Partner Mafia Main Topic (\o/ Night \o/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I guess the title hasn't been updated lol.

I was informed by Fishin, who is silenced so he can't say this himself, that Hipmonlee and Mordock are Shady Men. They are our lynch target, so Lynch Hipmonlee/Mordock!

Current vote count:

Hipmonlee/Murdock - 7 (Serenity/Jimbo, Dak/Doomsday, StrangerDanger/Bass, AvatarST/forks, moi/Veedrock, Lesm46/Hobo Joe, Earthworm/CyzirVisheen)

3 more votes are required to lynch

New page so

Current vote count:

Hipmonlee/Murdock - 12 (Serenity/Jimbo, Dak/Doomsday, StrangerDanger/Bass, AvatarST/forks, moi/Veedrock, Lesm46/Hobo Joe, Earthworm/CyzirVisheen, Toothache/billymills, moot/Thorns, Shiv/Eric the Espeon, aamto/Kannon, darkie/demon238)

3 votes are required to be changed to save.

For various reasons that did not exist during Kumar and GTS's lynch, we will give the 3 hour grace period stated in the OP before we slaughter Hipmonlee and Murdock so that they may have a chance of saving themselves.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well, Since I am exposed and we only have an hour I hope all shady men who havent been smart enough to get in touch with me so far would hurry the hell up and do so. Honestly what is wrong with you guys?

Have a nice day.

After a brief period of silence, Jimbo and Serenity decided to speak for Fishin and TAY, who supposedly are silenced and cannot speak themselves. They quickly accused Hipmonlee and Murdock as being Shady Men, and promulgated that they should be lynched immediately. This opinion met little resistance, even from Hipmonlee and Murdock themselves, as though everyone knew that Hipmonlee and Murdock could not be saved.

"Damn...I can't believe this, all I wanted to do was help," Hipmonlee and Murdock muttered. They looked around helplessly, but there was no way out...Except one. They turned around and ran. And boy, did they run fast. It seemed that they were used to people chasing them, and nobody could keep up. They just kept running, and running, and running...And they ran straight out of town. Although they aren't technically dead, Hipmonlee and Murdock won't be considered as alive for purposes of the game.

Attention [Hipmonlee/Murdock],

You are the Shady Tracker.

You've had a shady past, living a life full of crime, and throughout your various criminal exploits, you've managed to pick up the skill of following others unnoticed. This will be your selling point for the Shady Men.

You know how to follow others and see what they do from there. At night, You may send a PM at night to either Gmax or Raikage with the title 'Night X - Tracking [User and User]'. You will spend the entire night following the user, and you will then determine if they have used a night role or did anything else at night. You also have a Bullet which you found dropped behind by someone when you tried following them once. You don't really know what it can be used for, though.

You win if the Shady Men win.
...Or is he? Suddenly, someone pipes up. "Hey...this guy's got a criminal record, but he was released from jail awhile ago, isn't he? I'm pretty sure I've seen him around, doing community work and helping old ladies cross roads and stuff like...that..."

[13:57] <Raikage> incidentally are you angry at your partners mafia role
[13:57] <Raikage> I am sorry I gave it to you ._.
[13:57] <Hipmonlee> it's ok
[13:58] <Hipmonlee> I could have worked with it if I had been around more

[14:00] <Raikage> I just wantlast words
[14:00] <Raikage> to put them i nthe lynch topic
[14:00] <Raikage> when I write up the post
[14:01] <Hipmonlee> hmm..
[14:01] <Hipmonlee> "get shiv"
[14:02] <Raikage> ok

Attention [Hipmonlee/Mordock],

You are the Convict.

You've had a shady past, living a life full of crime, but now you have turned over a new leaf and genuinely wish to help the town. Unfortunately, this might not be as easy as you hope, but if you work at it, you will surely be able to be of some use.

Due to your criminal past, should you ever be inspected by the Town, they will instead receive another PM that will pinpoint you as the Tracker, a member of the Shady Men with a night role that allows you to check if a pair of a users used a night action. Unfortunately, your troubles do not end there. If you are inspected by any other faction, they will receive your true role. You also possess a Bullet from your days of violence. You aren't sure what use it is now, but you still keep it with you as a reminder of the scars from the past.

You win if the Town win.
You all look at each other guiltily, knowing that you just removed one of your own...what next?

It is now Night 2. Deadline is in 48 hours, or slightly more than that, at Monday, 23rd March, 3:00 PM GMT +8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)