• King of Anime

Votes: 65 61.9%
  • Dragonzrule

Votes: 40 38.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, when DOES the next one start? ;p
depends on how long it takes the next Topic Leader (better than mini-mod) to start it. I will tell you guys who I prefer for this once Revenankh is done and I have the conclusion thread up.

(this is assuming we don't get stalled on how to determine the next topic leader, an issue that we haven't resolved yet [and I'm about to bring up in the appropriate thread])

No I mean you guys didn't get as emotional. There was a lot of arguing, but a lot less of (word meaning emotion but is not called emotion so I don't sound repetitive).

Yeah, it's just amazing how people respond to art.
The look is "the Pokemon" more than anything else,You actually feel connection with art.That leads to the emotion

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Hey guys let's leave the hate at the door. :(

And yeah, I will address the blah outline issue on the front sprites should it win.

i dont really like the ginormous hand on dragonz. its just, like, boom, really big hand with mummy attached. as dr zoidberg said,
Did you see those other guys? They looked like giant claws with bodies attached.
so i went with KoA. cuz its great

KoA wins.

I figured this would happen, but I had to give Dragonz a fair chance. time to make the compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)