Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

Since I forgot this before, Vote Franklin D. Roosevelt

But yeah seriously I have no idea why I'm being lynched. I claimed to billy and told him my targets, then when people randomly started voting me yesterday he said something along the lines of "someone was trying to mess with the lynch probably" but when I asked Refa about it I got this back:

[05/01/2015 01:37:27] SB: i'm laughing at how we managed to lynch ipl 2 days in a row
[05/01/2015 01:37:47] Lord Rayfaquaza³: hahaha
[05/01/2015 01:38:08] SB: why did you vote the other dude btw
[05/01/2015 01:38:17] Lord Rayfaquaza³: billymills asked me too
[05/01/2015 01:38:25] SB: ah

So I was kind of confused but didn't really want to talk to anyone about it because it would make my alias extremely obvious and then I got busy with RL stuff starting up again and getting sick which kind of sucks, and when I came back today I found out my action got blocked and now people are voting me again despite there being an inspected hooker outed which I don't understand at all?

moi was viewing the thread after my last post and didn't say anything and then when I talked to Paperblade who is apparently trusted he said that "its not his place to say why" which really isn't helping. I really don't want to get mislynched so uh, here's my role pm if it helps my case I guess?

Role Name: King Arthur

Alias: John Quincy Adams

Designation: Inquisitive

Series/Franchise of Origin: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE ITEM CHECK-. You have a righteous and sacred mission: to find the Holy Grail. You will ask a Target if they have the Holy Grail, looking through all of their possessions in the process.

Item: THE KING’S CROWN. People don't need to vote for you, you're the king. You win any kingmakers you are present for.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘You don't vote for kings.'
Here are the rest my actions which I don't feel bad about outing because they have been completely useless:
-N0: Abraham Lincoln
-N1: Calvin Coolidge
-N2: Dwight D. Eisenhower

Lincoln had no items, Coolidge obviously did but uh... yeah my check didn't work and Eisenhower died on the night I checked him. Also my item got stolen night 1 because apparently nothing can go right for me. Thinking on it maybe I'm getting lynched because the sheer amount of awful luck I've had with my targets has made my claim look kind of strange but in that case I should probably be getting inspected instead of lynched to clean stuff up considering numbers seem really tight this game with tons of nightkills.

22:33 SeriousBananas moi why am i being lynched
22:33 moi a whim
22:33 moi entirely
22:34 SeriousBananas over an inspected dude?
22:34 moi HMMM
22:34 moi yup
22:34 SeriousBananas dude what
22:34 SeriousBananas that makes no sense
22:34 moi woah!
22:35 moi it's almost as if I knew that that would be your response
22:35 SeriousBananas but seriously if you dont trust me just inspect me and lynch the guaranteed mafia instead
22:35 moi nty
22:35 SeriousBananas why?
22:35 moi you've already been confirmed bad dumbie
22:36 SeriousBananas how exactly
22:36 moi results
22:36 moi funny, right
22:36 SeriousBananas well
22:37 SeriousBananas said results are wrong so.
22:38 SeriousBananas what results are these anyway
22:38 SeriousBananas dont we have a dead inspector/trackerwatcher
22:38 moi its almost like your alias has been confirmed for a while, hmm
22:38 SeriousBananas well if it was confirmed for a while i imagine i would've been hooked every night
22:39 SeriousBananas which i haven't been
22:39 moi why would someone hook your role
22:39 moi ???
22:39 SeriousBananas if i was confirmed as mafia
22:39 moi your role is bad
22:39 SeriousBananas wouldn't you have been trying to get the vote hook on me
22:39 SeriousBananas even if you couldn't lynch me
22:39 moi there's is literally no reason to target you
22:39 moi when there were much bigger targets
22:40 SeriousBananas not if you're village and you thought i was mafia but okay???
22:40 moi so what you're saying
22:41 moi is that
22:41 moi instead of targetting better roles
22:41 moi that were confirmed bad
22:41 moi i should've targetted your mediocre role instead
22:41 moi ???
22:42 SeriousBananas idk what you think my role is but i guess not
22:42 SeriousBananas if i am mafia do you think i am literally MAFIA ITEM CHECKER
22:42 moi HMMM
22:43 SeriousBananas also why are you lynching my apparently "bad" mafia role over a hooker
22:43 moi asset management
22:43 SeriousBananas how so
22:44 moi i think thats a pretty self explanatory term
22:44 SeriousBananas you still havent told me what my supposed mafia role is
22:44 SeriousBananas you have nothing to lose from telling me regardless of alignment
22:44 moi ?
22:45 SeriousBananas you said my role was bad so you didnt want to hook me
22:45 moi you're just gonna spew shit, my mind is made up lol
22:45 SeriousBananas but then you want to lynch my apparently bad role over a confirmed hooker
22:45 moi i have no need to validate your inquiry
22:46 SeriousBananas and why is that
22:46 moi its more that you need to do everything in your power to convince me otherwise!
22:46 SeriousBananas see
22:46 SeriousBananas if i'm mafia i already know what my role would be
22:46 moi yes
22:46 SeriousBananas so it doesn't mean i gain anything if you tell me
22:46 moi woah!
22:46 moi amazing
22:46 SeriousBananas so why wouldn't you do it
22:47 moi because i have no need to
22:47 SeriousBananas except you have no reason not to
22:47 moi nor do i have a reason to
22:47 SeriousBananas you're asking me to prove my innocence but you're not playing ball
22:47 moi um
22:47 moi you see
22:47 moi proving something
22:47 moi is your burden
22:47 moi not mine
22:47 moi lol
22:47 moi i dont think you quite understand that concept
22:48 SeriousBananas i know but
22:48 SeriousBananas i'm asking you to do something that takes like 30 seconds so i can try and explain myself
22:48 SeriousBananas but you wont even do that
22:48 moi damn
22:48 moi that must be annoying
can we lynch confirmed mafia over the dude who won't even give me a straight answer thanks

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You all murder John Quincy Adams with the poison today.

UncleSam said:
Role Name: Jim Moriarty

Alias: John Quincy Adams

Series/Franchise of Origin: Sherlock

Vote/Primary Ability: CRIER. You possess incredible criminal influence, which extends to the political sphere. It isn’t hard to have a proclamation put forth in each day update with a vote for Target in it - so long as you know the right people.

Secondary Ability: CONSULTING CRIMINAL. As the world’s foremost consulting criminal, your network of spies can learn almost anything about a Target. You can learn the Role Name and current held Items of Target.

Item: THE KING’S CROWN. You stole the king’s crown, so you must be king. You win any kingmakers you are present for.

Alliance: Epistemophiliacs

Quote: ‘Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain.’
Looks like this was Serious Bananas.
Andrew Jackson
Chester A. Arthur
John Adams
George Washington
Zachary Taylor

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends in 72 hours, or at 8 PM EST on Monday, January 12th.

i'll send vote suggestions tomorrow morning - please send all past results and night votes if you already haven't! As much information as possible would be lovely.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I'm missing several important actions and so have to extend until tomorrow at 9 PM, the next time I can reasonably update. I will update at that time with or without the aforementioned actions.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Three bodies. First is that of Millard Fillmore, found with the word Lust written in blood next to his body.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Gollum/Smeagol

Alias: Millard Fillmore

Series/Franchise of Origin: The Lord of the Rings

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE TRACKER/WATCHER-. You are stealthy, and you are quick, and you will track them, and you will watch them, and if they have the precious you will kill them, gollum.

Secondary Ability: THE PRECIOUS. You are the first on the scene at the conclusion of a lynch. Though it’s unlikely you’ll find your precious, you will nonetheless gather up any items that may have been on the person of the lynched party.

Quote: ‘We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.’
This was Paperblade.

Next up is that of Gerald Ford. He had somehow fallen from a great height. This was clearly the work of the Megalomaniacs.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Raymond Reddington

Alias: Gerald Ford

Series/Franchise of Origin: The Blacklist

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE INSPECT-. You know everyone, it’s why you’re so good at what you do. Even if you don’t, you know people who know your target. One way or another, you always find out what you want to know.

Secondary Ability: FBI’S MOST WANTED. As one of the FBI’s most wanted men, you’ve had to develop an understanding with law enforcement. You provide them with names, and they allow you to roam free a little while longer. Your inspection results will reveal items, and will be forwarded to a certain person on the other side of the law.

Quote: ‘I have no interest in cases that I have no interest in.’
This was ginganinja.

Finally, you find the body of James K. Polk. This is the body of Pidge, but it had been incinerated to the point that nothing else about it was discernible. An empty flamethrower lying next to the body provided a clear explanation as to why.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 48 hours, or at 8 PM EST on Wednesday, January 14th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)