Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Two bodies and one revive!

First body is that of Chester A. Arthur. He was died as a result of how extremely unpopular he had seemingly become, and so killed himself. This was the devious work of the Megalomaniacs.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Eric Cartman

Alias: Chester A. Arthur

Designation: Controlling

Series/Franchise of Origin: South Park

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE CONTROL BACKUP-. You are a master manipulator and controller. As such, you may choose any deceased Ordinary Human with the Controlling designation, and permanently emulate his/her -VOTE- action.

Item: THE LOUDSPEAKER. The holder of this item may submit any announcement to be included in each daily update as part of his/her night actions. The announcement may include your vote, but any subsequent votes made will override votes made in the announcement.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘I want YOU to suck my balls.’
UncleSam said:
You have been converted by the Obsessive-Compulsives! You will be added to their team conversation shortly.
You all shed a tear for the boi, moi.

Next up is John Adams. He committed suicide. On his desk, there was an opened envelope with torn up pictures of James Monroe discussing a business deal with two evil looking men in black, an irregular accounting ledger for his laundromat business, and his fiancee making out with another man in Times Square. (No, the name in this flavor was not a mistake by me) This was the work of the Epistemophiliacs.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Rick Deckard

Alias: John Adams

Designation: Inquisitive

Series/Franchise of Origin: Blade Runner

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE INQUISITIVE VIGILANTE-. You are a Blade Runner, and once you find your target you will retire it. With the vast police resource network available to you, you need only supply a Role Name and Win Condition to make it official and legal.

Item: THE STOPWATCH. The holder of this watch is never late. Priority drops will fail when used on you.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘Replicants are like any other machine - they’re either a benefit or a hazard. If they’re a benefit, it’s not my problem.’
This was munchyoshi.

zorbees has returned from the dead and been revived into a formerly NPC alias!

It is now Day 6. Day 6 ends in 48 hours, or at 8 PM EST on Monday, January 19th.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
ACK! I swore to myself I wouldn't miss actions this game... Why must I miss at least one deadline each game?! My own forgetfulness drives me insane sometimes. Also, we are leaderless until someone steps up... again.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Attention everyone: I made a mistake with results last night, and the best out of bad solutions to fix it is to simply kill kingofmars, aka Andrew Johnson, and revive him into a random NPC alias without revealing his role. I will speak at length about what happened in postgame.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
yes i am leader, i have a sheet, i will be talking to everyone and figuring shit out.

if you can pm me any results you have from last night, i would appreciate it

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Unvote

Call me an idiot, but I just realized that moi was converted. He gave the info that the above alias was mafia, so I cannot trust his info. Ignore everything related to the lynch.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I'd like to advice everyone not to follow this lynch, as zorbees is not doing this for the best interest of the village, but instead the OCD's, who he's clearly working for, otherwise moi would not have had him revived. If you lynch FDR, you still get rid of a mafia member, but you get rid of a member from a significantly stronger faction.

Who's Benjamin Harrison?

Btw that's a half assed defense, unless there are day recruits (I'm assuming night because day just wouldn't make sense)

Last edited:

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
He's either going to be recruited tonight or has the Diamond. It should be incredibly obvious that OCD revived zorbees with the intent of using him to lead the village to their doom. Don't be dumb

UncleSam

Leading this village
Attention: sunny004. You cannot re-edit in bold text. I said this at least twice in the rules and an additional time in an update. Your vote is invalidated until you make a new post and unbold the current one permanently.

UncleSam

Leading this village
So it's seemingly one person to one person (sunny's vote didn't count), and yet...Benjamin Harrison fell.

UncleSam said:
Role Name: Gustavo Fring

Alias: Benjamin Harrison

Designation: Inquisitive

Series/Franchise of Origin: Breaking Bad

Vote/Primary Ability: INSPECT. You control a large criminal enterprise, and have many friends to call upon to learn everything there is to know about Target.

Secondary Ability: A MAN PROVIDES. Even when he’s not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and does it. Because he’s a man. You will provide for your ‘family’ (aka your team) by taking whatever items Target might possess, as well as any results Target has been given (note that you are simply taking a copy of Target’s results, not the originals).

Item: THE SUIT AND TIE. You are a respectable man, a gentleman, and well liked by the local police department. You may submit a PM that will be revealed upon inspection in place of your actual PM.

Alliance: Epistemophiliacs

Quote: ‘One must learn to be rich. To be poor, anyone can manage.’
Celever is dead.

Andrew Jackson

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends in 48 hours, or at 8 PM EST on Wednesday, January 21st.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)