(Peaked #3) All-Out Outrage Offense

I dont understand how you cant have a magnezone or how you have 5 choice items.

Also, the mence is just terrible and i have no idea how you can have a dragon team without latios or latias or at least 1 dd dancer or something.

Also your team would get screwed by a dd mence which can easily set up on any of your vunerable choice; and your team is weak to a latios or even a flygon since you dont have any speed boosting natures.

I dont understand how you cant have a magnezone or how you have 5 choice items.

Also, the mence is just terrible and i have no idea how you can have a dragon team without latios or latias or at least 1 dd dancer or something.

Also your team would get screwed by a dd mence which can easily set up on any of your vunerable choice; and your team is weak to a latios or even a flygon since you dont have any speed boosting natures.
Magnezone is a preference. It works sometimes then it doesn't. Genesect is rather consistent. This is a VERY offensively oriented team so 5 choice isn't really a bad thing. Spam outrages with or without choice.

Mence is fine. The only lati that fits well on this team is LO Latios. Draco meteor should never be used because you have to switch out RIGHT after you use it. It only works on salamence because he has a powerful outrage after it. However, dragon pulse and surf don't usually pull off the required damage with LO. There really is no place where latios can fit in either. All of the dragons have a strict purpose.

DDmence really isnt a problem. Jolly Scarfchomp can outspeed +1 and it never really gets the opportunity to set up with all of the outrages abound. Haban berry mence/multiscale dragonite take care of it pretty easily as well. Same goes with latios and flygon.

But I did just realize you have adamant on garchomp. I would put jolly as that extra buffer. Nothing notable becomes a 1hko or 2hko with adamant, but so much is notable with jolly including modest scarf latios, scarf/ddmence, scarf hydreigon and much more.

@shadow-hooh:

Oh yeah, you're the person who called me "clearly bad" when you lost to me on the ladder and found a million things that were "clearly bad" about this team, which you lost to.

Anyway, the reasons for carrying Genesect over Magnezone should be clear by now - Scarfed Ice Beam for Outraging Dragons, U-Turn for scouting. This mence is anything but terrible, as it's a fantastic check to all the other Dragons out there. Neither of the Latis would fit, because as Drakos said, Draco Meteor forces a switch and Dragon Pulse lacks power. I sometimes use DD nite over CB nite as a lead, but don't notice much of a difference either way. As for DD mence, I did change Chomp to Jolly some days ago (never got around to updating it) my own Mence can check it, Dragonite can check it with an active Multiscale. At worst, it kills something with Outrage and then Genesect comes in, tanks an Outrage, and kills it with Ice Beam.

The team isn't at all weak to Latios. Almost all variants in DW are the Specs version, which will inevitably get a kill on a Dragon. That's why there are three more to back it up - once it's at -2, Chandelure can easily trap it and kill it with Shadow Ball. Even if it's an LO version, -2 Surf can't KO and Latios goes down. CM variants rely on staying in, so I'll just sac a dragon so that Scarfchomp or Genesect can revenge it after. Flygon is a joke, I don't see why anyone would consider using it when Garchomp is available.

Besides all that, I'm currently working on building a new bulky offense team for BW OU. This team doesn't cut it anymore, as too many other teams are prepared for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)