Pass The Trash II Tournament [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Pass the Trash II
approved by Kevin Garrett
Hosted by Steven Snype and Mithril

Credit for the artwork goes to DragoniteKnight, courtesy of Artwork for Tournaments

Kevin Garrett said:
This tournament is based on the poker game, Anaconda, with some modifications. Each player will begin with their desired team. Players will use that team the entire tournament. The catch is that before each round, players must pass one Pokemon from their team to their opponent's team. Afterwards, they will complete their match. The Pokemon they received will permanently take the place of the member they passed to their opponent. One Pokemon will be passed every round. Players are also allowed to pass a Pokemon they received in a previous round. The goal is to keep your team as effective as possible as you continue to receive more random Pokemon.
Clauses:
Sleep Clause
Wifi Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause (excluding Pokemon received from your opponent)
Swift Swim and Drizzle Clause (Teambuilding Clause)

YOU MUST SEND A LOG OF YOUR BATTLE TO BOTH STEVEN SNYPE AND MITHRIL TO ENSURE THAT THE CORRECT TEAM WAS USED
If you have forgotten the team you have submitted, you may PM Steven Snype and Mithril for your most current team.
Also, if you win, please PM Steven Snype and Mithril with the Pokemon you intend to swap for Round 3!

Matches:

BKC vs Joel
DarkLoic vs Ricky Horror *
undisputed vs Turnip123
Eo Ut Mortus vs senegal
Incon *vs anno nyme -- coin flip.
LuckOverSkill* vs Double01
seco453 vs Joeyboy
Orichalcos Owl vs SethZiBritannia
Master of the Six Kings vs Soulwind*
McMeghan vs Heist
llvallejoll vs SubakSupreme*
DestinyUnknown vs ShakeItUp*

Winners w/logs sent in
Claimed winners w/o logs sent in
* indicates players need to send in their Pokemon to swap for Round 3.

Mithril and I apologize for lthe huge delay in getting Round 2 up; school had overwhelmed us, but for the most part, the busy events that have occupied our times have mostly subsided. We did not intend to inconvenience you, your time, nor the efforts you have put in this tournament so far, and we will make sure to get this tournament done in a timely manner.

Activity wins and extensions were edited into OP of previous round. There were players who hadn't sent in Pokemon they intend to swap; so a Pokemon was randomly selected for them. Please PM both me and Mithril if you want to double-check which team is on our record, so that whichever of us is immediately available can get you a response quicker.

Deadline is Thurs Oct 18 at 11:59 PM EST Let's make up for lost time and get the matches going!
Final Deadline is Sun Oct 21 at 11:59 PM EST

BKC vs Joel
DarkLoic vs Ricky Horror
undisputed vs Turnip123
Eo Ut Mortus vs senegal
Incon vs anno nyme
LuckOverSkill vs Double01
seco453 vs Joeyboy
Master of the Six Kings vs Soulwind
McMeghan vs Heist
llvallejoll vs SubakSupreme
DestinyUnknown vs ShakeItUp

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
DarkLoic vs Ricky Horror
undisputed vs Turnip123
Eo Ut Mortus vs senegal
Incon vs anno nyme
LuckOverSkill vs Double01
seco453 vs Joeyboy
McMeghan vs Heist

BKC vs Joel
DarkLoic vs Ricky Horror
undisputed vs Turnip123
Eo Ut Mortus vs senegal
Incon vs anno nyme
LuckOverSkillvs Double01
seco453 vs Joeyboy
McMeghan vs Heist gogogo heist!

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
The activity for this round is disappointing... I am extending this round until Sunday at 11:59 PM EST since far too many matches have not been completed. Get the matches done and if you honestly think you deserve an activity win more than your opponent and there is ZERO chance your match will get done by Sunday for a good reason, send a Pokemon in PM to me and Mithril for the next round.

I have to apology for my activity level. I was unable to complete my first match and completely did not read my second round pairing with enough care to understand i was actually in the 2nd round x_x My opponent never contacted my either, but i'm contacting him now and hope to get this done with the utmost swiftness.

Yeah sorry for inactivity. I did Vm my opponent twice and he gave me a 1 hour window to which i could not make. Hasnt responded since... so sent another vm.

I have been consistantly active in trying to catch my opponent online, and I have caught him online, as well.

BKC is in the Smogon Tour Top 16 (last time I checked), and has been focusing on that, as oppossed to Pass the Twash.

My VM convos with him show proof of him giving me trying to contact him if we can battle, but him giving me the win if he cannot battle. If/When he cannot find time to do the battle, I canot force my opponent to go online and battle me.. I will keep trying until Sunday though.

Sorry for not getting this done but I had completely forgotten :x

Not like double01 has made more effort than me!

I'll VM him, but IRC should suffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)