Parliament of Parchment

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
So it seems I've gotten a little mixed up with the numbering, so from now on I'm going to stick solely to the B/W 2 Pokedex numbering system found on Pokemon Database :)

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Alright Jacobzilla, I finally finished Bayleef :) I'm uploading a couple different styles, so I hope you like one of them (I was trying out a few different/new techniques for me). Also I'm planning on uploading another tomorrow done in basic lineart style on 3ds. :)

Alright Jacobzilla, I finally finished Bayleef :) I'm uploading a couple different styles, so I hope you like one of them (I was trying out a few different/new techniques for me). Also I'm planning on uploading another tomorrow done in basic lineart style on 3ds. :)
Awesome job, man you've done the best pokemon of all time justice :D

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
one more bayleef, going for da cuteness this time. What do y'all think? did it work?

Also it's almost obligatory for someone my age to have LOVED The Land Before Time growing up <3

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
first painting i'm trying on with the tablet. Marvin's big scene from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
branching out a little here....and im gonna make a new post in tha same day, honey badger dont care, wassup. not like anyone every looks at my stuff and posts anyway :D :D
for cotokun on deviantart

y'all come back now , ya hear. yea it's a little big but that's what she said XD. omg.

now for your motivational art of the day:
this was for pom-lover424 on deviant art

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Yea so my style ain't tha greatest and I'm pretty lazy sometimes. Here's some sex for your eyeballs brought to you from my lunchbreak

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
so like I said, I'm not the best at this, but these are some stickers i'm printing for 75 cent, buy 2 get one free sale at the local coffee shop. more to come :D

some more sticker designs

I think your sticker designs are cute! And you are quite improving on your lineart a bit too (it's still a bit edgy for the circles but circles are difficult to perfect). Maybe what you can work on is paying attention to the coloring because in some of your pieces I do see some coloring passing through the lines and it does give an unclean look.
Anyways, keep it up!

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Thanks a bunch bro. i always value your comments and such. great hearin from ya.
mo' stickas
extra info: ima print em out on 25 lb (yea kinda light weight but it says heavy duty) paper, then spray em with some acrylic gloss stuff to make em shiny and waterproofish. oh yea.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
a few more stickers. So I can't sell them at the local coffee joint, Hastings, because of corporate restrictions. But I did succeed at giving a few away to local cafe-goers :) good job me ^_^

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hello all, this is a picture for livingrhino's article on neverused pokemon in the art for articles thread

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
oh yes listening to some dubstep

now some jazz....jazzzzz """::""""

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)