game is already borderline unwinnable for town just saying. I really don't know what to make of texas' outburst and huge amount of OMGUS and fucking ISO'ing the whole playerbase in theory BUT all I'm seeing right now is essentially desperation play. Texas has been playing as inconsistent as possible from the last NOC where he was just going hard as a supposed village leader (even racking up 100+ posts by like page 25 lol) and now he's been posting minimally in day 1 and suddenyl started posting more in day 2 once the pressure got on and now it seems especially desperate with the huge ISO of everyone. Also for the record, it's much better to assume everyone is potentially scum than clearing them like what you're doing lol. Especially in this game where there's no such thing as PR claim and everyone will claim to be a vanillager

Texas Cloverleaf

TIL that 48 d1 posts is posting minimally

As compared to 31 d2 posts

Great detective work again from haruno!

Also don't put words in my mouth, I'm not clearing people, I'm isoing them and providing reads. The only person arguably cleared by me is Dentricos.

Texas Cloverleaf

Former Hope, OM Room, and Flyhn are left to iso unless I do myself too, work in 2h so not sure if I have time to finish but I'll try

For the time being Unvote Lynch Haruno as strongest scum read since I won't be on at deadline, as I said I'll catch up over my break and amend that if necessary at 6 PM

Texas Cloverleaf

OM Room: what the hell only 10 posts? After betathunder's 2?

First post is at #451, suggests that I'm actually townie if one of the pancake wagoners is scum as he thinks I'd be trying to protect my credibility at that point. Protects Former Hope a little bit and tries to pressure people at #468 and 469. Likes Walrein at #471 without reasoning. Pressures Aubisio a few times and then votes at #507 when response is not forthcoming, and pushes harder at #510 on solid reasoning that helped kickstart the Aubisio lynch. Last content post at #529 still likes Walrein, defends himself for beta's actions, and likes josh and rssp sans reasoning.

Conclusion: minimal content is sketchy and hard to read. His reasoning seems generally townie but also plausibly fakeable considering how inactive he's been. I can't come to anything concrete with this one, gut is saying soft null with town undercurrent and I think there's a solid chance that if Aubisio flips town OM Room is scum and vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)