Pokémon Pheromosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I higly recommed a - SpD nature unless you are going to use Jolly for the extra speed. A - Def nature really is detrimental when you have to stomach a priority move, and physical ones are most common than the special ones.

This is a small thing, but it's important when you think that LO itself puts a timer on you.
Makes sense. I am just not sure to go for a Speed boosting nature or Attack boosting nature... both seem good...

I higly recommed a - SpD nature unless you are going to use Jolly for the extra speed. A - Def nature really is detrimental when you have to stomach a priority move, and physical ones are most common than the special ones.

This is a small thing, but it's important when you think that LO itself puts a timer on you.
I know this is the reason people run -SpD rather than -Def natures, but is there any calcs to prove a neutral natures takes ANY priority and not just die/gets 2KOed (considering it has paper thin defenses)...etc? I'm also running -SpD as well, but just wondering.

I know this is the reason people run -SpD rather than -Def natures, but is there any calcs to prove a neutral natures takes ANY priority and not just die/gets 2KOed (considering it has paper thin defenses)...etc? I'm also running -SpD as well, but just wondering.
Something like:
252 Atk Lycanroc-Midday Accelerock vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Pheromosa: 127-151 (44.8 - 53.3%) -- 31.3% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Lycanroc-Midday Accelerock vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Pheromosa: 144-169 (50.8 - 59.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 248 Atk Genesect Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Pheromosa: 294-346 (103.8 - 122.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
248 Atk Genesect Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Pheromosa: 175-206 (61.8 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It hits a couple cool numbers, and importantly, doesn't give Genesect the attack boost for the guaranteed OHKO, though:
248 Atk Choice Band Genesect Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Pheromosa: 261-308 (92.2 - 108.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
sometimes it doesn't matter.

I'd chalk it up to most people's assumptions that things don't have defenses made out of paper, and it would actually matter. In the meantime, I'm just going to keep using my 56SpA Comfey, and OHKOing everyone using Naive, Naughty, and Rash.

Reactions: SMZ
The problem is not avoiding 2HKOs from priority moves; the fact is you want to use that LO as much as possible, so if you save i.e. 11% HP instead of 9%, this means you can attack twice (with a LO) and not once.
Small thing, but 2 attacks instead of one can make the difference on a cleaner so fast.

Last edited:
This thing isn't as great as everybody says it is. Unless paired w/ Tapu Lele, any priority move will slaughter it. And with Stealth Rocks up, this thing doesn't stand a chance. I've been using Scarfed Garchomp lately, and L/O Pheromosa is outsped and slaughtered by Fire Fang/Stone Edge/Fire Blast. Even though it runs Ice Beam, it still doesn't stand any chance. And against Alolan Marowak, say goodbye to your sweeper. It's Defenses are decent enough to withstand any Physical attack from Pheromosa, and with Marowak's Attack, Flare Blitz will murder your Pheromosa. I really don't think Pheromosa will be banned to Ubers. This thing may be hard to sweep, (and believe me, I know) but it's far from impossible.

If I'm running the mixed Life Orb Set, what nature should I use? This says Naïve, but people have raised good cases for Naughty? What Speed investment should I use?

When people say Dugtrio, do they mean regular or Alola? If regular, where do I find one? (moon)

If people could link me to the Dugtrio and Bisharp sets that go with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry for all the questions, I haven't played competitively since gen 4. Can I get a list of the OU and Ubers so far?

This thing isn't as great as everybody says it is. Unless paired w/ Tapu Lele, any priority move will slaughter it. And with Stealth Rocks up, this thing doesn't stand a chance. I've been using Scarfed Garchomp lately, and L/O Pheromosa is outsped and slaughtered by Fire Fang/Stone Edge/Fire Blast. Even though it runs Ice Beam, it still doesn't stand any chance. And against Alolan Marowak, say goodbye to your sweeper. It's Defenses are decent enough to withstand any Physical attack from Pheromosa, and with Marowak's Attack, Flare Blitz will murder your Pheromosa. I really don't think Pheromosa will be banned to Ubers. This thing may be hard to sweep, (and believe me, I know) but it's far from impossible.
Pheromosa's still a fantastic cleaner that can slaughter a good portion of the metagame, it's just that now everyone knows how to deal with it due to being very predictable (both of it's most popular set's have the exact same coverage)

If I'm running the mixed Life Orb Set, what nature should I use? This says Naïve, but people have raised good cases for Naughty? What Speed investment should I use?

When people say Dugtrio, do they mean regular or Alola? If regular, where do I find one? (moon)
I believe they speak about normal duggy (which will be available once Pokebank gets updated). The alolan one lacks speed and Arena Trap, both which are the mon's main niche.

Last edited:
Hi, Naughty nature is definitely a viable choice if you wish Pheromosa to gain more offensive power per k.o., rather than speed. I'd say you should experiment a bit and stick with the version you prefer. However, a +Spe nature and Beast Boost assure you can't be as easily revengekilled, so some players may recommend it in order to clean better during late game.
I'm fairly sure you should make this question here http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-read-the-op-before-posting-a-thread.3587186/. As Darkress pointed out, people refer to standard Dugtrio, because thanks to Arena Trap it can form a decent trapping core together with U-turn Pheromosa.
If people could link me to the Dugtrio and Bisharp sets that go with this, I'd really appreciate it.
For Bisharp, check the Smogon analysis (XY), because it's role apparently hasn't changed much in the new metagame. The same goes for Dugtrio, although you may need a Choice Band or a Groundium-Z in order to beat specific targets your team needs to get rid of.
Sorry for all the questions, I haven't played competitively since gen 4. Can I get a list of the OU and Ubers so far?
Here's the current banlist for SM OU http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-ou-banlist.3587177/ and don't worry, I just happened to be online and saw your post

Thanks. Just curious though, why are people talking about Pokémon that can't be used/transferred yet? Doesn't it not make sense to have a meta that currently only exists in simulation?

Thanks. Just curious though, why are people talking about Pokémon that can't be used/transferred yet? Doesn't it not make sense to have a meta that currently only exists in simulation?
Won't bank support SuMo next month? We're pretty close to the end of prebank meta, so it's a good idea to look forward

Pheromosa's still a fantastic cleaner that can slaughter a good portion of the metagame, it's just that now everyone knows how to deal with it due to being very predictable (both of it's most popular set's have the exact same coverage)
It really is a fantastic cleaner. But it definitely isn't broken under any circumstances.

I'm willing to say that I was part of the crowd that overhyped Pheromosa early on due to new toy syndrome. I think part of what made its influence and flaws so hard to stand out was Genesect and Tapu Lele, the former being an absurd scout that broke balance and the latter being a wallbreaker who also led to a downturn in priority as an issue.

Can I note the irony that Pheromosa's design is a cockroach despite being one of the frailest final stage mons in the entire game (if not frailest overall)?

I'm willing to say that I was part of the crowd that overhyped Pheromosa early on due to new toy syndrome. I think part of what made its influence and flaws so hard to stand out was Genesect and Tapu Lele, the former being an absurd scout that broke balance and the latter being a wallbreaker who also led to a downturn in priority as an issue.

Can I note the irony that Pheromosa's design is a cockroach despite being one of the frailest final stage mons in the entire game (if not frailest overall)?
If that's not enough, it's a pretty cockroach. Like, what?
Oh, and out of curiosity about the "frailty":

0 Atk Mew Dragon Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Pheromosa: 124-146 (43.8 - 51.5%) -- 9.8% chance to 2HKO
0 Atk Mew Dragon Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dugtrio: 100-118 (47.3 - 55.9%) -- 79.3% chance to 2HKO

0 SpA Mew Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pheromosa: 124-146 (43.8 - 51.5%) -- 9.8% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Mew Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dugtrio: 78-92 (36.9 - 43.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Those are the frailest fully evolved things ever, not counting Shedinja. Pretty even right?

Truth be told, i recognize it's strenghts but i never found it broken. It could be with a better movepool, but it's pretty lame. Doesn't help it's STAB choices are completely redundant type wise (but we use it's bug STAB for scouting, so that's okay i believe). Being one dimensional (though very effective at what it does) says a lot about it too.

Also, really wanted to use Quiver Dance, but the set is pretty outclassed unfortunately.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned deucer.
If it gets move tutor punches when things are released it might be enough to break it, but I have my doubts it like past gen. Greninja will be pushed over the top with a single move(non tm).

If it gets move tutor punches when things are released it might be enough to break it, but I have my doubts it like past gen. Greninja will be pushed over the top with a single move(non tm).
why would the elemental punches push pheromosa over the edge? it already has ice beam for landos and bulky grasses, high jump kick shreds most steels so fire punch is redundant. The only useful one would be thunder punch to hit Toxapex and Mantine so you're not forced to u-turn out, but poison jab smacks tapu fini and azumarill, and all the other water types get shredded by hjk or whittled by u-turn.
I guess fire punch reliably smacks Mega Scizor, but hjk 2HKOs bulky megazor 84% of the time and fire punch never OHKOs, and offensive megazor dies to hjk after some prior damage (24% or 2 sr switchins and its a guaranteed OHKO). Fire punch also lets you smack ferro and celesteela without risking protect shenanigans, oh yeah and it hits Buzzwole

Wouldn't Ice Punch just be more useful for not forcing Pheromosa to use her uninvested SpA? And if Thunderpunch gets past Toxapex and Mantine without sacrificing coverage for Fini or Azumarill, seems useful How does Scizor fare against a theoretical Fire Punch with Rocks in play?

Regardless, theorymonning aside, what are the good Poison types in OU and how would they match up against Pheromosa? That seems to be the type that fares the best against Pheormosa of its STAB resistors, compared to Flying dealing with Ice Beam and Poison Jab dealing with Fairies. Ghost fares about as well in theory, but that typing basically has Gengar, Sableye, and Mimikyu in OU right now to my knowledge, less variance than Poison types I'd imagine, even if only by a small margin.

Wouldn't Ice Punch just be more useful for not forcing Pheromosa to use her uninvested SpA? And if Thunderpunch gets past Toxapex and Mantine without sacrificing coverage for Fini or Azumarill, seems useful How does Scizor fare against a theoretical Fire Punch with Rocks in play?

Regardless, theorymonning aside, what are the good Poison types in OU and how would they match up against Pheromosa? That seems to be the type that fares the best against Pheormosa of its STAB resistors, compared to Flying dealing with Ice Beam and Poison Jab dealing with Fairies. Ghost fares about as well in theory, but that typing basically has Gengar, Sableye, and Mimikyu in OU right now to my knowledge, less variance than Poison types I'd imagine, even if only by a small margin.
I think Ice Beam would be the choice move given that the relevant threats hit by Ice coverage are actually hit harder the uninvested Ice Beam, primarily because said defensive sets are geared towards physical -- if you run through the sets on the Damage Calc.

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Landorus-Therian: 530-624 (139.1 - 163.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
-1 252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Punch vs. 248 HP / 244+ Def Landorus-Therian: 234-276 (61.4 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 244 HP / 48 SpD Tangrowth: 354-416 (88 - 103.4%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Punch vs. 244 HP / 216+ Def Tangrowth: 140-166 (34.8 - 41.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zapdos: 242-286 (63 - 74.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 172+ Def Zapdos: 192-229 (50 - 59.6%) -- 80.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 92 SpD Amoonguss: 239-283 (55.4 - 65.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Punch vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Amoonguss: 221-260 (51.2 - 60.3%) -- 91.8% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 510-603 (122.3 - 144.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Punch vs. 240 HP / 176+ Def Garchomp: 354-421 (84.8 - 100.9%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 192 HP / 64 SpD Pelipper: 136-161 (44 - 52.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Punch vs. 192 HP / 0+ Def Pelipper: 101-120 (32.6 - 38.8%) -- 5.3% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

In addition, Ice Beam would bypass any rocky helmet damage.

As for fire punch to answer your question...
252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Fire Punch vs. 248 HP / 60+ Def Scizor: 380-452 (110.7 - 131.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Problem is that Ice Beam avoids Intimidate's detrimental effect, so even uninvested Ice Beam with hindering nature hits harder than ice Punch regardless. Also, Ice Punch has 15 less base power, thus making it way weaker than Ice Beam.

0- SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Landorus-Therian: 473-562 (124.1 - 147.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
-1 252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Punch vs. 248 HP / 244+ Def Landorus-Therian: 234-276 (61.4 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

0- SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 458-541 (109.8 - 129.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Punch vs. 240 HP / 176+ Def Garchomp: 354-421 (84.8 - 100.9%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Last edited:
Also, really wanted to use Quiver Dance, but the set is pretty outclassed unfortunately.
I thought so too, but then I tried it and found it's actually fairly decent. It can set up on Landorus-T, Greninja, bulky Garchomp, Rotom-Wash, and Mega-Sableye often enough, and even if it doesn't set up it's still a huge threat as it can outspeed and OHKO half the metagame. It's fantastic at wallbreaking and puts in work vs stall.

Here's the set I've been using:

Pheromosa @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 80 HP / 124 Def / 252 SpA / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

The big thing is I'm not running max speed, or even close to it -- 351 is good enough and I've found that the extra defenses help vs priority. Your opponent won't realize this of course and it's not like they'll keep their choice-locked Greninja in to find out.

Fightium Z + Focus Blast is run because it's an absolute nuke. With 190 BP it OHKOs Mega-Metagross at +0 and OHKOs even resisted 'mons at +1.

The best counters to it are Marowak, Tapu Fini, Toxapex, Clefable, and Pinsir, which all stop you dead in your tracks. Kill/weaken them first and you'll have a shot at sweeping; otherwise, your chances are slim.

Edit: Here's a stupid replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankoususpecttest-513280814

Last edited:
I haven't really been keeping up with SM OU, so maybe I'm missing something obvious, but is there a reason Flyinium Z Bounce isn't mentioned? It shreds Grasses, Buzzwole, Gengar and busted Mimikyu (also can finish off a Shedinja that's lost it's sash), and also helps somewhat to bring most of Pheromosa's other main checks and counters within KO range earlier.

252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 232 HP / 0 Def Venusaur-Mega: 304-358 (84.6 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 248 HP / 44 Def Amoonguss: 458-540 (106.2 - 125.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 248 HP / 148+ Def Buzzwole: 444-524 (106.4 - 125.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 274-323 (105.7 - 124.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mimikyu: 218-257 (86.8 - 102.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. Shedinja -- Dead assuming sash is gone

Supersonic Skystrike doesn't do as much as specialized coverage can do against Pheromosa's other checks and counters, but it can still hit them a bit harder than Life Orb Pheromosa's main coverage:

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 148 HP / 0 SpD Marowak-Alola: 66-78 (22.1 - 26.1%) -- 10.8% chance to 4HKO
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 184 HP / 0 Def Marowak-Alola: 167-197 (54.3 - 64.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Hidden Power Ground vs. 184 HP / 0 SpD Marowak-Alola: 177-211 (57.6 - 68.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Marowak-Alola: 66-78 (20.4 - 24.1%) -- guaranteed 5HKO
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Marowak-Alola: 139-164 (43 - 50.7%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO
4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Hidden Power Ground vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Marowak-Alola: 177-211 (54.7 - 65.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Toxapex: 78-92 (25.6 - 30.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Toxapex: 98-116 (32.2 - 38.1%) -- 96.4% chance to 3HKO
4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Hidden Power Ground vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Toxapex: 109-130 (45.2 - 53.9%) -- 44.1% chance to 2HKO

-1 252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa High Jump Kick vs. 88 HP / 24 Def Gyarados: 113-133 (32 - 37.6%) -- 0.1% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
-1 252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 88 HP / 24 Def Gyarados: 142-168 (40.2 - 47.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Hidden Power Electric vs. 88 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 296-354 (83.8 - 100.2%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa High Jump Kick vs. 88 HP / 24 Def Gyarados: 169-199 (47.8 - 56.3%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 88 HP / 24 Def Gyarados: 214-252 (60.6 - 71.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Hidden Power Electric vs. 88 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 296-354 (83.8 - 100.2%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 240 Def Mantine: 118-140 (31.5 - 37.4%) -- 0% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 252 HP / 240 Def Mantine: 181-214 (48.3 - 57.2%) -- 46.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Life Orb Pheromosa Hidden Power Electric vs. 252 HP / 16+ SpD Mantine: 203-239 (54.2 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa U-turn vs. 252 HP / 112 Def Sableye-Mega: 117-138 (38.4 - 45.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Life Orb Pheromosa Lunge vs. 252 HP / 112 Def Sableye-Mega: 133-157 (43.7 - 51.6%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Pheromosa Supersonic Skystrike vs. 252 HP / 112 Def Sableye-Mega: 136-161 (44.7 - 52.9%) -- 27.3% chance to 2HKO

It also hits Clefable and Tapu Fini as hard as Poison Jab does, so Supersonic Skystrike can sorta cover Poison Jab's purpose assuming your team can wear them down enough to be brought into KO range.

Probably just worth an OO mention, but still seems like something to consider as a possible option.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned deucer.
Somewhat useful numbers

252+ Atk Shedinja Shadow Sneak vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Pheromosa: 118-141 (41.6 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

If it becomes a popular lure it'd be funNY if people just ran raw bounce instead, cause I'm sure just about all of its hard hitting moves have merit for a Z move just to surprise something and get a cheesy boost, even Z high jump kick or blizzard.

Idk I kind of wanna build a team around its special side with quiver dance and a Z move

quiver dance (cello suite) //
Pheromosa @ Life Orb / Expert Belt | Beast Boost
Rash | 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
• Quiver Dance
• High Jump Kick
• Ice Beam / Bug Buzz
• Hidden Power [Electric] / Hidden Power [Ground] / Bug Buzz

ignore the slashitis, but this lists many of pheromosa's coverage options. quiver dance is the obligatory boosting move. high jump kick is given the nod over focus blast on this set since it bashes most special walls (read: chansey) harder than a +1 focus blast would have. for the third slot, ice beam gets better neutral coverage, but bug buzz can be used to score a harder hit on mega venusaur and starmie. the last slot is dedicated to smacking certain pheromosa switch-ins. hp electric decimates pelipper, mantine, and gyarados on the switch while hp ground ruins alolan marowak, toxapex, and tentacruel. alternatively, if you have countermeasures against these mons, you can run both bug buzz and ice beam together.
---
In this set you mention hp ground to deal with toxapex and tentacruel, but hp electric is also supper effective against these two.Is there any good reson,other than marowak, to chose hp ground over elctric?

This pokemon was so overated. Distroyed by any priority and marowak and scarfs. And people wanted it banned in ou. Do you really wanna see E-killers easiest prey? it's basically an inferior deoxys with not as much attacking potential and versatility. That being said, you have a team with no priorities, scrafs or marowak in ou prepare to be raped. toxapex can wall this mon tho.

This pokemon was so overated. Distroyed by any priority and marowak and scarfs. And people wanted it banned in ou. Do you really wanna see E-killers easiest prey? it's basically an inferior deoxys with not as much attacking potential and versatility.
how a mon may perform in ubers does not have any bearing on whether or not a mon is broken in ou

i've been watching forums for some time but never really felt the need to post, since i always agreed with the tiers in pretty much all generations, someone did an excellent job all those years

i only have my point of view that of someone who mostly plays aggressive teams and in my opinion Pheromosa is ridiculous:

she can be used as revenge killer and sweeper with minimal opportunity cost, yes she's very fragile and has a few counters but other than that she destroys anything, Beast Boost is a crazy ability, if she kills something, anything she spirals out of control and is able to kill even walls, especially paired with support and some pokemons that counter her counters in my opinion she's unstoppable

even if she's just coming in after KO's to U-turn she's going to do tons of damage, while against other non-bulky sweepers she seems able to one hit KO with unresisted stabs

essentially she's a wallbreaker that can also kill most sweepers out there, even if only a couple of pokemons in your team are soft to her you're going to have some serious trouble

she's supposed to be countered by priority moves but there's also Tapu Lele which is a great pokemon to play even without the obvious synergy with Pheromosa

overall i think that her offensive power is simply too good for the OU meta and therefore i believe that she should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)