Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

Anyways, totally bussing my Ephist...Epistomani...Epee...Epistemophiliac scumbuddy. That'll make everyone love me and then noone will ever try to lynch me ever again (citation needed).

Vote: Andrew Jackson

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I take the blame for that one, we haven't updated the village sheet in ages so no surprise my faction may think kok is still Andrew Johnson, then proceed to lynch the other AJ.

Vote JFK

Hello everyone. How are you doing?

Earlier tonight many of you (Including myself) received a PM from kingofmars. If you didn't, fret not. It went like this:

If you're receiving this pm, then congratulations you're probably village! I say probably because one of you is the Megalomaniac recruit, but it's okay you can know this information too!
The reason I'm pm'ing all of you is because if FDR or Mckinley (I'd prefer FDR since I know he isn't lynch proof and he has the better role) don't get lynched today then the OCD, which is a mafia faction, will win.

Quick breakdown of who everyone is:
Lightwolf - Public OCD
Refa - Public OCD
Jalmont - OCD recruit (90% positive because of a comment lightwolf made in the irc chat and his remarkable trolishness when trying to talk to him)
kingofmars - Public Episto
Macle - Episto recruit aka the guy you're lynching
Zorbees - Village Leader and the wielder of the Diamond

For those of you who don't know, the diamond is the most important item in the game as it allows a villager to win with a mafia faction. There are a lot of reasons I'm sure zorbees had the diamond, so I'm going to post all of them.
1. We had the Diamond until Lightwolf stole it from us. We recently stole from Mckinley again and he did not have the diamond, which means the OCDs have used it
2. moi was the person who set up zorbees' revival, meaning that only the OCDs know his alias. This makes him the perfect target for the diamond, as they don't have to worry about the person holding it dying and the diamond getting passed off to another faction
3. Zorbees' 100% trust in the OCDs. This should concern you all the most. Anyone without outside knowledge could not be 100% sure that the OCD's are what they claim to be, and zorbees' absolute confidence in them makes me comfortable in saying that the OCDs gave zorbees the diamond and they intend to win with each other

If JFK is lynched then the OCDs + Zorbees are scary close to having a number advantage (4-5). Since we can't kill Lightwolf or Refa as they can just bodyguard each other this only gets worse.

Currently I can't vote because I have the Crown of Thorns, which makes my votes not count. That means that everyone who is receiving this pm outside of UncleSam needs to vote FDR asap. If not we all lose
SOME of you may be surprised to find out that a large majority of this post is fabricated/just plain wrong. Here's why:

1) Jalmont isn't the OCD recruit. I am.
2) Zorbees doesn't hold the diamond. I do.
3) KOM is undoubtley scrambling to get FDR lynched, willing to fabricate as many lies as possible, because this is THE day that decides the game.

If we lynch FDR, then both mafias can kill a townie/OCD, and also pass the crown, leading to a sudden 7-3 town/maf majority, to a 3/3 tie. Then, they can either tie the vote or put in a secret vote, (I have no idea if they have one, just a long shot), either tying the vote or lynching a townie. At this point mafias have a majority, at which point they will kill off the remaining townies then battle it out to see which one wins.

If we lynch JFK, finding and killing the remaining Estip/Mega shouldn't be a huge issue, so we (being Town and OCD) win.

So the choice is up to you, town members. Do you want to ensure your demise (By lynching FDR) or have a legitimate, tangible chance of winning with us? (By lynching JFK)

Actually, if NO town members vote, the lynch will still go through (KOM has crown of horns), so townies, ABSTAIN! Protect ur aliases from the weirdo/pedophile known as kingofmars!

Some questions you may have:

1) Why didn't you reveal this yesterday?
tbh, no need. The lynch was already strong, so it was basically all risk, no reward. Today, town is following mafia like a herd of sheep following a wolf who has clearly ripped off his sheep costume and is obviously a wolf.

2) You left out <insert important detail here>. Why?
I probably forgot to put it in. It's late at night here, so I'm kinda tired. Send me a PM with said missing detail and I'll help you out.

3) So if you're the OCD recruit, who's Jalmont?
Considering KOM's post he's probably the Megalomaniac recruit. He probably voted with us to evade suspicion.

4) Why should I believe you?
Why are you believing a confirmed member of a confirmed mafia? Idk :/

Thanks, and have fun!
~Gaben
~Sunny004

Oh and also, VOTE JFK BOITCHEZZZ

god if we lose because of pokeguy...
If we lose despite lynching a mafia every day, I'm going to be SUPER SALTY in the postgame TBH (not necessarily towards Pokeguy because I can't really blame him for his current attitude, since I'd probably act the same as an Ordinary Human). I assume mafia coordinated kills to some extent and anyone who was cool with pidge dying doesn't deserve to win.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
If we lose despite lynching a mafia every day, I'm going to be SUPER SALTY in the postgame TBH (not necessarily towards Pokeguy because I can't really blame him for his current attitude, since I'd probably act the same as an Ordinary Human). I assume mafia coordinated kills to some extent and anyone who was cool with pidge dying doesn't deserve to win.
If you really think that pidge was killed for reasons that weren't absolutely necessary you're being silly. Also love that this is coming from the guy who tried to lynch a dead npc

Anyways I was totally wrong about jalmont being OCD, but that doesn't change that zorbees clearly has the diamond. Sunny's just doing a bullshit coverup to keep the village in line. Look to my previous post for proof, but zorbees blindly taking the OCD at their word either means he's working for them or he suddenly got a lot worse at mafia.

I don't know how much more needs to be stated about the OCD before people realize that they are a mafia faction. The game balance concerns, having amazingly strong roles and the ability to be impervious to night kills thanks to two bodyguards, Unclesam confirming in the thread that OCD IS A MAFIA FACTION.

If FDR isn't lynched I would like to say good job to Lightwolf for running this game completely

If you really think that pidge was killed for reasons that weren't absolutely necessary you're being silly. Also love that this is coming from the guy who tried to lynch a dead npc

I don't know how much more needs to be stated about the OCD before people realize that they are a mafia faction. The game balance concerns, having amazingly strong roles and the ability to be impervious to night kills thanks to two bodyguards, Unclesam confirming in the thread that OCD IS A MAFIA FACTION.

If FDR isn't lynched I would like to say good job to Lightwolf for running this game completely
Well, the Pidge thing was a joke lol. It would be unfair of me to say something like that seriously. AND YEAH, I'M A MASTER OF PLAYING MAFIA TAKE THAT DEAD NPC'S I HOPE YOU GET LYNCHED AGAIN GOD DRATS.

Game would be more unbalanced if OCD was an actual mafia faction, but we're obviously not going to agree here until postgame so whatever. Honestly, if what you're saying is true and we're a mafia faction, town is fucked anyways and is basically doing a glorified kingmaker.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I think that unless jalmont is a very sneaky bastard, he ain't the megalo recruit^

Pokeguy count numbers, if we gave the diamond to zorbees and sunny is the recruit then why the fuck is jalmont voting with us(especially after the whole Refa debacle earlier, that one could have gone so badly)

The Diamond argument is stupid also because if I may remind you we didn't have the diamond till we stole it from Celever. Our whole game plan from the get go was to work with the village, if we are bad we couldn't know about the diamond and we couldn't just trust our recruits on the village leaders since there is no guarantee we can recruit them. Basically we acted the whole game nothing like mafia wasting kills left and right just to make ourselves look good?(In my defense my argument yesterday was bollocks because I didn't realise Woodrow Wilson was the dead Bass, so my argument that the kill faked for our faction was on an npc was kinda flawed, I think we can agree that that wasn't an act though because I'm sure I spouted that shit sounding pretty convinced of myself)

That's silly, not to mention please PokeguyNXB PLEASE count the fucking numbers, if there are three of us, two of epist, 1 of megalo and a villager has the diamond, that leaves 3 actual villagers! As Refa put it, village is but a kingmaker at this point even with crossfire they can't possibly win.

I told you already if this game had 3 mafia factions, with 3 base members each(this is proven) with two recruits per faction(again kok admitted this) then we have 15 mafia, 1 neutral who kills whoever he wants and the diamond. That'd have made this game a (15vs14)+2 wild cards. Sure village had 1 vig and 1 revive and 1 one use kill item and the laughing gas. But all of those can go and DID go missing at one point, and meanwhile in addition to their kills at least two mafia factions had their own vigs. Let's make that even better, there is a village role that can execute any villager 2 times then die! Think if they recruited 's that one, man it's still possible they did but that's at least one free kill for them and a possible 1 for 1 trade. But enough chit chat, it is stupid to assume this game is really (15vs14)+2 wild cards, because that's horribly unbalanced, mafia bonus kills equal out the village's and they can easily get their hands on a good chunk of them, any way you look at it OCD CAN'T BE MAFIA. God I bet the whole point of my faction was to scream about how the game doesn't make sense if we are mafia, very OCD well designed US.

So PokeguyNXB if this explanation is still not enough get on IRC, and the we can discuss this is detail in the channel(so that kok can't complain I tell you things behind everyone's backs like he did)

as for Altair Millky95 (and Jalmont to a lesser extent) one of you is the megalo recruit, yay! The other two please listen to what I said above and vote JFK, heck even the megalo should if they wanna have a chance to continue hiding to possibly stall long enough with the now NPC kok till we identify them! So please all of you take the points I made into consideration and vote JFK so he can get shot.

I'm going to piggyback onto the previous statements:

IF YOU LYNCH FDR, THE MAFIAS WILL WIN!!! VILLAGE IS COMPLETLEY IGNORING THE FACTS AND BLIDNLY FOLLOWING A CONFIRMED MAFIA, MAKING HIM WIN! IF YOU FOLLOW HIM, THEN GOOD RIDDANCE! TOWN DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN!

DIAMOND ASIDE, THE NUMBERS DO NOT LIE!!! IF YOU LYNCH FDR, THE MAFIAS WILL HAVE A MAJORITY AND THEY WILL WIN!!!

asdjflasdf;lasjd;lkjf;laksjdf;lkjlkeja;slkdjf;lkj;LKJASDF

Sorry, I'm just surprised how stupid and ignorant the town is right now.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Insulting them won't help but uh yeah town is taking silly pills right now...

Also funny thing, kok openly admitted that last night he stole the King Maker Crown, and as some of you know kok's secondary role is that he can't be stolen from. Ergo unless kok is found, he automatically wins when it's just him and the village and the diamond holder.(since the kingmaking ability of the diamond holder is taken away from him thanks to the crown). This option was the only MAYBE way the village could win if what kok said is true(which it isn't, but at this point I'm forced to prove that kok's way is autolose). Since even in the most massive crossfire kok is p much guaranteed to live since no one knows his alias. Please be reasonable people, you have no reason to believe kok, because you can neither win that way nor does it make sense, take the damn way that is not only your only hope but the only thing that makes sense!

LightWolf

lightwoof
To elaborate (double because no edit) your logic is backed up nicely by recent developments. kingofmars your faction killed a villager last night. Explain.
Kok never claimed to be anything but maf nor did he ever claim he had the village's best interest in his mind. So uh duh his faction killed a villager? Honestly I don't see how that point is actually in my favour, the alignment of kok was never the question here. My points stand though.

Ok guys, I think it is time I shed some light into this situation.

To understand the matter at hand better, we must first acknowledge the association of the father of all mathematical mathematicalities, Archimedes, also known for his Archimedes's Principle to this game. Why, you ask? Because Archimedes's principle is the about buoyancy. And we all know the one true master of buoyancy is Jesus of Nazareth, also a pivotal role in the village. Thus, Archimedes's subtle influence in the game is confirmed. But what does this mean to you, insignificant players? To answer this, we shall venture deep into Archimedes's greatest legacy to the human race: Running around naked while screaming exclamatory word. The word in question is "eureka".

The Tehran Conference was held during WWII, and was also aptly codenamed "Eureka". Coincidence? I think not. Because one of three head figures of The Tehran Conference was Franklin D. Roosevelt. Does that name sound familiar to you? Without a doubt, Archimedes is involved in this, further cementing his presence in this game. And what else do we know about Archimedes? He has deathray. You know who else has deathray? Auric Goldfinger. Who was Goldfinger based on? Charles Engelhard Jr. Now I'm not saying that Archimedes is Engelhard, but you never both of them at the same time. Ever.

But Cancerous, what does that mean anything? - you ask. Oh my dear sweet summer children. Do you know who Engelhard is? He played a major part in the 1960 Presidential election. Which ended with a certain John F Kenedy winning. Will you look at that. JFK and FDR, both are connected to Archimedes. Clearly, Archimedes has been manipulating this game from the very beginning. Everything done so far were all part of his plan. FDR and JFK, they could be puppets, or co-conspirators, or alternative identities of Archimedes. It matters not now, they served their purpose, and Archimedes is looking to get rid of them, evidently. Then what's next? You're next, that's what.

Now that we learnt who is the real threat I will now reveal his identity to all of you. Namely, his alias. Obviously it is one the many presidents of the US. But who? Archimedes is cunning, so cunning that his alias was never listed. It's an invisible alias.

George W Bush is not in this game. Barrack Obama is not in this game. So it has to be one of them right?

Wrong. Have you learn nothing?

Archimedes is too cunning, he would never use such blatantly obvious covers. They are, at best, decoys for his real disguise.
The forgotten president.

No, not Quentin Trembley, the other one.

John Hanson
There you go, the man you are after, I trust you know what must be done. I have high hope and trust in you all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)