CAP 2 Part Deux: Closing Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
55-110 lbs. = 60

Same here, also

Salamence has Intimidate and it's not scary as it looks like a monitor lizard with wings, sun basking. Beside even if it's around 3-6 feet in height it's going to have the strength to break you in half like a twig.

In other news, I blame the movie "The Mummy" for this.

55-110 lbs. = 60

Lack of bodily fluids would instantly cut a good portion of it's weight, assuming a standard weight of 180-200 pounds.

Then, lop off the legs. I propose a weight value of 86 pounds.

Height... using a standard height of 6 foot, assume for shrinkage due to fluids, assume floatiness is lower to the ground than legs would be (but not by too much), I say 5' 2" (62 inches).

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Not commenting on height/weight (but remember this thing is a fighter, mummy, and a ghost!), but rather on the pokemon itself.

I really like Revenanhk. A lot more than Syclant, too...it's stats are distributed in a way that makes it an interesting pokemon to use and theorize about.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
55-110 lbs. = 60

At this point, there shouldn't be any delays. This weight is perfectly reasonable, and just about everybody seems to agree on it. Unless 10 people come in and think it's sinfully wrong, there shouldn't be anything to argue about. I just want to USE this thing.

55-110 lbs. = 60

At this point, there shouldn't be any delays. This weight is perfectly reasonable, and just about everybody seems to agree on it. Unless 10 people come in and think it's sinfully wrong, there shouldn't be anything to argue about. I just want to USE this thing.
I don't think you should be the one deciding what's reasonable and what's not.

Anyway, my vote goes to 100.1-200 Kg (220-440 lbs) = 100 BP.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wow, I can't believe it's over already.

I can't wait to play Ravenenkh on Shoddy... tat reminds me I need to do some workk on the analysis tonight...

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Seconding the proposed weight. I'll do the finishing sprites later tonight. But, to till you guys over, here's the footprint sprite:

lol no feet

I agree with 60 BP Grass Knot, I think it looks like it's around 70 lbs. I second Gothic Togekiss on the idea of a really tall Pokemon, but probably not quite that big. I'd say around 7'.

Also, after looking through the stats/movepool, and interesting-looking set is Nasty Plot/Drain Punch/Shadow Ball/HP Electric (for skarmory), or something similar. Nasty Plot/Hammer Arm/Shadow Ball/Moonlight is a similar set that has a harder time with skarmory.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
why drain punch? but yes that is an interesting set, though you may need to pass some speed/spA to it

110-220 lbs. = 80 is my vote. Just a little over 100lbs. should be fine for a floating mummy that physically trains itself.

Looks like BP 60 will win which is just as fine with me.

lol, KoA.

60 Grass Knot BP sounds good to me.

I also agree with Surgo in that I like Revanankh a lot more than Syclant.

i like the 60 BP grass knot idea. i dont care where, just anywhere in that range. heightwise, i dont really care, but preferably not over 6 feet. to me, the it seems passive so a tallish guy wouldnt seem to passive. this is just me,

55-110 lbs. = 60

I think it should be 6 ft from head to ground, but that means hacking its actual height by about 3 ft. Thus I think it should be listed as 3'4" or so.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I'm an ass. ;]

Anywho here's all Revenankh's sprites, re-outlined and each a separate picture file with transparency added.

EDIT: Why not Syclant too? ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)